• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
omg that is f'ing killer!! thanks a bunch sugar! dont worry to much but if ya got time it would be great if you could make one with those other 2 pics i gave ya... but finish the other requests first i know youre busy right now. anyway thanks a ton
I tried, but they were really small renders so I couldn't really get it to look as nice without making the sig very small. If you have another pictures I could or if you want I can try again. ;)

Do you need me to find pictures for mine?
Sure :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
any issues or concerns that i can help with regarding mine so far? :cool:
Nah, I got your pictures and the Marth one turned out just fine.

I'm trying to balance these sigs with my homework so everyone please be patient. Hopefully by tonight I can get a few in.

Binx, FluxWolf, Chu2, and WGWOLVERINE are the ones I have left. Then once I get those, I'll open shop again! ^_^

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
No rush Sug. I'm doing homework and practicing my own photoshop skills. Which suck. See current sig >_<
My fruitless labors should keep me distracted long enough lol

I don't know if you'll be contented with the Bowser pics. They don't really match up with the C falc or Marth ones so don't hesitate to tell me you need others. I'm totally willing to get them to expedite things and make it easier for ya.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Ok so because it's open:

text: allstar

Color and image is your choice, just the image be a smash character. I know this isn't very clear but I can't decid so I want you to choose.I won't complain on any character you choose. :)

Wreked

Smash Lord
I have a request for an avatar.

It's a megaman avatar

Can you use this pic.

For the background can you do just red, blue, black, a little yellow.

Size 150x100

and by any chance can a request a matching avatar for my sig?

The ridley one you made.

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
How do you put a picture into your signature if it isn't from a site. Is the only way to put the url from the net of the picture, or can I insert images from my computer?

detroitpistons_fan_23

Smash Cadet
I tried, but they were really small renders so I couldn't really get it to look as nice without making the sig very small. If you have another pictures I could or if you want I can try again.
ok, hows this??

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/AllStories/MBasketball/2004/06/10/RipFinal1.jpg
http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123037/2111855/2118414/050510_sn_hamilton_tn.jpg
http://mavs.beloblog.com/archives/billups.jpg

remember save this untill all other requests are done.. im happy!

thanks heaps!

Binx

Smash Master
Sig for Binx:

Tis open again, I still have a more to do, so be patient you recent requesters. ;)
Amazing, any chance you could redo the text for my name in Ice or lighting or something rather than plainish text? Thanks for the sig though, its gorgeous.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Amazing, any chance you could redo the text for my name in Ice or lighting or something rather than plainish text? Thanks for the sig though, its gorgeous.
I honestly don't have anything "icy" or whatever. This is as close as I can get. I don't have time to search all over text sites for an icy font.

Also, I just got Photoshop CS3, so now I have more stuff to work with and I'll get better!!!! :D

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, well, I would like one please:

Bottom should be a dark blue, if you can make it like dark water. Towards the top it should slowly get lighter and lighter yellow until at the very top it is bright golden yellow. On the left side, a ying-yang symbol that blends well with the backround; Not black and white, something slightly dark, as close as you can come to the one in my avatar. On the right, Font: Copperplate Bold, Color: Grey, the words "Mr.lombardi - Peace".

Okay, thanks in advance, no rush.

E_Ress

Smash Cadet
b(^_^b) Nice.

When you get the free time:

I was wondering if you could put together a siggy together for me. I would like something with Pit in it and "E-Ress" somewhere on it, but besides that I don't have any preferences.

Basically, suprise me. :)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I own Eggz's soul. I forfeited my premium name-change in order to bring him glory.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
so so kool thanks. one question though. They say you need to pick the bottom link in imageshack. which one is that. I was looking pretty hard. The best I could find is something that makes my sig a link.
All you need to do is put image tags around your url there, or copy the url after you select the
image in your "edit signature" options. :)

Sig for detroitpistons_fan_23:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i coulda/woulda changed it for ya lol

i changed mango's name to mango from air

i also showed him the box tag

i'm pretty sure i legally own mango now lol

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Could I please have a grunge sig of Robo Manus from Battletoads, with my name at one of the corners, and the same size as my current sig? The one I made sucks and I don't like it :dizzy:

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Hi, i really appriciate what u're doing here, sugarpoultry, and i think it's great that your making customized sigs for people.
And i have a request, but im not going to be very specific, so you can go crazy, all i want in my sig is this:

Geno
SSBB sonic
SSBB mario
A green background, but not just plain green, go crazy with it
and my name in red

That's it, go for it,and i know it will be great, and you don't have to rush, take your time, i understand what it's like to people want something from u, and you have other stuff besides the service, and the person is extreamly impatient, i've been through that, so don't worry about it, and take your time, i'll wait... oh, and plus im starting a tread like this, except im doing funny and witty lines for people's sigs, it's in the creative minds section.

RDK

Smash Hero
i coulda/woulda changed it for ya lol

i changed mango's name to mango from air

i also showed him the box tag

i'm pretty sure i legally own mango now lol
Wait a minute....so all you have to do is ask a mod, and they will change your name for you?

In that case, I have a PM for you, Gimpy, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom