• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
So you apparently haven't read Trisscar yet.
I'll give you time to do that then you can retract this statement.
I guess you could stand by it too but eh.
Read triss then you will maybe understand why it exists?
I don't like Trisscar either, but this isn't about them, why the redirect onto them?
because that is how i chose to 0hrase if for the person who think I am.
Le sigh....
No I wouldn't and didn't make said mistake.
why as mafia would I not talk about someone we were planning to NK?
Anyway talk to me about that sabrar read of yours?
This catch by wisp is very interesting, and your reasons don't really strike well with me. Not going to game the time of your posting to read into the list, but it's weird not to include the dead people.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
1. The way he treated the Hando wagon as if he were going to flip town despite also being for the hando wagon. Elaborated on here.
2. His reads don't seem to have essence behind them. Specifically, there doesn't seem to be any reason behind his read on me. Elaborated on here.
However, there's no point in pursuing Jack!scum unless there's evidence of a manipulation role.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Dead bananas and lasor were blank in your read list, why? Because u talked about them before? So why wouldn't u say, "I already explained these", in the post
Instead you left them both blank and one is dead, and the other probably also got hit, by KP that could very well also be mafias

I think it's a dumb slip, I wouldn't ever do it, but at least acknowledge the fact that they are there, and it's weird
Why as town do you not do everyone apart from those two. You had time to make big things on some people. I can understand you not doing everyone but you have to admit its weird maybe this was just unlucky but chances of you missing out the two people who were suppose to die is amazing to me. Even if you had an one liner I would be fine like you did on some others.

I also don't like how you are attacking me for my irl town take away on you I said on day one when Ran asked me about you that you felt like Token this game where you were scum that should be a pretty clear sign that I was not townreading you anymore.

I'm going to stop this for a bit though because I don't want to tunnel on you, since I'm sick of tunneling in games lately.
Two people caught it, and one of them is confirmed at this point. How very interesting.
Shout out to Matt my driver for giving me a chance to participate in this game today.

I had a list of all the name I got to some players others I didn't
That is all no special reason some have more info than others other than that is all I was able to do.
Laser I did not
Dead I did not
It is just happenstance but you guys want to make more?
Wait? What? You just happened to not get to the people who both died. I do agree with Jack that its probably not a slip, however, your reaction is super weird.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
I don't like Trisscar either, but this isn't about them, why the redirect onto them?
You obviously lacked full understanding.
So I'll let you read it and correct yourself.
That is why.
It was not shade theybhave dodge my questioni g multiple times this phase but you obviously have not seen that.
I'll get uoset dealing with someone who is willfully ignorant on current events throwing the dreaded "sjade" word around.
You likely weren't even using the term correctly given how you didnt give any other examples yet accuse me of only being able to shade.
Go read and get back to me later im stilted

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
This catch by wisp is very interesting, and your reasons don't really strike well with me. Not going to game the time of your posting to read into the list, but it's weird not to include the dead people.
Talk to me post game unwilling not revisit this nonsense now.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
However, there's no point in pursuing Jack!scum unless there's evidence of a manipulation role.
Thanks for linking, and thanks for your case.

YesterDay you were convinced all scum was totally busing Hand. I believe you said so twice.
Wouldn't Jack arguing for a town!Hand be a weak point of your case?

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
You obviously lacked full understanding.
So I'll let you read it and correct yourself.
That is why.
It was not shade theybhave dodge my questioni g multiple times this phase but you obviously have not seen that.
I'll get uoset dealing with someone who is willfully ignorant on current events throwing the dreaded "sjade" word around.
You likely weren't even using the term correctly given how you didnt give any other examples yet accuse me of only being able to shade.
Go read and get back to me later im stilted
Talk to me post game unwilling not revisit this nonsense now.
Don't use emotion to steer me away, that will not work.

I guess I've gotten the reaction I wanted. Though, you talk about examples when I quoted a post that clearly signified shading. I can grab more posts of that liking, though it would change much and I don't want to incite random drama bs.

I just want a better reason on the list.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I don't know about the original user of this slot, but the replacement before me provided nothing and I feel ashamed I have to carry their tainted body forward. You are mechanically town until something comes forth that proves otherwise.

