• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Well they are getting a free pass for poor play because they are new so poor play is expected. I just don't feel a lynch on them, hits scum and by the sound of that last line neither do you. We have other ways to sort this slot then chancing a lynch on someone who could just be a really bad newbie town
You're absolutely right im not confident on triss either way and feel today would be sort of a waste to.lynch there.
I would hope that if Fonti makes it through tonight we get an answer on triss and can finally move forward.
That being said I will still work on getting them headed in the right direction because they need to post sortable material.
Also explain to me your scum meta then, you said at start of game I knew it so one of us is wrong here. So please educate me.
I would refer you to Token Party here on this site.
That is a clear example of my current scum meta.
I do not post as much, I dont get emotional, I do not like to bus (only in extreme circumstances), posting is a chore, and I'm unmotivated.
Xivii Xivii can you elaborate on what you're seeing different here than in Token Party please?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Malakandra Malakandra would like a response to my post #2824
Right sorry, theres always the possibility of bussing, but logic has said he doesn't like bussing so I'll believe him on that for now. I think Spak could be scum but I'm more convinced on Logic so getting logic opinion on Spak gives more information if logic flips. Also since the Spak train has dissipated it could be like what Pythag said I was doing in pushing a scum mate to appear more town and distance.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
I have doubts on my town read on them as I said earlier today, but I don't feel strongly they are scum as much as I do in my other reads. I just wish Triss would drop the mech analysing because it is not helpful and is messing things up. Shes trying to over complicate things and come off as better at mafia then she is.
I completely agree.
If they are town we need to get them headed in the right direction.
If they are scum we need them posting about players so we can find the discrepancies and inconsistencies.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
You're absolutely right im not confident on triss either way and feel today would be sort of a waste to.lynch there.
I would hope that if Fonti makes it through tonight we get an answer on triss and can finally move forward.
That being said I will still work on getting them headed in the right direction because they need to post sortable material.

I would refer you to Token Party here on this site.
That is a clear example of my current scum meta.
I do not post as much, I dont get emotional, I do not like to bus (only in extreme circumstances), posting is a chore, and I'm unmotivated.
Xivii Xivii can you elaborate on what you're seeing different here than in Token Party please?

Is that not your play until I started pushing you this game. Which proves me right to a degree. I don't think my view on your scum meta was wrong at all. You got better yes but only after I pushed you into the open.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Triss definitely needs to be checked tonight, and I don't think Sabrar should state who they are targeting.
Thanks Mala, you still feel more town to me here.

bessie bessie when you get the time can you give me 2 scum and a town who isn't town because of a mechanic but a read and explanations?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I am more inclined to believe it's just logic, for now, its possible that Xivii has a town read on logic that he wholeheartedly believes despite others not seeing it that way.
Whats your take on Xivii so far? He is a hard player for me to pin down and I have been flip flopping on him internally for a bit.

I didn't answer this :
Initially spak was in my sights because of activity. Most of his post looked town enough, but I hadn't really gone and refined my view on him.
During my reread with anything I forgot happened, I was asking myself questions or commenting "yeah, but what about x."
and literally like the next spak post he'd be asking the exact question. That makes me view his reactions and response then as genuine.

As far as you and logic, I don't exactly have a reason why you would bus, aside from why would anyone bus. It was literally PoE/going off of xivii as well. If I don't have a strong town vibe from you, I also don't have a strong scum vibe from you.
Right, thanks for telling me about Spak, I read back through and I still find his vig vote super weird but thats all I have on them really. I await their return to the thread.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Trying to decide between voting logic or the clearly mafia vig.

If one of them was willing to step on me maybe I would feel less inclined to vote them
Vote: LogicoftheVi
I take it Sabrar stepped on you then lol.
Also just found out quotes can be order organized which is great.
Triss - Triss' early claim actually makes a lot of sense if she's scum. If mafia has a disguiser, or something, then claiming it early to draw out the PR/ be cleared is a potential strategy I can see being employed to pass an early check. This would possibly explain why she was so reticent to say why we should mass claim, it would have drawn away from her spotlight of being the only vanilla claim that day.
That assumes that a scum triss knows that there is a vanilla cop in the game at that time which is very unlikely.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
That assumes that a scum triss knows that there is a vanilla cop in the game at that time which is very unlikely.
Yeah, I did say a LOT would have be true for that scenario to take place.
but IF mafia had a disguiser, I don't think they would assume it's purposeless. there are multiple town roles that do some sort of checking. I was just rereading considering flips, claims and possibilities.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Is that not your play until I started pushing you this game. Which proves me right to a degree. I don't think my view on your scum meta was wrong at all. You got better yes but only after I pushed you into the open.
No it really isnt my play before your push on me.
I was doing things D2 withou anyone having to push me.
In fact I would say your push only came as a product of what I was posting, you thought I made a slip.
That was from a post I did myself during night phase nothing you forced me into doing as you are implying.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Jackrito Jackrito talking about me isnt going to get us anywhere let's talk about the other 10 players.
What do you make of Bessie now?
I remeber mind melding with you on town reading them but not really knowing why and that kind of concerns me at this point.
Their posts dont really raise any red flags but I dont really have one that stands out to me as "yeah this post is townie" like I've had with xi, boom, and sabrar.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Deadbananas Deadbananas please give your take on logic and pythag they are the leading trains here today.
Pythag: Impressed me early on and I've had a gut feeling he was good but it has been declining after that day 1. Today specifically he initially says he mala is a light town for him, while he thinks there are two scum in Jack/Logic/Xivii. Then goes on to make a scum team with just Logic and Mala, which goes against what he said early. Its not that he finds Mala could be scum all of a sudden since his read was light and he has since explained Mala is not strong in either direction, its that he through out that 2 people are scum to get there.

Logic: I like Logic's post today, they feel a lot better than yesterday where a good portion of his posts were on the supposed slip and linking to past games that I didn't really want to read, and his twilight hefty bag defense, while funny, didn't strike me as particularly helpful. Reading back through I noticed some post on him about Boom #1535 and #1858. I don't think scum logic would pass up a chance to try to get a lynch off on a PR nor defend him like this. His posts today have been focused on game solving and progressing game state which I like, however I don't like his push on Trisscar because I think their slot easily resolves tonight and a lot of the arguments he has been making are similar to ones made Day 1.

Pythag Pythag why the break away from there being two scum in Jack/Logic/Xivii and switch onto Logic and Mala being scum with someone else? I see you said you got the reasoning for Xivii pushing for a shot onto Jack in that later post but from what I saw of your original post that wasn't a main reason why you thought Xivii could be scum but rather he seemed too convenient and that his pushing now on Jack was a bit oddly timed.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pythag Pythag why the break away from there being two scum in Jack/Logic/Xivii and switch onto Logic and Mala being scum with someone else? I see you said you got the reasoning for Xivii pushing for a shot onto Jack in that later post but from what I saw of your original post that wasn't a main reason why you thought Xivii could be scum but rather he seemed too convenient and that his pushing now on Jack was a bit oddly timed.
Because Xivii's right in that I don't think you push for a lynch on Jack who is confirmed clear with no proof that there is a disguiser role, which is why Xivii said the vig killing jack is best choice. I don't know if I can revist the idea of a Jack scum without that because he is still sitting on a clear from Fonti.

Then if I'm trusting xivii, I can't necessarily think he's scum. Xivii's timing annoyed me much or at the start of the day, prior to my reread. Ran v Xivii I think still has a lot of merit for being T v T (not saying it's impossible for one of them to be scum, but I guess I'm not leaning that now.

Why did I abandon that idea? Because it was a little knee jerk, and xivii himself said that he's not even that certain of a disguiser, which again is why he wasn't pushing for the lynch. So I guess there very well could be 2 scum in that group, but we don't exactly have anything but hypotheticals currently.

Toko mentioned the only one she'd think about would be Xivii/Logic (since Jack is sitting on a clear) but she's also not willing to go there yet, and I find myself agreeing.

For 2 scum to be in Logic/Jack/Xivii I have to believe one of these :

Scum!Xivii has to be scum making a lot of town plays
Scum!Jack had a way of clearing a role check.
Scum!Logic is the only one that clears occams razor.

I can re-evaluate after a flip.

So I think my '2 scum in there' idea is not just a house of cards, but a house of cards built on a foundation of cards. So I think I pretty quickly got off of that

vote : Logic

Lol logic is so backhanded in his posts.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I'll live and learn.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
what is your opinion on Spak then?
Personally, this girl has no read on Spak yet. It's one of the few slots I haven't somewhat isoed.

Honestly I am bot sure.
Early I felt the vanilla claom was genuine and their play struck me as genuine new player.
As things have progressed I have found them harder and harder to sort as the evade behavioral analysis and answering questions that help flesh out their thoughts on players and process for evaluating players.
I hate the vote on my slot as I do not feel they have conveyed why they find me scummy.
With Jack i can understand, he knows my meta (it's slightly off but not my scum meta) but I do not understand where triss is coming from a d feels like they are getting a pass for what I consider to be poor play.
In all honestly i would hate for triss as either alignment to make it to mylo/lylo situation.
This entire read on Triss seems genuine enough. What do you mean they've evaded behavioral analysis. The vote on you is bad because in just felt like a sheep following the herd which makes me want to unvote you and change it to him.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
I have doubts on my town read on them as I said earlier today, but I don't feel strongly they are scum as much as I do in my other reads. I just wish Triss would drop the mech analysing because it is not helpful and is messing things up. Shes trying to over complicate things and come off as better at mafia then she is.
Agree to disagree prob. Mech is how I couch things so I don't end up going through literally every scenario in my head at once. Defining borders is one way the human mind solves problems, and if it happens to hinder your thought processes then I encourage you to ignore posts of mine that do so.

Anyway for those wondering, my plan was formed within about 10 seconds of seeing my Role PM and was based off metas from other mafia-inspired games. As I said before, I did not realize this particular audience would take it like I was yelling fire in a crowded theater. I dunno if the sheer amount of discussion generated helped or hindered more, though I'd like to think I kept the game from being a mostly quiet and boring affair at least, and helped town get more reads off it as well.
The plan was that, since my role had no specific powers and I knew there would be town roles that had them (unless this was an entirely vanilla game, which would be funny admittedly), I would pretend to be a role with important night abilities attempting to "medium bait" to get mafia to kill me off first with their night kill. Thereby giving the actual 'power roles' a chance to use them and report back the next game day, and hopefully advancing town's understanding of the setup in the process. Since a night kill seemed inevitable unless mafia decided to do something weird, this seemed like a reasonable way to divert it to do the least possible damage.

Annnndd, then everyone blew up like a baking soda volcano mixed with nitroglycerin. Must admit it's been a while since I mis-predicted an audience that badly, it's really interesting.

Also nice to see you aren't panicking today Logic, hope you can avoid it in future.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
No it really isnt my play before your push on me.
I was doing things D2 withou anyone having to push me.
In fact I would say your push only came as a product of what I was posting, you thought I made a slip.
That was from a post I did myself during night phase nothing you forced me into doing as you are implying.
Yes it was at the eod of day one I compared it to token mafia. My push on you was going to come regardless of that slip, because of the other issues in that readlist, Also your lack of vote day one. Finally if you are saying that subpar readlist is a great example of town you, we are never going to agree.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Jackrito Jackrito talking about me isnt going to get us anywhere let's talk about the other 10 players.
What do you make of Bessie now?
I remeber mind melding with you on town reading them but not really knowing why and that kind of concerns me at this point.
Their posts dont really raise any red flags but I dont really have one that stands out to me as "yeah this post is townie" like I've had with xi, boom, and sabrar.
Bessie is about the same for me I don't feel strongly either way, I partly forget they exist at times, this is the slot that I keep flipping on in my mind internally the most. I just don't feel any scum intent issue is I don't feel any intent at all. So I lean more bad town. Sadly A lot of people are in a similar area to this for me though which is why this game is annoying.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Pythag Pythag I presume you'll vote me due to your new scum read on me and self preservation.
Want to do it now so we can force others to start deciding?
Every interaction you do with Pythag just feels so weird to me this game, they is a possiblity this is because I'm in a biased mindset you are both scum. You both just feel so forced when interacting with each other though, it does not feel real.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
What are some of the things that you have been flip flopping on?
I originally wasn't sure what to make of him much with the ran v Xivii argument,but thought he came out slightly worse and was looking over him more. When he started mentioned thinking banana was a vig I thought he might be scum who thought banana was a vig and tried to shoot him but couldn't think of why Laser would be a vig shot, so then I thought it was much more likely Xivii was the vig who though DB was crumming the role he had. Now thats not true with Sabrar claiming

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Agree to disagree prob. Mech is how I couch things so I don't end up going through literally every scenario in my head at once. Defining borders is one way the human mind solves problems, and if it happens to hinder your thought processes then I encourage you to ignore posts of mine that do so.

Anyway for those wondering, my plan was formed within about 10 seconds of seeing my Role PM and was based off metas from other mafia-inspired games. As I said before, I did not realize this particular audience would take it like I was yelling fire in a crowded theater. I dunno if the sheer amount of discussion generated helped or hindered more, though I'd like to think I kept the game from being a mostly quiet and boring affair at least, and helped town get more reads off it as well.
The plan was that, since my role had no specific powers and I knew there would be town roles that had them (unless this was an entirely vanilla game, which would be funny admittedly), I would pretend to be a role with important night abilities attempting to "medium bait" to get mafia to kill me off first with their night kill. Thereby giving the actual 'power roles' a chance to use them and report back the next game day, and hopefully advancing town's understanding of the setup in the process. Since a night kill seemed inevitable unless mafia decided to do something weird, this seemed like a reasonable way to divert it to do the least possible damage.

Annnndd, then everyone blew up like a baking soda volcano mixed with nitroglycerin. Must admit it's been a while since I mis-predicted an audience that badly, it's really interesting.

Also nice to see you aren't panicking today Logic, hope you can avoid it in future.
Mech talk is going to get you killed, I like mech talk as much as anyone, but they is a time and a place. The way you do it I would refer to as hiding behind the mech discussion to look active, while doing very little and having no actual stances.

Why have you not done this before? Also I will tell you now if you are town it has hindered more and let to a uneeded distraction on your slot that has helped no one but scum to hide behind. Pushing you is so easy people can do it when they don't know what to do and hard to blame them.

Gambits like this should only be done when you have the confidence and exp to back them up otherwise you will just be seen badly like you are now. I understood why you did it even though it was a bad idea. Your follow up since has being the real issue.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Mech talk is going to get you killed, I like mech talk as much as anyone, but they is a time and a place. The way you do it I would refer to as hiding behind the mech discussion to look active, while doing very little and having no actual stances.

Why have you not done this before? Also I will tell you now if you are town it has hindered more and let to a uneeded distraction on your slot that has helped no one but scum to hide behind. Pushing you is so easy people can do it when they don't know what to do and hard to blame them.

Gambits like this should only be done when you have the confidence and exp to back them up otherwise you will just be seen badly like you are now. I understood why you did it even though it was a bad idea. Your follow up since has being the real issue.
Weird, given that i have done other stuff, but I see your point on it being a convenient smokescreen.

Done which, sorry?

Disagree, still think my not reading the room correctly was the issue, but eh. My follow up has been trying to learn why yall do certain things to find scum, and whether it's something I'd like to pursue.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I poked you a couple times about various things you've said that don't fit. I'm not going to go through 70+ pages to find it frankly.
Then ISO your own posts and link one post where you have given a reason for scum reading me that you have explained. And why did you vote for me D1?

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
I take it Sabrar stepped on you then lol.
Also just found out quotes can be order organized which is great.
Sure you could say that, I just think Logic is the scummier of the two. Mechanics is the only reason why i actually think Sabrar could be scum.

Whats your take on Xivii so far? He is a hard player for me to pin down and I have been flip flopping on him internally for a bit.
Can't say much, first time playing with them and they've done quite the number on this thread post wise. It may take time for me to actually get a good and fair read on them.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Lol logic is so backhanded in his posts.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I'll live and learn.
I am sorry if it came across that way.
I kind of feel like the gamestate was moving that way so I asked in an effort to help get it there and see what comes next.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Personally, this girl has no read on Spak yet. It's one of the few slots I haven't somewhat isoed.

This entire read on Triss seems genuine enough. What do you mean they've evaded behavioral analysis. The vote on you is bad because in just felt like a sheep following the herd which makes me want to unvote you and change it to him.
bessie and myself have both asked triss to elaborate and go in depth on what makes out posts illogical.
I say dodged because the response to my questions I felt weren't answered.
Bessie seems to have felt that way as well?
Two examples from pages ago are this from me and this from bessie

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
however I don't like his push on Trisscar because I think their slot easily resolves tonight and a lot of the arguments he has been making are similar to ones made Day 1.
I'd call it more trying to get them involved in a meaningful way more than an actual push

bessie

Smash Journeyman
bessie bessie when you get the time can you give me 2 scum and a town who isn't town because of a mechanic but a read and explanations?
Scum reads:
Trisscar- I was suspicious of her early game, not for her gambit but for her overconfidence in her interpretation of the results. I said this in my first read of Trisscar in post #265. I further explained in post #388 why I was suspicious and why it seemed to me that she was looking for reasons to give scum reads. I still do not like Trisscar’s reaction in post #760, she wasn't interested in questioning me on my read or addressing my points. She voted for me D1 and never gave an explanation; I called that out as OMGUS on D2 in post #1269. She has been scum reading me since post #1383 for my logic but refuses to explain how my logic does not make sense to her, and more importantly why that is scummy.

Spak- Was ok with his content through the first half of D2. The first thing that really pinged me was the odd assumption that mods would probably a reroll if the game had all newbies on the scum team. Spak’s not a newbie so I can’t see how he would have thought this, or was making reads based on it. On my home site, if the roles and alignments weren’t distributed randomly it would have been considered a ******* game, and the mod usually made a statement about the random distribution in the OP. The thing that pinged me the more was that he kept pushing for the vig to claim on D2. In post #2114 he said he needed the vig to claim in order to clear Deadbanannas, which I get, but it didn’t need to be on D2. I also don’t like that in playing Wiisp’s game he added more categories which allowed him to hedge a little on his reads.

Town read:
I am reading Fonti as town independent of the Neapolitan claim, so not based on mechanics. I can follow her reasons for claiming her results when she did. I feel she has been has been trying to solve the game.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Bessie is about the same for me I don't feel strongly either way, I partly forget they exist at times, this is the slot that I keep flipping on in my mind internally the most. I just don't feel any scum intent issue is I don't feel any intent at all. So I lean more bad town. Sadly A lot of people are in a similar area to this for me though which is why this game is annoying.
I know I haven't been very good at generating content. I'm new to this site and don't know most of the players. I don't have a lot to say about all the meta arguments, except some on Ranmaru vs Xivii because I knew them both. I don't know how Logic always plays as town and I don't have time to read a lot of old games. I didn't read Token mafia either. I explained to you in post #2607 that I'm a reactive player, if you need more to read me why don't you ask me any questions like I asked you to in that post?

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Thank you fontisian and Cuthalion for replacing.

Deadbananas- For my analysis of Deadbanana’s early content see post 278 he had very little content and his questions toward BoomFrog were pointed, and I said in post 791 it seemed like he had an agenda. I read his claim and explanation and I’m still thinking about it. First of all I think he overclaimed and there was no need to add the part about being vanilla, so I am wary of this claim. Deadbananas was suspicious of Ninja on D1 so I can follow his reason for selecting Ninja to target last night. Deadbananas was generally viewed with suspicion I don’t see him as a mafia NK target though.

Trisscar- I was suspicious of Trisscar early in the game for overconfidence, for example I did not like post 131; she was questioned about that post by Pythag and I did not like her response in post 135, which didn’t answer the question directly. These posts gave me the impression of unwillingness to be open in reading the game. I discussed this in post 265. I felt that Trisscar’s content swings between reevaluating like in post 298 and more assumptions about how the game should be played like in post 292. In post 388 I discussed this and said that my impression was the Trisscar was looking for an excuse to scum read someone. Post 667 is an excuse for not giving reads. Trisscar’s reaction in post 760 was odd to me. Her vote for me was omgus without reason except that she didn't like my read of her.

malakandra- Nothing in his content is very memorable to me, he does have some reads and posted a lynch pool in post 617. The thing that has been in the back of my mind was his post 281. He responded very quickly to Spak’s post 280 so he was following along just not posting.

Ranmaru- One thing that I have been thinking about is his response to me in post 768 for town reading LaserGuy. This seems like a weak meta read to me because Ran is only considering two games. Laser's not a newbie, and I’m pretty sure LaserGuy has been scum before and scumread and tunneled me. Ran hasn't played with LaserGuy as much as me, so I wonder why he gave his reason but did not question me back.
I don't know what kind of physical setup you have, or how easy or hard it is to link posts on this site, and I'd prefer not to harass anyone about how they access and use the thing. But having this all be numbers i then have to go and search for, is annoying and feels like hiding information behind inconvenience.
Also how are "refusing to give reads" and "excuse to scum read someone" even compatible.

I see what you're saying but being new does not rule out a player from being scum.

We don’t know what powers are in the game so that could be why Deadbananas wanted to get his claim of targeting 3DSNinja out early.

Where has Trisscar given any strong opinions on a player other than some suspicion on BoomFrog (for gambit and see post 1044), and on me? But I do see excuses for not giving reads.

For Malakandra, it was that the post was isolated without another post for a few hours after. Mala giving scum reads in post 617 was in response to the request for a “Bottom 4” list (by BoomFrog but probably earlier by Ran who does this in every game).
'Course I'm not giving reads, I don't have a mental setup for long form mafia with little info yet. Even said this when people asked what I had played before, that most of my experience is with 'video game' versions, and every one I mentioned takes less than an hour and has massive amounts of power for every role. I'm used to playing Starcraft and someone shoved a GO board in front of me with this for like the second time ever, whaddya expect?

And before you say "well why haven't you explained this before?", I'mma point you to the posts when Logic wants to "lead me to play better", like I'm a recalcitrant horse refusing to drink from a river.
Seriously people, the heck.

Fair point.

Questions like why not a more generic killing role, I unno an odd-day vigi just seems weird in general given how most other roles work. Why not a x-shot? Why not this Desperado role:
"Desperado - Each Day, may publicly target a player to check that player's alignment. If that player shows up as non-Town, the Desperado attempts to kill that player. If the player shows up as town, the Desperado dies."
Why that version of a killing role in particular? Just seems out of place given how most other roles I've seen are structured.

Unno, it might be a stand-alone role. It could also not be, not sure if there's a usually-standalone variant of it or if that's it.

Anti-mass claim like what?

Because we have 3-4, or possibly more vanilla town. It'd be weird if maf had a lot of powerful stuff they could do and town didn't?
Or are you suggesting that's the point?

Fonti isn't confirmed themself except to those they've checked, and even then not completely. I was basing that thought process off as many actually 100% confirmed bits of info I could find. Fonti does seem to be legit, but I would like to keep in mind how things might look if they weren't as well.
Just gonna point out again. Low power game. Host said so (though I did miss it till after). Yet still arguing that it might not be.

Then ISO your own posts and link one post where you have given a reason for scum reading me that you have explained. And why did you vote for me D1?
-----------------------------------------------------

Gonna state here;

I play a lot of games with heavy mod scenes, and I DM 3.5Dnd for teenagers every other weekend or so.

F*** TELLING PEOPLE TO "PLAY THE META".
Screw telling people that the way they play an open ended or creative game is wrong. If any of my posts in particular happened to communicate that, please tell me. I'd very much like to not ever insinuate that even as an accident. F***. That.
Vote: Trisscar

I’ve voiced my suspicions of him in previous posts and I didn’t like his reaction in #760.

I am suspicious of 3DSNinja and think he is non-town. Deadbananas I was suspicious of him in #278 for his questioning of BoomFrog it struck me as not trying to sort him but of having an agenda.

Friday at 5:00 pm is a terrible time for a deadline for me. I will try to get in a post if I can and I will make an effort to be here the last half hour.
But I guess *that* is no longer an option, and apparently Bessie has decided that decrying s***** practices is scum worthy for whatever reson.

Unvote, Vote Bessie
Gee.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jack can I ask you how well you know, or think you know logic's meta?

like scale of 1-10 stuff

Sabrar

Smash Ace
F this forum, I was about to copy-paste some quotes and it decided to post instead,

Sabrar

Smash Ace
For 2 scum to be in Logic/Jack/Xivii I have to believe one of these :

Scum!Xivii has to be scum making a lot of town plays
Scum!Jack had a way of clearing a role check.
Scum!Logic is the only one that clears occams razor.

I can re-evaluate after a flip.
For 2 scum to be there don't you need 2 of those things to be true? How does scum!Logic clear Occam's razor?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
For 2 scum to be there don't you need 2 of those things to be true? How does scum!Logic clear Occam's razor?
Because I don't have to have any crazy ploys for Logic to still be scum?
Logic has a cleared town been pushing him for like 2.5 days, claiming that "this isn't town logic", when Logic also said that said cleared townie could speak to his own scum play.
Logic hasn't really pushed anything and only been asking questions (again, I'm aware that's what I was doing)
Logic has been pretty antagonistic in his tone, and almost aggressive at times over things that don't make sense to me.

Scum!Jack requires : a mafia disgusing role, which we have no proof of, and a 3 day feigned/faked bus of logic and/or xivii.

Scum!Xivii requires....ok, perhaps this also passes occam's razor, but his argumentation seems so rock solid that this would have to be scum playing a pretty fantastic game imo.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Town read:
I am reading Fonti as town independent of the Neapolitan claim, so not based on mechanics. I can follow her reasons for claiming her results when she did. I feel she has been has been trying to solve the game.
I should of been clearer. I ment on someone who doesn't have a role related reason for being town, since just ignoring the role wouldn't be very productive.

Top Bottom