• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Vote Pythag

I don't want a tie and feel this could hit scum even if I would rather be lynching logic here

Trisscar

Smash Ace
.....Not overly happy about this one tbh, haven't been reading Pythag too hard as scum but.... Mk.

Vote: Pythag

Last edited:

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Trisscar Trisscar Deadbananas Deadbananas Break the tie or at least let us know if you won't so we can go back to pythag.

Keep in mind Pythag was just watching the thread until his train built up, which is beyond scummy.
Keep in mind I ain't talking about user view list, I am implying that he posted at least 30 mins to an hour ago and was most likely waiting to see what would happen to his train.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Also would like to recommend that people color their votes something that stands out, in addition to bolding and separating them. It's dang hard to find them currently.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Wasn't Pythag being considered for a vig shot earlier? Why didn't he claim then?

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Random side tangent. Toko your current profile pic is amusing me because it looks like she's about to cut her own braid off by accident. XD

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Nah I think we got seven, that feels correct? it was a bit of a deluge of votes.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Final Day 3 Votecount

And... that should be right!

I know your WIM is practically dead at the moment, but hope is not lost. Believe in yourself, and continue moving forward.

- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Wisp​
Pythag (7) - LogicoftheVI, Toko Fukawa, Spak, fontisian, Sabrar, Deadbananas, Trisscar
LogicoftheVI (2) - Malakandra, Jackrito
Xivii (1) - Pythag
Trisscar (2) - Xivii, bessie

Xivii Xivii Trisscar Trisscar Deadbananas Deadbananas Spak Spak Malakandra Malakandra Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane Pythag Pythag fontisian fontisian LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI Jackrito Jackrito Sabrar Sabrar bessie bessie

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I also counted 6 but mod called hammer, so please don't post until it's resolved.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I thought there is no posting after hammer (this was the case on xkcd). My bad.

I didn't notice Spak's vote because of the color. But it appears noone else did either.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I noticed it and forgot. I think it's fine. Hammering is better than no lynching.

Sabra, please confirm that you see my target.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Yeah that shade of blue fades into the background a little. Spak could you possibly go up a shade so it contrasts better?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Yeah that shade of blue fades into the background a little. Spak could you possibly go up a shade so it contrasts better?
Would it work better if I just highlighted votes with red or white or something in the future, or is it just a reading issue for my text in general? I've had this color for years, but wouldn't be opposed to changing it if that's an issue.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Would it work better if I just highlighted votes with red or white or something in the future, or is it just a reading issue for my text in general? I've had this color for years, but wouldn't be opposed to changing it if that's an issue.
I like the color its soft on the eyes but yah highlighting votes would be helpful

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Night 3 Start

I was originally going to post that motivational message in scumchat instead, but this felt like a nicer way to troll you, Wisp.

- Osieorb18​
Pythag was lynched! He was...

Welcome to Something Something Mafia!

You are Town 2-Shot Bulletproof.

The first two times this game you would be shot, you are protected.

You win when all Mafia team members are eliminated.

Night 3 Actions are due within 24 hours, then Day 4 will start about 24 hours later. As usual, if all players with chats vote to start the Day phase earlier, the Day phase is more likely to start earlier.

Previously Prodded

Malakandra
Deadbananas
Bessie
LogicoftheVI
fontisian

Post Counts

Jackrito - 381
Xivii - 347
(+Ranmaru+Cuthalion) Toko Fukawa - 320
(+Z25) fontisian - 248
LogicoftheVI - 230
Trisscar - 185
Deadbananas - 141
Malakandra - 139
Sabrar - 113
Spak - 109
bessie - 66

Results:

LogicoftheVI and fontisian have refreshed their prods.

Xivii Xivii Trisscar Trisscar Deadbananas Deadbananas Spak Spak Malakandra Malakandra Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane Pythag Pythag fontisian fontisian LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI Jackrito Jackrito Sabrar Sabrar bessie bessie

DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD DURING THE NIGHT PHASE.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Ehhhh. The recolor of the votes is probably hte easiest, and i do actually like the shade you currently use meself. Plus really I think everybody should be doing the vote recolor honestly.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wasn't Pythag being considered for a vig shot earlier? Why didn't he claim then?
I would've loved the vig shot.
I wanted to draw it without claiming.

I considered claiming quite a few times during this phase, just to help clear some air, but I had other concerns WRT mafia having that knowledge, that I ultimately decided against it

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Day 4 Start

Toko Fukawa and LogicoftheVI have died! They were...

You are a Town Vanilla.

You are a Town Vanilla.

Day 4 Elimination Deadline will be Friday, June 12th at 11:15 AM.

It is now LiLO.

With 9 players, it takes 5 to eliminate by majority.

Xivii Xivii Trisscar Trisscar Deadbananas Deadbananas Spak Spak Malakandra Malakandra Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane fontisian fontisian LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI Jackrito Jackrito Sabrar Sabrar bessie bessie

Last edited:

Jackrito

Smash Ace
vote Sabrar

I really doubt we have a town vig anymore with the Bullet proof town, and the other confirmed town roles so far. I have also being wrong on a lot of things though so what the hell do I know. This also means that DB is likely not confirmed either, and it was just a straight shot on Ninja. This game state means that a lot of things believed to be right so far are properly wrong. So time to analyse everything again. I'm half expecting to be pushed today though.

Top Bottom