• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

fontisian

Smash Champion
I think it's time.

Boomfrog is not vt. I don't know if that makes him mafia, but he hasn't been playing like a power role.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I think it's time.

Boomfrog is not vt. I don't know if that makes him mafia, but he hasn't been playing like a power role.
I still think Boom is scum, but this is potential bad play outting someone who never even claimed VT to begin with. How should a PR role play in your view. Also why did you pick Boom and not you know the actual claimed VTs

fontisian

Smash Champion
I still think Boom is scum, but this is potential bad play outting someone who never even claimed VT to begin with. How should a PR role play in your view. Also why did you pick Boom and not you know the actual claimed VTs
With how at ease literally everyone is with me checking Hando, I think something is going to happen to interfere with it Tonight. That thing is probably going to be me dying. It's better to share this info now than to die with it.

I don't think Boom can possibly be a strong pr. For one, he hasn't played like it at all. He was super strong out the gates against Trisscar and I think deliberately drew attention. For two, we already have three prs in me, 3DS and banana, and a potential vig as well. Osie said this was a low power game, and a strong pr in addition to those roles that just happens to be in Boom's hands is too much of a coincidence.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I dont get why you guys hold PR claims so highly
why does it matter, its her role, regardless of alignment

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Most self-aware PRs, arent that up in your face
that is what she is getting at, I don't think its as simple as that
but the thought is a fair one

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Sabrar Sabrar
uhhm in regards to the replacements
I think if Z25 reacts like he did as a wolf, then I am ready to lose to that
I hold Fonti's opinion in high regards given she is a strong player

Cthulu not doing anything yet, kinda sucks
but again me seeing Ranmaru as a wolf for my micro reason is kinda hard

anyways, I don't believe that more than 1 wolf is voice right now

fontisian

Smash Champion
Most self-aware PRs, arent that up in your face
that is what she is getting at, I don't think its as simple as that
but the thought is a fair one
Yes.

Like I said, I'm not sure it makes Boom scum. But worst case, if he is town, I don't think he's a very strong pr.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
man I really don't know how to interpret these reactions, they are so silly
like people jump like a dog that was just given the tastiest bone

fontisian

Smash Champion
Cuth is a pretty strong wolf. I think the only way his lack of activity here would be alignment indicative would be if his scumteam was toxic or giving up.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Ohh, you know him?
Yeah, we've played a lot. He's never been this inactive before. I'm hoping it's just him struggling with his catch-up.

Cuth is easier to read when he's reacting to things in the moment, so, this sucks.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Yeah, we've played a lot. He's never been this inactive before. I'm hoping it's just him struggling with his catch-up.

Cuth is easier to read when he's reacting to things in the moment, so, this sucks.
I guess that settles it, I will leave him be

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If you died, your crumb from before would have been enough. Like this just isn't the way to play Neap. The goal is to trap vanilla claims. And the idea that he's not playing like a PR is just what?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And there is probably at least a couple of more PRs given that Neap is in the game for the sake of false positives. And one of them is probably a protective. Outing here was a negative. Just tells mafia who to kill.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
then let mafia kill these people
who the hell cares

seriously, you people have a whole game to react to, and you just lock on to these micro plays
and then disappear for half a day

we have people that are barely doing anything, and your problem is Fonti's claim
go be useful, maybe Ranmaru was right on you

Wiisp

Smash Lord
same to you Jack, Idk what you are doing here
its like a bunch of you are just actively reading the thread, not posting anything, and then you pounce

Wiisp

Smash Lord
ohh know, she outted a possible PR, that could be a wolf, or town
that wasn't playing like a PR, who is also suspected as a possible wolf, by many people
what ever shall we do, the horror

Jackrito

Smash Ace
same to you Jack, Idk what you are doing here
its like a bunch of you are just actively reading the thread, not posting anything, and then you pounce
Most likely cause is a real lack of motivation because of many things, I just feel they was a better way to do that and you know I like to question people on their choices you just watched me spend half a game doing this.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
sigh, how am i going to solve this game in 3 more days
literally impossible

Jackrito

Smash Ace
ohh know, she outted a possible PR, that could be a wolf, or town
that wasn't playing like a PR, who is also suspected as a possible wolf, by many people
what ever shall we do, the horror
I don't really care either way tbh, all that matters now is Boom's reaction to it and his claim.

fontisian

Smash Champion
If you died, your crumb from before would have been enough. Like this just isn't the way to play Neap. The goal is to trap vanilla claims. And the idea that he's not playing like a PR is just what?
... How would my crumb have possibly been enough?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Xivii slot is starting to bother me tbh. Does not help though that a lot of people in this barely ever turn up. I include my self in that but it is annoying to keep reads on people especially since no traditional way to iso here which I like to do in the downtime.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Wisp, the problem with you and Ran is yal don't know how to how to chill and be subtle. In yals eyes, the only way to be town is hyperactively throwing out every little thing that comes to your mind, which just isn't true.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
... How would my crumb have possibly been enough?
You had three people in it correct, including Hando? We knew it wasn't Hando cause you would have outted. Based on the claims and play of the other two, your treatment of the slots, and the night kills, we could have come to a reasonable conclusion.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I am subtle, I am way more understanding them him
and way more likely to re-evaluate
this has nothing to do with anything
I hate these reactions

and at least Ranmaru plays the game
I said to Ninja before he died
"Ranmarus heart is in the right place, but I think he goes about solving the game the wrong way"

you guys get mad at him for calling you all wolves because he believes you aren't doing anything
I know what it feels like to get stuck on the wrong side of Ranmaru's tunnels trust me,
but we are two different people, and don't ever compare him to me

Malakandra

Smash Lord
It probably would of been better to wait till closer to EoD but thats not really important.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
and know, the way to be town is not all hyper-activity
but before you got super emotional and attacked Ranmaru, there was literally nothing in your posts, that felt townie

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I just want to feel like you care, and when someone asks you to do something and your response is, "stop bugging me"
well, that doesn't help anybody

Jackrito

Smash Ace
and know, the way to be town is not all hyper-activity
but before you got super emotional and attacked Ranmaru, there was literally nothing in your posts, that felt townie
I want to say nothing after it either has being townie, he is in full commentary mood lately. I also don't like how Xvii played eod he really seemed like he did not care who got lynched and the whole thing about Z25 and not wanting to lynch them but still voted them bothers me still.

fontisian

Smash Champion
You had three people in it correct, including Hando? We knew it wasn't Hando cause you would have outted. Based on the claims and play of the other two, your treatment of the slots, and the night kills, we could have come to a reasonable conclusion.
I had 5 people in it, including Hando. If any of the three besides Hando and Boom turn out to be scum or pr, then you all could have easily assumed I was talking about them. Clarity is better, here.

You claiming the crumb was enough without even remember any details about it is hella weird.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I want to say nothing after it either has being townie, he is in full commentary mood lately. I also don't like how Xvii played eod he really seemed like he did not care who got lynched and the whole thing about Z25 and not wanting to lynch them but still voted them bothers me still.
^^^
this is also fair, but I am sticking with my gut here in regards to Xivii

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Why does my mind keep going back to Logic this game I'm relooking at his read list and a lot of it bothers me. They is some other stuff as well but can't use it because not fair.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
though right now
I have an FoS on Pythag and Jackrito
as two of the higher posters

and I want to find two lower posters that are compatible with them

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Why does my mind keep going back to Logic this game I'm relooking at his read list and a lot of it bothers me. They is some other stuff as well but can't use it because not fair.
idk why are your wording this as if you want us to say something?
I think tonally he is fine

what about his readlist bothers u?

Top Bottom