My Master and I personally suggest you look back at trisccar, from the quick ISO of him he doesn't look that good.
I mean a lot of people in here imo don't look good, Triss at least has the adv of still being new. His play here is nothing like the other game though when he was town. The change in playstyle to start doing weird gambits like the one on day one if scum for first time is just a bit baffling to me.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
1. The way he treated the Hando wagon as if he were going to flip town despite also being for the hando wagon. Elaborated on here.
2. His reads don't seem to have essence behind them. Specifically, there doesn't seem to be any reason behind his read on me. Elaborated on here.
When you play with enough troll players as I do, you start to learn when someone is going to flip scum and when someone is messing with everyone. He had to go, I never debated that but the use of time for it is my issue and I stand by that.

No one in this game has reads with essence to them, mine have more then most. I have just accepted at this point no matter how I try to make a case on you, it is just going to get thrown back at me because it's clear you know how to defend yourself. So I would rather go for my other scum reads today and try this when I have more evidence to back me up.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Two people caught it, and one of them is confirmed at this point. How very interesting.

Wait? What? You just happened to not get to the people who both died. I do agree with Jack that its probably not a slip, however, your reaction is super weird.
Wisp was confrimed too because of a weird role off a dead player. Also I
Trying to decide between voting logic or the clearly mafia vig.

If one of them was willing to step on me maybe I would feel less inclined to vote them

LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI Sabrar Sabrar

I would want Logic since not sure Sabrar is a mafia vig at this point, hard to know with so much of the setup not being known. His play has being ok at times, but lacking like most do a real focus on scum hunting, this is a weird game of mafia where people just want to all agree on one person and not do anything else.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Jackrito Jackrito If... you step on me I would be more inclined to vote Xviii. There focus on you is weird is my biggest problem

clear you know how to defend yourself.
Maybe he needs to be good at defending himself here, because he is scum.

No one in this game has reads with essence to them, mine have more then most.
Do you not have a town core?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I would feel a lot better on lynching Triss, if my biggest scum read was not pushing them so hard. Also that my biggest town reads liked them also.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
I would want Logic since not sure Sabrar is a mafia vig at this point, hard to know with so much of the setup not being known. His play has being ok at times, but lacking like most do a real focus on scum hunting, this is a weird game of mafia where people just want to all agree on one person and not do anything else.
It really all depends If we want to take the risk of the odd night vig shooting town again or accidently shooting town.

What else bothers you about logic.?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Jackrito Jackrito If... you step on me I would be more inclined to vote Xviii. There focus on you is weird is my biggest problem

Maybe he needs to be good at defending himself here, because he is scum.

Do you not have a town core?
I mean maybe he is, but when you play as long as I have you learn to read the room and pick your battles.

I'm lacking a town core its more people I think are more towny then others and I keep flipping on them. I would say I feel best about your slot and Fonti, Mala is ok ish but he was a scum read for me most of the game. Apart from that most people don't do a lot apart from my scum reads. I have a lot of conflict this game because of that.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
I'm lacking a town core its more people I think are more towny then others and I keep flipping on them. I would say I feel best about your slot and Fonti, Mala is ok ish but he was a scum read for me most of the game.
This is all I needed to know.

Though, explain the Mala progression for me.

read the room and pick your battles.
Or you can just burn their logic to the ground, while stabbing them with scissors.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
It really all depends If we want to take the risk of the odd night vig shooting town again or accidently shooting town.

What else bothers you about logic.?
Well the fact he is not playing like Town Logic at all he lacks a wider picture, he would rather defend himself then scum hunt. Also now I finally got him to do something he has just tunnelled on the new player who everyone hates and speaks in riddles. I also hate that he said Wisp, involvement yesterday did more harm then good, even though Wisp was the only one trying to work out the game rather then just sit waitng for a lynch. That is not something Town Logic would say or do.

His reads lack a lot of substance as well and just feel like he is trying to be anti spew and not knowing who to push as scum because he does not believe in his ablity to do a fake push apart from on the person who is doing terrible anyway. Maybe I'm wrong on Triss, but I don't like it still.

We also have how him, and my other scum read Pythag interact with each other, look at Logic's read list and you will see what I mean.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
This is all I needed to know.

Though, explain the Mala progression for me.

Or you can just burn their logic to the ground, while stabbing them with scissors.

I thought that his reads were weak at first and play was bad. Towards the end of day 2 while pushing him though, he came off as pretty pure I guess is the best way to put it. I also realized that he is new to forum mafia which would explain some of my issues. He is not great, but better then most.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pythag Pythag Can you give me 3 people you think are scum and reasoning why.
I'm much more in the zone right now after my reread.

Fonti - town
Spak is completely town. I was wrong. In my reread, Spak was literally asking questions as I was asking them about things I had forgotten. I see no way this is scummy, and I'm sorry to have been putting him as a scum read due to activity. really genuine player.
DB - town
Toko Fukawa is playing like town to me, and based off of Ran/Cuth I'm more comfortable putting this slot in town.

I thiiiink Malarkey is town.

I think there are two scum between Jack/Logic/Xivii. This is what I'm trying to figure out.

Logic and Jack have a ton of bark, but no so much bite between them. (Jack at least votes for Logic)
Early gut read is that Logic is town and is going to tunnel onto me.
Nah that's not my intention and my gaze is elsewhere currently.
I'm just have those few questions for you.
There has always been an odd interaction between Jack and Logic.
Jack's right that Logic is hasn't pushed much, he's just been present, asking a lot of questions. Jack's been reminding us a lot that this isn't town!logic.
I was also wrong when I appealed to Wiisp and said that 'Logic is doing stuff' because in my reread, he really wasn't / isn't.

That isn't to say my play has been great, I'm certainly not arguing that. But Jack has been pushing things. (xivii thinks they're hollow pushes, but wygd)

Xivii has been helpful, but it also seems very...convenient?
Xivii's push on Ran, Ran believed xivii lacked drive. Now he's casting doubt on a potential town read. I get that what he's saying is indeed helpful, because I hadn't thought about it, or considered it, but the timing...that irks me.

I'd like to lean on boomfrog who EoD yesterDay concluded :
Xivii is town.
but this also irks me
lol Wisp if Hando is scum, I literally led the lynch on him both days.
If pythag is scum, I've been the only one pushing him

What is your deal with me
Hando flipped town, and I'm town (though you don't believe it yet) so that makes two people you're wrong on.

I need to walk through what a Jack/Xivii team would look like, what a Jack/Logic team would look like, and what a Logic/Xivii team would look like a little deeper, but this is where my head is at.

The last scum I'm looking at is bessie/Triss

Triss - Triss' early claim actually makes a lot of sense if she's scum. If mafia has a disguiser, or something, then claiming it early to draw out the PR/ be cleared is a potential strategy I can see being employed to pass an early check. This would possibly explain why she was so reticent to say why we should mass claim, it would have drawn away from her spotlight of being the only vanilla claim that day.
Now, that requires a lot of things to be true in order for this to be the case.

bessie - Bessie's been playing more of the question game and all of my arguments for Town!bessie have been in tone, but rereading she hasn't pushed too much. Probably doing what I'm accused of. Bessie is more PoE right now, I don't have more of a case at this juncture.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Well the fact he is not playing like Town Logic at all he lacks a wider picture, he would rather defend himself then scum hunt. Also now I finally got him to do something he has just tunnelled on the new player who everyone hates and speaks in riddles. I also hate that he said Wisp, involvement yesterday did more harm then good, even though Wisp was the only one trying to work out the game rather then just sit waitng for a lynch. That is not something Town Logic would say or do.

His reads lack a lot of substance as well and just feel like he is trying to be anti spew and not knowing who to push as scum because he does not believe in his ablity to do a fake push apart from on the person who is doing terrible anyway. Maybe I'm wrong on Triss, but I don't like it still.

We also have how him, and my other scum read Pythag interact with each other, look at Logic's read list and you will see what I mean.
What exactly is town logic?

Your reasoning about the anti spew sounds plausible with his interactions on triss. They could easily be scum together.

....hahaha, last time I checked the chart logic created was easily bias after forgetting two people that died.

Explain your read on Pythag.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes my current level of scum play is...eh not so good right now. Jackrito Jackrito can tell you about my current scum meta.
Forgot to include this quote as well. it's D1 stuff, I know, but I think it's funny that Logic claims his scum play isn't so good, Jack can tell you.
Jack has been telling us, and Logic either disagrees or we've been ignoring him.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
I think there are two scum between Jack/Logic/Xivii. This is what I'm trying to figure out
Why two scum?

but this also irks me
Agreed, him just giving you that town read is just nasty.

I need to walk through what a Jack/Xivii team would look like,
This is never a thing, not with how natural their back and forth argument flows.

Triss - Triss' early claim actually makes a lot of sense if she's scum. If mafia has a disguiser, or something, then claiming it early to draw out the PR/ be cleared is a potential strategy I can see being employed to pass an early check.
This is something my tongue wants to last onto, how juicy would it be if you were right here.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I actually like that Pythag post, well apart from the fact he forgot I have to be town here because of Fonti unless we both are scum. They are some worlds where I'm not confirmed but pretty hard to pull off.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Thanks for linking, and thanks for your case.

YesterDay you were convinced all scum was totally busing Hand. I believe you said so twice.
Wouldn't Jack arguing for a town!Hand be a weak point of your case?
It wouldn't because Hand was indeed town, so my assertion was incorrect. Furthermore, my statement that scum were bussing Hand at that point was not intended as a reason to scum read anyone. It was a regarding the fact that every player had Hando as "bad," therefore if he was scum then scum were bussing.

If what you meant to ask me here is wouldn't the fact that Jack had Hando as bad be a weak point in the case that he was TMI town reading him, that is also not the so. The case is that Jack wanted Hadno to be mislynched, but he let it slip that he was aware Hando was going to flip town and that he was positioning himself to look good when he did so.
When you play with enough troll players as I do, you start to learn when someone is going to flip scum and when someone is messing with everyone. He had to go, I never debated that but the use of time for it is my issue and I stand by that.

No one in this game has reads with essence to them, mine have more then most. I have just accepted at this point no matter how I try to make a case on you, it is just going to get thrown back at me because it's clear you know how to defend yourself. So I would rather go for my other scum reads today and try this when I have more evidence to back me up.
My issue is that your read is static and not dependent on evidence. As you stated here, there is no reason to scum read me, but you maintain your read and are waiting until there is something you can push me for.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I actually like that Pythag post, well apart from the fact he forgot I have to be town here because of Fonti unless we both are scum. They are some worlds where I'm not confirmed but pretty hard to pull off.
Ok, I'm not trying to be obstinate right here, here's literally how I'm understanding a disguiser :

a disguiser disguises a scum to appear vanilla town.
Fonti can still be town, look at a scum, and have them appear vanilla town if they've been disguised.

what I understood xivii's argument to be was :
1. Jack is scum
2. Fonti is reliable and got a vanilla clear on Jack
3. There must be a scum role that disguises Jack as town

This preserves fonti's reliability, and also preserves Jack's scummines in xivii's eyes.

Am I understanding that wrong?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Forgot to include this quote as well. it's D1 stuff, I know, but I think it's funny that Logic claims his scum play isn't so good, Jack can tell you.
Jack has been telling us, and Logic either disagrees or we've been ignoring him.
Wait did you forgot Boom is dead in that big post, because you said that you want

Your reasoning about the anti spew sounds plausible with his interactions on triss. They could easily be scum together.

....hahaha, last time I checked the chart logic created was easily bias after forgetting two people that died.

Town Logic in my view is someone who pushes the game foward, is confident in his reads to an annoying level, and does not back down from things. He is also someone who pays attention to detail and is aware of game state. I don't think Logic this game is any of those things.

My read on Pythag was that he had elements of TMI when commenting on certain things, lacked any real scum reads and just town reads while doing commentary on things that happen but never taking a strong stance. That post he just did is easily his best post in the whole game because he finally took stances and gave reads to a degree. Even though he did forgot Sabrar exists which is a bit weird.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm not trying to be obstinate right here, here's literally how I'm understanding a disguiser :

a disguiser disguises a scum to appear vanilla town.
Fonti can still be town, look at a scum, and have them appear vanilla town if they've been disguised.

what I understood xivii's argument to be was :
1. Jack is scum
2. Fonti is reliable and got a vanilla clear on Jack
3. There must be a scum role that disguises Jack as town

This preserves fonti's reliability, and also preserves Jack's scummines in xivii's eyes.

Am I understanding that wrong?
This would require scum to know that I was the one getting checked which based off yesterday would be a hell of a guess. Also not sure the last time I even saw a disguiser must of being a couple of years. Its just not something you see a lot.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why two scum?
Very early in the game I thought there were 4 scum.
I early toDay I think I became more comfortable thinking there were 3.
Everything seems to revolve around Logic, Jack and Xivii though, I can't believe all of them, and I can't find all of them scummy.

I suppose I'm not thinking about possibility of 'incorrect' town, but nothing from any other players pings me like when I read these three.

Agreed, him just giving you that town read is just nasty.
I think he was finding me scummy?

This is never a thing, not with how natural their back and forth argument flows.
I'll buy that, But those were still the pairs I was looking at.

My read on Pythag was that he had elements of TMI when commenting on certain things, lacked any real scum reads and just town reads while doing commentary on things that happen but never taking a strong stance. That post he just did is easily his best post in the whole game because he finally took stances and gave reads to a degree. Even though he did forgot Sabrar exists which is a bit weird.
I did forget about Sab. Sorry Sab!
I believe Sab to be town.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
This would require scum to know that I was the one getting checked which based off yesterday would be a hell of a guess.
That's not exactly true, wouldn't you just have to choose to disguise whoever is perceived as the scummiest of the group of scummates?
You couldn't know you're being checked, but you could prepare for it, yeah?

Also not sure the last time I even saw a disguiser must of being a couple of years. Its just not something you see a lot.
I don't exactly think that matters? I've never seen a regretful kill driver before this game so...idk

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
What do you mean? For what reason should I have thought about it before?
The order of events for me was like such :

1. I can't trust jack!
3. Jack's clear!
4. Oh, xivii's casting doubt on the clear.
5. Can I trust Jack?
6. Can I trust Xivii?

If you think about setups like you seem to, I just don't know why once we knew there was a vanilla checker you never once thought of that.
Bessie in d1 was thinking about anti-claim tactics built in. I had no idea what that would look like, but I imagine with your background it might have come sooner than after we got our first clear

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I like pythag's recent posts. I still need to review, but the way things are flowing, I'm actually leaning Mala over Spak. Mala has consistently been in the middle of the pack, and it's like they are skirting the edges of everything. They haven't really pushed the game forward one way or the other.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Town Logic in my view is someone who pushes the game foward, is confident in his reads to an annoying level, and does not back down from things. He is also someone who pays attention to detail and is aware of game state. I don't think Logic this game is any of those things.
https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/gakuen-babysitters-mafia-game-over-real-torturers-won.275/

We literally just player this game together and that is the meta you have for me based on it?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If you think about setups like you seem to, I just don't know why once we knew there was a vanilla checker you never once thought of that.
Bessie in d1 was thinking about anti-claim tactics built in. I had no idea what that would look like, but I imagine with your background it might have come sooner than after we got our first clear
It just so happened to be that Fonti had a vanilla check on my strongest scum read coming into today. Her check yesterday was on Boom, who I knew was a town PR, so there wasn't any reason for me to suspect that her results may have been altered. In short, there was no reason for me to think of it the day before because there was nothing to provoke that thought. The only reason it occurred to me was because of how strongly I thought Jack was scum. And the contradiction with Fonti's results.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
For the record, I currently think it's less likely than is that the result was manipulated. The potential for a redirector was a big part of that. But if players are informed of being redirected, as Sabrar pointed out, then Fonti would have known.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
It sure feels that way jackrito.

