• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Deadline is 11:15 PST according to start of day post by Osie. It is currently 10:13 in California, so we have an hour.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I could see two out of three (or all three) of DB, Malak, and Triss (in that order of likelihood), then Xivii/Bessie or Jack. I'd prefer to hit any of the first three.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
I think it's either Xivii/bessie/Malak and one other, or jack/Fonti and two others, judging by the teaming and rushing so far.

Still VT.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Spak, if your town here look at your top 3 scum. They literally have had very little influence on the game as whole. I don't think that leads to a bunch of town mislynches and vig shots if they are the majority of the scum team

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Unvote

Do you guys not get that we need all of us to be here and be on the same person. We need to make a decision.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Also starting to think that with all the confusion over end times, there needs to be a "Hour warning" mod post or something, much as taht would be another hassle for the hosts.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I'm willing to vote Jack, I'd just rather not leave it sitting out, since I know I will be on at EoD. Whats the benefit of voting early? Are some people not going to be on near EoD that want us to go now

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Alright, lets do it then, if we have the most people online that we will have, might as well get it over with now.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Fair, but as a VT i know that at least one of the people you mentioned is scum. therefore i am counseling against your play.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
And if one of them is scum, multiple might be. So now I am doubly against your play.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
If we had more space than we do, I'd vote for lynching Bessie or Xivii to confirm the other. If people want a potenially safer play I'd say Malak.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
If they are scum, then let's force them to bus. We know at least one of Jack and mala has to be scum since mala hasn't been hammered.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Either way this push makes me more secure in my consistent read of Jack at this juncture.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
As mentioned my access to the site is troublesome to say the least. So I'd prefer to do it now.

Vote: Jackrito

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Also hammering requires all scum to be online and ready to post. That may not be happening.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
That is a hammer. It is now Twilight.

In the Twilight books, Stephenie Meyer compares the books to Romeo and Juliet, Jane Eyre, and Pride and Prejudice.

(If I remember correctly.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom