• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Theres a mafia podcast? This is a lot bigger than I thought lol
On another website there's been an going series called the Mafia Championship where communities can have one player play in a a cross community game. Normally 100+ communities participate, Wiisp's podcast is about that I believe.

something ill throw out is that town couldve stood to vote/consolidate their votes/wagons much more. generates more reactions and tells. i dont want to sound too critical cuz i wasnt in the game but it felt like a lot of townies were just talking in circles instead of forming a core and working from there

beyond that if anyones in the team game on mu next week ill see you there
Can you link to the game in the social thread when it happens? Would like to spectate from afar.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Ranmaru waited till after Z25 announced their news to suddenly push the s*** out of Z using the time limit as an excuse. They then got offended when Z took this badly in the middle of being grief stricken. Z cannot have been the only scum read Ran had, but Ran still pushed without hesitation or remorse.
A game played FOR FUN should not take precedent over the grief of losing a loved one.
i know ranmaru irl and hes legitimately one of the nicest and genuine guys i hav met

he did what he thought was best for towns win condition. we can all have our opinions on that exchange but i dont want to NOT say anything cuz i feel the blowback he got (especially when he wanted to lynch half the scumteam) is unfair. it was a muddy situation with two sides and i just dont want it to look like "ranmaru was so callous, what a ****" without his point of view having been considered. he would not have replaced out (even if it was at osies suggestion, which i dont know if it was) if he wasnt struggling with his choice on an emotional level as well. im going to leave it at that

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
GG mafia.

Ranmaru waited till after Z25 announced their news to suddenly push the s*** out of Z using the time limit as an excuse. They then got offended when Z took this badly in the middle of being grief stricken. Z cannot have been the only scum read Ran had, but Ran still pushed without hesitation or remorse.
A game played FOR FUN should not take precedent over the grief of losing a loved one.
[edit]
I'm tilted about this game so I'll move this to spoiler.
He was busted scum. Ran was 100% correct in his assesment of Z based his play for he entire day and had been pushing him for quite awhile. The fact that Z had a massive AtE an hour before he end of day doesn't actually change that he was the correct lynch for Town and any other viable play (except my suggested CfD on Sabrar) would have been objectively worse and considering how scum sided the setup is, basically losing. How is Ran disregarding Z's person tragedy to push for a win for Town any worse than Z using the same tragedy to push for a win for mafia?

Last edited:

fontisian

Smash Champion
Stop.

Ranmaru did not use Z's personal tragedy to push him. Z did not use it to save himself. They were people playing a game and trying their best, with real life intervening. There is not fault here. Let it go.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Without commenting on the situation (saving that for the post-game thoughts wall), I'm going to request that players keep arguments about this outside of the game thread and chats. Thank you.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry town, I got so comfortable with z/fonti’s claim I didn’t even begin to question it.
The only thing I was really coming around to was scum!xivii, but it was way too late for me to push it or do anything.

I couldn’t figure out any of the other stuff.
too many new players, too many possibilities I really couldn’t find any footing.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I'll be in discord all day if wanna wants to talk post game thoughts

Wisp#6271

Last edited:

Mystery_Dude

Smash Rookie
Fun game to watch! Congrats to Scum, I was fooled all along during my read...I have much to learn it seems.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Yeah, I fell for the ploy hard lol. Well played scum; I made assumptions that cost me dearly while comparing Sab/DB's alignment, and Zen did a good enough job of distancing himself from Fonti that I didn't consider it possibly distancing (and Z's EoD kneejerk D1 had me so confident in town!Z that I wasn't willing to shake on it). I didn't think Bessie/Xivii would make that risky of a claim when they were both on the table for a lynch, but I was wrong. Malak's last post directed at me was spot-on lol.

Also, sorry for tunneling Malak/DB so hard; none of your connections really made intuitive sense to me, so I figured it was caused by a different PoV (that you guys were scum). I was clearly wrong, and while I didn't like the Jack lynch, I truly realized how off I was when DB didn't know we lost lol.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
On another website there's been an going series called the Mafia Championship where communities can have one player play in a a cross community game. Normally 100+ communities participate, Wiisp's podcast is about that I believe.

