• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Smash Results

Herfderf

Smash Cadet
Late shoutout XD I ended up falling asleep the night I got home.

We could have used some more people and some more setups, but other than that I think it was a great tourney.

Shoutouts--

Tant- Thanks a lot, you did an awesome job.

Bonk- You totally mindgamed me. I thought I had the slightest chance of winning at first until you busted out the chaingrabs on me DX

TakeOver- You're just awesome.

Waffle- You're a cool dude, we need to train with you sometime.

People who stayed- lol, those matches were hilarious.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I have a whole lot more pictures to post. So I will be going through them and putting them up.

One thing I wonder though, there are chairs all over the place, yet I am seeing people standing. Why didn't you all pull up a chair and sit down?

BMX

Smash Lord
The giant TV was hard to look at sitting down. So... no. lol

Next time, have a date with not tourneys so there's people that are for sure to come.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah I would've liked to come to this. The only reason I didn't was because the other tourney was getting more Brawl+ love.

Top Bottom