• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
It may be fake but I am totally OK if Isaac is going to have a similar look of this render in the game. I really like it personally

Eagle

Smash Lord
Personally I like the render a lot too. The Agnes render is pretty poor, but as a fighter she has a lot of potential with all the classes that are in the game. She'd be even more class loaded than Robin.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
It may be fake but I am totally OK if Isaac is going to have a similar look of this render in the game. I really like it personally
I agree! I might even fix up my old Isaac cosplay and go with this look!
Unless Isaac gets in Smash and we get to have his updated look.

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
This sort of brings up something too. Do you think they'd give Isaac some regular steel sword or do you think they'd go Dark Dawn's direction where they had specific sword renders and give Isaac the Sol Sword or Gaia Blade? Of course it doesn't really matter a whole lot considering a moveset wouldn't consist of using it very much ideally, but it's become a very iconic part of the GS games. For instance, if you asked people to recollect some quick things after playing the games, one of them for sure would be the Sol Blade.

In Brawl, DD wasn't released yet so it makes sense they just gave Isaac a normal sword. DD actually updated a lot on the visuals for us to draw from.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
For me, the fake image leak Design for Isaac is fine IF AND JUST IF we get something Golden Sun related in another game, even if is Mario Tennis, like he design scream "I'M A EARTH BENDER! AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!" and really seems close to his earth element (but yeah, its seems like Venus is related to brown yellow and Green colors) but! I will not forgive if they do something about his scarf.... NO ONE CAN TOUCH THIS SCARF

ZelDan

Smash Master
Isaac
Geno
Elma
Dixie Kong (I'll accept echo treatment if she gets the Chrom Treatment and gets DK's recovery)

Those are the big 4 right now for me that haven't been deconfirmed or confirmed yet

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It was a bad leak, but at least it killed some time.

I dunno, that's just how I looked at it.

My list right now stands at Isaac, Medusa, Rayman, and Elma as my main hopefuls, and Jibanyan as my fringe element.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSt0rm009

Smash Cadet
NNID
ExtremeDeath
3DS FC
0946-2239-4297
Switch FC
SW-6724-2496-0212
Found this on the 4chan thread, pretty damning his sword has no hilt or handle. Safe to say it's probably a fake.

Actually I can kinda see what appears to be the hilt right behind his hair, so i would estimate his pose is something similar to his smashified render where he appears to be using (what I guess) would be "Move" doesn't make the leak look more convincing to me, I'm just pointing out something that I had just noticed

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
This sort of brings up something too. Do you think they'd give Isaac some regular steel sword or do you think they'd go Dark Dawn's direction where they had specific sword renders and give Isaac the Sol Sword or Gaia Blade? Of course it doesn't really matter a whole lot considering a moveset wouldn't consist of using it very much ideally, but it's become a very iconic part of the GS games. For instance, if you asked people to recollect some quick things after playing the games, one of them for sure would be the Sol Blade.

In Brawl, DD wasn't released yet so it makes sense they just gave Isaac a normal sword. DD actually updated a lot on the visuals for us to draw from.
I don't see Isaac with the Gaia blade, I just see a generic sword.
For other Sword fighters there swords are part of the plot
Isaac didn't have a plot sword, only Matthew
It was a bad leak, but at least it killed some time.

I dunno, that's just how I looked at it.

My list right now stands at Isaac, Medusa, Rayman, and Elma as my main hopefuls, and Jibanyan as my fringe element.
Yes way better then the fake I STOLE THE DEMO!!!! leak

Arsenal234

Smash Apprentice
I don't see Isaac with the Gaia blade, I just see a generic sword.
For other Sword fighters there swords are part of the plot
Isaac didn't have a plot sword, only Matthew

True he doesn't have a plot specific weapon but, a generic sword just seems like a missed opportunity to me.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
They could be like me and take a while to work up the nerve to finally sign up and post in the thread, it's sort of daunting.

Last edited:

Yoshi444

Smash Apprentice
I like that Isaac's design of the fake leak, maybe the hair could be a little more lighter and 10/10

Last edited:

Sordim522

Smash Cadet
Like many of you following the last direct, I once again began to think that this may be Isaac’s best chance in a long time. I’ve been lurking around on this board since waiting for the confirmation email to come. Today I realized I had the wrong email address... Regardless, please put me down to support Isaac. Been waiting way too long for this.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Like many of you following the last direct, I once again began to think that this may be Isaac’s best chance in a long time. I’ve been lurking around on this board since waiting for the confirmation email to come. Today I realized I had the wrong email address... Regardless, please put me down to support Isaac. Been waiting way too long for this.

The rest of the guests, make accounts and join in. Do you support Isaac? Do you hate Isaac? Are you from gamefaqs?

Let us all talk!

Huanchi

Smash Apprentice
i still believe the screens are real. mark my words. its smash 4 "leak is fake" all over again. "muh little mac is photoshopped shulk" thats what happening if the same designer does the characters..thats their style..

Flamel

Smash Rookie
Actually i do support Isaac he is one of only 2 characters i want left. the other being a monster hunter character(which i believe will completely happen).

Frosty Pops

Smash Journeyman
I thought when we saw the tab in he Direct that it was alphabetical (thus allowing us to confirm Golden Sun isn't there) but I checked and was wrong.

Actually, do we know how they were sorted on the Direct? It seemed pretty random to me, possibly in chronological order?
Yes chronological order, they are in order by the game they appear. In what specific order for each game i am not sure. But you will see castlevania's stage clearly in the last spot.

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
Let us return to normal and stop fighting between fans. I am hoping at the beginning of September we will get the Direct day and hopefully we get one or two more newcomers announced there

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Yes chronological order, they are in order by the game they appear. In what specific order for each game i am not sure. But you will see castlevania's stage clearly in the last spot.
it's by release year. The music shown didn't even break out of the NES era

Yoshi444

Smash Apprentice
i still believe the screens are real. mark my words. its smash 4 "leak is fake" all over again. "muh little mac is photoshopped shulk" thats what happening if the same designer does the characters..thats their style..
I saw in Resetera that the girl from Bravely Default had a fake leak in 2014 with images, I think it's the same leaker "pushing" her favourite character with these pics. Let's be real, only 9 or 10 people in the world want that girl in Smash.

THE 6r

Smash Ace
NNID
6r$¢€£¥™©®
3DS FC
2981-7049-0538
Switch FC
SW-1195-6602-2525
I don't know what to think on the latest leak. On one hand, it's probably fake like the majority of leaks. On the other hand, "Shulk is a photoshopped Little Mac". I want to believe this leak, but I'm skeptical

TappyBat

Smash Ace
Hello! Came over from Gamefaqs and would really love having our precious earth adept included in Smash! ^_^ Though, I am a bit worried about his chances at present.

Top Bottom