Can you link to the game in the social thread when it happens? Would like to spectate from afar.
not sure i can actually. once the game thread is up players arent supposed to talk about the game. i know it doesnt hav any impact but linking the thread is "no outside communication" by their definition

worst case ill tag you before the game thread goes up and link the forum that itll b in. ill ask aquilla (the host), im sure he can think of something

also: expect the game to be a circus. there are 29 "player" slots, but those slots are composed of teams of 3-5 ppl. so every day phase, the team sends in a different person. so imagine having to sort not just one person you found scummy, but then they send in someone else the next day phase and suddenly theyre towny. its going to b absolute chaos lmao

Last edited:

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I fell for the ploy hard lol. Well played scum; I made assumptions that cost me dearly while comparing Sab/DB's alignment, and Zen did a good enough job of distancing himself from Fonti that I didn't consider it possibly distancing (and Z's EoD kneejerk D1 had me so confident in town!Z that I wasn't willing to shake on it). I didn't think Bessie/Xivii would make that risky of a claim when they were both on the table for a lynch, but I was wrong. Malak's last post directed at me was spot-on lol.

Also, sorry for tunneling Malak/DB so hard; none of your connections really made intuitive sense to me, so I figured it was caused by a different PoV (that you guys were scum). I was clearly wrong, and while I didn't like the Jack lynch, I truly realized how off I was when DB didn't know we lost lol.
Lol, that post saying I'm pretty sure everyone on the wagon is town is going to hunt me forever. I should of tried to work better with you that game, we both were wrong about each other and it cost us.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I stand by my actions, I was playing the game and I would still lynch who I believe is scum regardless. I forgive Z for responding the way he did because, he's grieving. I am sorry that he has had that happen, but think of it more as an unfortunate situation when I'm pushing him as scum at the same time, and not that I'm taking that opportunity to push him. I was self-voting (which is bad play) and felt I should make my vote useful, and I knew I wasn't getting anywhere with Xiivi, and Z was another scum read of mine. That is all, and I'll leave it at that. I replaced out because I didn't want the IRL stuff muddling my slot further.

I'm glad to see I was right again, but I also don't like this playstyle because it gets me a lot of flack and then I have an up hill battle. I like to be read as town like in the previous game where I'd have more cred.

I'll make some shout outs later. I'll be taking a break, but I'm not done with mafia yet.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gotcha, I thought there might be something more to it, or maybe a reveal later. No worries

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
ranmaru ranmaru

weve seen a few times now that when you sit back and observe, your reads are more accurate as opposed to your more active style. we saw it here and in the dgames reunion where you pegged me/ryker as the team

but like you said, you got some blowback for the change. so if you can just find a sweetspot between the two, youll b golden

ill also point out that this game had a lot of new players/ppl unfamiliar with you as well, which prolly contributed to people having difficulty getting there on you. in a more typical meta playerlist i think you would have been mostly fine

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Post-Game Thoughts

The Setup

x Pythag - Town 2-Shot Bulletproof
x BoomFrog - Town Friendly Neighbour
Deadbananas - Town Regretful Kill-Driver (BG+Reverse-BG)
x 3DSNinja - Town Imaginary Friend w/ Burnout 1-Day Presence (3DS chose the Friend to be Wiisp)
Spak - Town Vanilla
Malakandra - Town Vanilla
x Toko Fukawa - Town Vanilla
x Handorin - Town Vanilla
x LogicoftheVI - Town Vanilla
x LaserGuy - Town Vanilla
Trisscar - Town Vanilla
x Jackrito - Town Vanilla

Sabrar - Mafia Odd-Night Vanilla-Only Vigilante
fontisian - Mafia Neapolitan
Xivii - Mafia Vanilla
Bessie - Mafia Vanilla

N1:

Deadbananas targets 3DSNinja.
BoomFrog greets Xivii
Sabrar targets LaserGuy with personal kill
bessie targets Deadbananas with factional kill
fontisian targets BoomFrog with personal ability
3DSNinja summons Wiisp.

N2:

BoomFrog greets Sabrar
fontisian targets Jackrito with personal ability
fontisian targets BoomFrog with factional kill

N3:

fonti uses personal ability on Trisscar
fonti uses factional kill on Toko Fukawa
Sabrar uses personal kill on LogicoftheVI

Welkum 2 Sumting Sumting Maifa!

U r Ton 2-shut Bulleitprof.

4 tow taim dis gam u wuld suffar steb-steb, u ignar steb-steb.

U viktur wen Maifa ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here a picture of an article of protective clothing that might do what your role does. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

%%%

U r Ton Frindly Neibur.

Ur chooz nite bai nite, tergut anudder plyur. Dey lern u Ton.

U viktur wen Maifa ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here a picture of how someone who fits the name of your role might first interact with someone else prior to 2019. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

%%%

U r Ton Rugratfall Keel-Drivir.

Ur chooz nite bai nite, tergut anudder plyur. Eiddur u tow suffar steb-steb, udder u tow ded instad.

U viktur wen Maifa ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here a picture of a person whose job might lead to them doing what your role might lead to you doing. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

%%%

U r Ton Imagnari Frind.

Ur chooz befroe gam stert, frind awey plyurz dis gam. U tow bleh-bleh-bleh arund dis messaj. Wen stert sum dey dis gam, u chooz frind 2 kum 2 gam bleh-bleh dat dey. U banila aftur.

U viktur wen Maifa ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here the Smashboards username of your Imaginary Friend and a picture of the sky at the time at which your ability is activated. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

%%%

U r Ton Banila.

U gud plyur, mebbe?

U viktur wen Maifa ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here a picture of something made using the name of your role. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

%%%
%%%

A -

U r Maifa Udd-Nite Banila-Bigilanky.

Ur chooz udd nite bai udd nite, tergut a ton plyur. Banila ton u tergut suffar steb-steb.

U viktur wen Ton ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here a picture of what item someone with your role would use to do what your role does. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

B -

U r Maifa Napalatan.

Ur chooz nite bai nite, tergut a ton plyur. Banila ton u tergut i revell 2 u.

U viktur wen Ton ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here a picture of a food that is described by the name of your role. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

C -

U r Maifa Gun.

U anudder maifa. Mebbe skerry?

U viktur wen Ton ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here a picture of a movie poster or cover generally considered to share the description that I gave you. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

D -

U r Maifa Gun.

U anudder maifa. Mebbe skerry?

U viktur wen Ton ded.
Confirm here reading and understanding your role PM by posting here a picture of a movie poster or cover generally considered to share the description that I gave you. (Also, feel free to ask questions here about your role.)

%%%

Regarding the Flavour:

Pythag Pythag :p

I knew that this was a quick-design mafia game. I believe I came up with the game in roughly 30 minutes? The name and role PM typos, as mentioned, were in reference to a music file I saved in high school.

%%%

Regarding the Scum Win and Chats:

Scum played very well this game. Usually I tend to give MVPs, but I know this site has more of a very good tendency towards individual messages so I will do that instead. I did, however, suggest that I would do a spec chat MVP, and that will have to go to #HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy for coming the closest to the scum team of anyone. (Fontisian was the only maybe in Marshy's list.)

I can't easily give everyone access to chats, but if you'd like it, I may be able to invite you or I can invite Pokechu Pokechu / Strong Badam Strong Badam as applicable and they can add you in.

%%%

Regarding the Setup:

The setup was... scumsided. (Surprise, surprise.) The vigilante was too strong for the roles that Town had. In particular, I shouldn't have made the kill driver regretful.

That said, scum played a very good game. None of them were lynched, and I don't think that the gamestate was at all representative of the setup being unbalanced.

Also...

Town had: Bring in a Tree Stump IC for a Day, Friendly Neighbour (another soft IC), 2-shot Bulletproof, and the Kill Driver.

It's actually a decent amount of power. The IC scales with skill, but if you want to argue that Wiisp is not very good, that's between you and him.

The Friendly Neighbour is solid in its own way. 2-shot bulletproof is a strong protective, and the kill driver is a medium-strength protective. The Vig, while overly strong, cannot hit any of these power roles.

Not suspecting the Vigilante OR the Neapolitan in LyLO enough to really consider lynching them? C'mon Town.

