• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
why so serious?

:094:
IDK, maybe its because we will all die soon. Are life has no ****** meaning.
We may have kids that lives will not matter anyway. I mean you could die right now, and people you know will forget about you in one week. LIFE IS FREAKIN SERIOUS!. You could die freaking early if fate commands it. When you die, you may not be able to go to heaven, scientists with their tech says god does not exist. Which reminds me what does death feel like? Its going to happen some day, so you better prepare.

When you are 100 years old, you'd wish you were 15 again. And my god how horrible humans can be to everything. Its all about the money, Even though that glourious life will end. He could of made alot of poor people start a life, but no, he had to be freakin selfish.
It would not matter anyway.

"living for yourself, you die for yourself. Living for others, Die with others."

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Sign me up for the Falcon challenge as well. Though with Team Attack off I expect like 3 Short Hopped Falcon Punches at once, haha.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Alex!

I'm trying to puck up Wario, but he's fail. Can we have some friendlies sometime and you could give me some advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom