• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Summer of Smash: XI - Super Smash Con, Road2Shine, Xanadu

Djent

Smash Champion
When ESPN inevitably makes an eSports Not Top Ten, it should consist entirely of :4pikachu:

Last edited:

ThePokéYoshi

Smash Cadet
Yeah I'd rather have just FD/Smashville/Battlefield/(Town & City) as stages when stuff like this happens..

But we take those! Ryo 2-1 Day, and that means Top 12 for Corrin/Ike!

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Unfortunately for Ryo, he's projected to run straight into Mr. R and Pink Fresh.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I'm not a Lucario player, but I think it was the swerve. Lylat's edge problem was fixed. Either that or Day didn't calculate how the stage was tilted when doing the swerve. Lylat is fine.

Rawbinator

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HypothesisTest
Damn Ally will face ZeRo round 2 losers assuming they win round 1. Dabuz and Anti are also likely to face off round 2

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
WhY the hell did Zage go for that grab, That up smash, And that side b?

Especially that grab. He threw the whole match with that.

Jalil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JeMaraj
Zage got the key and he threw it in the air even tho diddy was on the ground twice. I'm guessing input errors?

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol @ how fast Pac-Mains are showing up to john for Zage.

Wanna count all the major errors Zinoto made due to an obvious lack of matchup exierence? Such as jumping straight onto when Zage had a Key on deck?

:059:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Zage kept going for predicable and telegraphed setups while Zinoto kept missing big punishes + made many technical errors.

This is how most pacman games go unfortunately lol.

lol @ how fast Pac-Mains are showing up to john for Zage.

Wanna count all the major errors Zinoto made due to an obvious lack of matchup experience? Such as jumping straight onto when Zage had a Key on deck?

:059:
THISSSSSS

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Uh, Lucario isn't exactly random. Usually agreed to be high tier.
Stupid question: Has ZeRo always had a Lucario problem? Fuzzy memory, but I swear ZeRo said Kamicario's Lucario was a hard fight once... This and maybe a Cloud problem. There were times Sheik was argued to have difficulties with Lucario, but I don't think Diddy was ever said to have that problem or Cloud for that matter. It might just be like how Leffen struggles with Samus in Melee for some reason or not a prominent, but probably a solved issue for him, Killager's Villager having issues with Falco that he had to pick up Sheik and other characters to deal with him. There's probably more examples I'm not aware of.

Last edited:

Jalil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JeMaraj
Mvd still being in winners is an upset

Lol i ain't johning. I main pac so obviously imma pay more attention to how Zage is playing, but yeah, zinoto made some mistakes as well.

Last edited:

sedrf

Smash Journeyman
void 2-1 pink fresh
last stock//hit

also lucas to weak/nairo so good

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Viceroy beat K9 offstream. K9 gets 97th. Poor guy.

And Venia beat WaDi and Gomumagitya! Fights Ryuga for top 24!!

Last edited:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
What a heartbreaker. In that clip you can see his left thumb move the control stick to the right, just before he dies.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Lucario salt never gets old.

Oh wait.

Lucario main's have been having to listen to that BS for the past 8 years.

God forbid Zero snags a win with a rage boosted attack.

:150:
To be fair, dying at 40% isn't funny for anyone lol.

Hmm. Maybe Hungrybox would do well with Lucario? Good at surviving due to playing a light character, polarizing, powerful kill moves, Pokémon...

Top Bottom