%%%

Regarding the Day 1 Z25/Ranmaru situation:

This is the first and last time I will comment on this publicly. I stand by the decision I made. Both players made clear to me that they wanted to be replaced. I spent most of the night phase thinking about what I was going to do about the situation. I decided that it was better for game health to not modkill two slots, as I did not feel that the slots needed to be modkilled. I also decided that it was inappropriate for me to implicitly comment on the situation by modkilling either one slot. The best course of action was always either to replace both slots or modkill both slots. It's unfortunate that it affected the game the way that it did, but it was not a definite and I do not believe that modkilling would have been the better choice. Everyone else involved is their own person and makes their own choices.

%%%

Regarding other interpersonal issues:

As I mentioned in the Night 1 Start post, I came into running this game thinking that the playerbase was one of the most positive I'd seen around. I still mostly feel that way. That said, there were some serious concerns throughout this game in regards to the big three standard issues in mafia games: Toxicity, OoG, and inactivity. At several points in this game, I worried that this was my fault. That my games draw toxicity because of something I'm doing and that me hosting on this site was a mistake. I don't want to have that worry in any of my games. I make games for the players to enjoy.

I still would like to make other games for this community. I hope that future games can be friendly once more.

%%%

Assorted specific comments...

On Re-Rands -

See here and here.

Out of the games which I have run, I've probably reranded roughly 4 times, and only one of those had anything to do with team composition. The rest were all due to actual problems with the sanctity of the rand. It happens, unfortunately, but it's not a good feeling to do.

Setup-Gaming Osie -

See here and here and some others.

After Jack, Logic, and Wisp all talked about how I shouldn't be setup-gamed, Jack proceeded to try to setup-game the heck out of me. It doesn't work! It does give me a good chuckle though.

Prods and Prod System -

In future games, I'mma probably use a different prod system for Smashboards than my currently preferred R:D/R system. At least if Who Replied? isn't added in.

I also have been veering stricter on what constitutes content and veering less strict on sticking hard and fast to the prod rules.

Day 2 Vigilante Shenanigans -

While I understand what was happening at this point, I still am rather confused as to why this was a thing.

%%%

Some shameless plugs:

UtopianPoyzin's "Midnight Ops" Mafia is at 8/13 signups as of the time of this post. Phases are 5d/48h. Majority+Plurality Elimination.

My "Voldemort's Throne Room" Mafia is at 16/20 signups as of the time of this post. Phases are 11d/48h. Majority Elimination.

ChadMD's "Magical Index S3" Mafia is at 12/20 signups as of the time of this post. Phases are 48h/48h. Majority+Majority@EoD Elimination.

aa-dono's "Be My Friend" Mafia is at 6/9 signups as of the time of this post. Phases are 72h/24h. Plurality Elimination.

%%%

Person-Specific Comments

bessie bessie - You play well! It's not a bad thing to have a low number of high quality posts. Communicating thoroughly with the host about the number of posts and about availability is always a plus. There's another skilled player who I used to see a lot named Cantripmancer who makes long walls in a large percentage of his posts, and while he has to go V/LA each weekend, he still posts comfortably within range when able. I'm more than happy to work with people. I hope to see you around in future games, and thanks for playing!

BoomFrog BoomFrog - You played a very clean, straight-forward game for your role. It's unfortunate that you went for scum players only, but live and learn. I look forward to seeing you around! Thanks for playing!

Cuthalion Cuthalion - I have a lot of respect for how you interacted with me post-replacement and was serious about being willing to replace you back in if relevant. Try to communicate with the host more if you can't meet the posting requirement please! Also, you're a DLP player! You should come join Voldemort's Throne Room! One way or another, hope to see ya in another game! Thanks for playing!

Deadbananas Deadbananas - I'm sorry your role wasn't what it should have been. It's a bit funny, I feel like my near-miss of the regretful ability was kinda the universe telling me that I shouldn't have made it regretful. To me, you're an up-and-coming player for whom I see a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing you in future games. Thanks for playing!

fontisian fontisian - You did great here! Wow! That was spectacular. There were slips here and there, but I don't know that I would have caught them without being informed myself. Say hi to Gemma for me. I look forward to seeing you around, and thanks for playing!

Handorin Handorin - Giving up is never really the way to go. Even if you don't believe that you can convince people, it's always better to try. I hope that you can learn from this game and have more confidence in the future. Thanks for playing, and may the next game be a better one!

Jackrito Jackrito - All jokes aside, you were starting to get there near the end. I do think that the setup-gaming did hurt you more than it helped, unfortunately. I wouldn't give up hope for the future of the mafia community just yet. I look forward to seeing you around in Discord and elsewhere. Thanks for playing!

LaserGuy LaserGuy - You were a positive contributor and confident in your actions. That should serve you well if you continue as such in future games. I hope to see you around and thanks for playing!

LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI - You did turn things around solidly in terms of the quantity of your play, and in turn, the quality. Maybe try not to argue with people so much? It can help to form reads but only if you don't let it cloud your judgement. I hope that life still gives you enough time for future games. Thanks for playing!

Malakandra Malakandra - People have talked some with you about confidence and similar advice. I would also say: the way to get better is to play more, especially with stronger players. The fact that you did reread through the thread, that you were reevaluating, is a good thing! I hope to see you in future games, and thanks for playing!

Pythag Pythag - For what it's worth, I also don't feel like I would want to claim as a bulletproof. That said, you were firmly run up, and that happens. It's okay to towncore with people some times! It'll probably lead to less of a feeling of disconnect. You're fun to see in games. I look forward to seeing you around in the future, and thanks for playing!

ranmaru ranmaru - Don't let passion overtake positivity! You're a good player and a good person. I hope you can bounce back from this game. There's some lessons to be learned, but I believe in you. I hope to see you around, and thanks for playing!

Sabrar Sabrar - I feel like you were the glue that held together the scumteam and that even without your role, your support cemented the game for the team. I hope to see you in future games, and thanks for playing!

Spak Spak - Like I mentioned to bessie, communication with the host is key! I liked seeing the fact that you were thinking about a lot of different possibilities, such as when I read #3390. I look forward to seeing you in future games, and thanks for playing!

Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane - You posted up a storm which is a plus, and you were a key replacement which came in clutch. That said, self-awareness is important. I promise you that you will enjoy games more if you look out for the enjoyment of others by being considerate in your own play. I look forward to seeing you around in Discord and elsewhere. Thanks for playing!

Trisscar Trisscar - *sigh* I'm happy that I managed to pull you into mafia. I like that you're looking out for people's enjoyment of the game. That said, I have to double down on self-awareness here. Even with the past experience in social multiplayer games that we both know you have, it's good to recognize when you that others may not think the same as you about all elements of the game, and not to let that frustrate you while playing. Stubbornly sticking to your principles, to your sense of self, are good choices. But it's all about context. And listening to people, empathizing, and adapting, are also crucial. Finding a balance helps in a lot of areas of life. Also, it's good to remember that a lot of the time, experience actually means something. I look forward to seeing you around, and thanks for playing!

Wiisp Wiisp - I don't want to copy-paste all of my text to Toko or Trisscar here. I feel like I've more than talked with you about all of this and more and that rinsing and repeating the same points doesn't really have further to go. I was talking to another MtGS player the other day about skill levels and that chart that I showed you, and they had mentioned (unprompted) that their placement of you has steadily gone from the "excessive poster" D- section towards the line between the "quantity over quality" B and D sections. And I think you recognize this on some level. I think you understand that the way to get better involves some humility and consideration towards others. It's just easy to forget a times in the moment. You've become a better and better player in leaps and bounds, and I'm proud to have been there with you for that journey. I look forward to seeing you around, and thanks for playing!

Xivii Xivii - You also played a very strong game. You were one of the top posters, which is always a good sign, especially as mafia. Like with Ranmaru, I think you're a good player and good person. But also like with Ranmaru, it's a good idea to balance passion and positivity. I hope to see you around in future games, and thanks for playing!

Z25 Z25 - I can't say much that hasn't already been said, but I hope that you come back to play in games in the future. You're a fun player and nobody can take that away from you. Words cannot express my sympathies for you in this time. Thanks for playing and I hope to see around!

%%%

I think the experiment of the unreviewed setup was... okay? I may try it again with another relatively-low-power setup.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
All I care about is why I was shot during the night, did mafia fear me?