TMI is a great reason to vote someone, me likey. First other targets have been acquired.

Very early in the game I thought there were 4 scum.
I early toDay I think I became more comfortable thinking there were 3.
Everything seems to revolve around Logic, Jack and Xivii though, I can't believe all of them, and I can't find all of them scummy.

I suppose I'm not thinking about possibility of 'incorrect' town, but nothing from any other players pings me like when I read these three.

I think he was finding me scummy?

I'll buy that, But those were still the pairs I was looking at.

I do believe it's possible logic and Xivii are scum here but I don't wanna push that world just yet.

Did I misread the quote, I thought he was town reading you.

This is quite different than how logic handled his supposed slip. Master Master, think we found town Pythag here.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
https://www.mafiacolosseum.com/threads/gakuen-babysitters-mafia-game-over-real-torturers-won.275/

We literally just player this game together and that is the meta you have for me based on it?
That was a pretty bad game from you imo, but even in that you were better then this, that was also with a lot shorter days so less time to do content so a bit different. On avg you are most of those things. On that game though You had conviction on me being scum and I town read you for it because it was a strong stance. You then took that conviction to Osie which while bad was towny for you. After that you were pretty solid also

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Lyncher is an actual role.
Link to another site: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lyncher

This is the second time you’ve used this term and I don’t understand the reference.

And you didn’t answer my question. Again.

Exactly what stuff that I’ve posted has made you suspicious of me? How?

Can you give an example of how my logic does not make sense to you? And how is you not understanding my logic make me scummy?
Thanos Chess, as I learned the phrase, is where someone plans so much and so deeply, that they win in any scenario regardless of outcome. I think it was a thing before the Marvel movies, while it was still only comics for that stuff. However either Google Deepmind doesn't want to show me the knowyourmeme page, or it doesn't exist or I've got the name slightly wrong, so I don't really have any links for it. I suspect i learned it from some IRL friends at one point and it may not have hit the internet for some reason.

Still not using that site's definitions. Partially because I suspect Osie isn't either, and it's therefore irrelevant.
I poked you a couple times about various things you've said that don't fit. I'm not going to go through 70+ pages to find it frankly.

...I guess the Font can be town, for his role as well. Does Osieorb make a scum aligned neopolitan, probably not.

This shade, why does it exist? My master would eat you alive if he was playing this game with you. From the short ISO I did on you, it seems you really love shading people. Any Particular reason why?

Xivii Xivii

My head Hurts reading this, but I do want to believe that mechanically a kill switch only exists as a counter to Mafia having ways to kill outside of a factional kill they most likely have. This is me implying that the odd night vigilante has some scum equity due to mechanics!!!!

Xivii Xivii What reason do you have to believe the cop is mafia? How well do you know osieorb as a host to actually pull that BS read?
The shade is a thing a few people have been jumping off and onto for the past two game days. I'd say it's cute but it's getting annoying at this point instead.

9 People to Hammer, let me bold that for you. You were worried about a hammer when it took 9 to reach the majority? If the town were able to come to a collective decision that would be a great wagon, not a bad one. Have you seen a 9 person majority ever get reached early before?
Not a lot of exp with this particular brand of Mafia, so I don't recall seeing it in this particular scenario. Also there is no up to date votecount to check on this site sadly, and that makes me a bit more nervous about doing such a thing. Also we had a few days before I said that, so it seemed safer to wait in general.

Trisscar Trisscar My bad I think you were referring to a hammer on Day 2, which still if the town could collectively get 8 people on a train on d2 that would be even better than d1, the mafia would never just accidentally hammer or jump on a wagon without reason.
I mean I can see it being brushed off as "I didn't count the votes correctly, sorry guys" if they decided to do so.

I may have changed my mind on Trisscar because of stuff I can't talk about fully just yet because in regard to a ongoing game. I think could be scum here and I was giving them to much of a pass. Still think this slot should of being checked by now though since it is a big issue in the game state a lot more then mine own was.
*waves*
Also curious as to your thoughts once all is done if you are willing to share.

I should note, if you are talking about the colored Excel doc, that was Wiisp's work, not Logic's.

Top Bottom