Also, this setup was incredibly unfair unless town were able to realize the vigilante could only kill vanilla town, which I don't think they were capable of realizing this.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
#HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy You're right. It is annoying to me but it does have results, I can't deny that. I do want to find a middle ground with it though, yeah.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I am wondering why I was the target of a maf kill after all night 1, I really assumed sab was town since I didn't see mafia gunning for me there.
And osie it is pretty funny, but I don't know if I could of handled anymore deliberation over my night actions lol.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Like Osie said, it was scum sided, but the fact that Fonti or Sabrar weren't like obvious mafia mechanically, is a fault on town, going into this lylo
I got too ahead of myself, given I was alive for one day
my plan for the future is to focus on finding one-two mafia, and protecting my town reads
and making sure everyone as fun

I think you can be a decent wolf and decent town, without making someone from either alignment feel mentally exhausted
which I saw a lot coming from Xivii/Z25/Jack (still love u)/Logic/Bessie/Ranmaru

Bessie didn't do anything, even compared to the low posters, except defend themself, that should have rang bells, no offense to them. Like its not even about quality over quantity. Like Osie said, you dont need to spam, but Bessie's posts had absolutely no substance

Logic definitely stepped up his game the previous day phase, but again a quote from Shadowlancer, someone I highly respect
"Everyone has to deal with pressure (misapplied, tactical, or justified), so find ways to cope with it. "
that also goes to Xivii/Z25

I wont deny that Xivii/Z25 played a strong game, though I will say that Xivii was an obviously open wolfing on day 3

Fonti played the better wolf game, she manipulated town, and kept the wagons they needed for mislynches alive, without making anyone feel like they didnt deserve to be in this game

Pythag, personally, he needed to play his role a little bit better, given he wanted to eat night kills, without claiming of course

Jackrito who was in between being correct and wrong a decent bit, just never got a chance, from anyone
which sucks, since this has been almost every game since they came back, on repeat, and at this point, its killing his WIM I'm pretty sure

also do no believe a mason claim in lylo

Last edited:

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
All I care about is why I was shot during the night, did mafia fear me?

Also, this setup was incredibly unfair unless town were able to realize the vigilante could only kill vanilla town, which I don't think they were capable of realizing this.
Despite all that, the setup design was crazy clever. Town just need to sometimes be more mechanically, I even stated that the possibility of vig being mafia was high.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I always had this feeling where I wish I stayed in because I would have been working with you guys and Jack was town to me since his push on me because he felt un-informed. (He didn't realize I did the same thing in the previous game but since he was scum it didn't bother him that time, but this time it did because he was determining alignment)

osieorb18

Smash Ace
also, personal growth is the best win in my book
<3
Xivii Xivii to me at the end of Sorceror's Open:

Osie (Wonder Woman) - I don't know how you found us, but I'm glad you did. You're super fun to play with and I enjoyed the haikus. I'd be curious to see your scum play. I feel like you're the type of person who can hold Town in the palm of their hands. Thank you for getting a replacement and thank you for making this game happen!
That response to my play is worth more than 1000 wins to me.

Last edited:

Wiisp

Smash Lord
also I know I may come off as an ass, or somewhat conceded
but I swear I am a fun person if you get to know me :p
from the bottom of my heart, I really just want everyone to enjoy the game of mafia, even if I dont always make that happen to the best of my ability
like Fonti said, emotions will get high, but that doesn't mean its being used maliciously, as humans we sometimes can't help reacting with our emotions

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
If people had problems with my roleplay I would ask that they message me here, so I can discuss it. Since I would like to continue doing the roleplay and I want to clarify it is in no way meant to offend anyone or sexualizing my character. Which mind you is already highly sexualized in the game she comes from.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was fine with the role play. I played a game where the whole town was actually role playing, it was fun. (Although, it feels easier to hide behind as scum)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I unfortunately didn't really have the time to spectate this properly but osieorb18 osieorb18 I really appreciate the time and effort you put into running this game. The post-game wrap up post is a lot more than I've seen in most cases. You wrote some comments both in general and toward specific players. You also handled a very tough situation day 1 as a game moderator, and IMO you handled it just fine. I could have imagined this game go much, much worse given how it started, one-sidedness of the outcome/setup aside.

Top Bottom