• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Succesful melee tourney

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
hosted a couple matches, lasted like 2 hours or something, playing straight melee.

I only lost twice! I whooped everyones ***, three stocking and two stocking consistently.
Some of the other people in the class played melee competitevly and thought i was really, really, good considering how good my tech skill and comboness was

Man i feel so great, its good to play melee again!
Tomorow im brinnging my wii to play some brawl, might be a snoar fest compared to the awesome combo filled action i had in class today

Edit:
also this is the first time i fought that many people, usually i only fight my brother so before this i was pretty modest about my fighting ability. So now i know my extent :D

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
i remember when everyone "played melee competitively"

you could ask some random person on the street if they were good at smash bros and they'd say they will kick your *** at melee because they were just so much better than their friends with link/roy

good times

EDIT: in retrospect i don't think my post was very related to the topic

Man i feel so great, its good to play melee again!
Tomorow im brinnging my wii to play some brawl, might be a snoar fest compared to the awesome combo filled action i had in class today
Why play barlw when you've had such an awesome time playing Melee?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386

you could ask some random person on the street if they were good at smash bros and they'd say they will kick your *** at melee because they were just so much better than their friends with link/roy

good times

Funny thing is if they say it now and they refer to brawl they just might kick your Gannon's *** with their MetaKnight. :laugh:

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice

good times
You forgot the people that beat their friends with pikachu also.
And those that said firefox was the ultimate fox move.

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
oh god now i'm reminded of when i used to play as roy vs my brother's link

we were so bad that my brother actually claimed that roy's counter was unpunishable because you could just counter again after messing up the first one

roy's counter...

INFINITE FRAME ADVANTAGE

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386

we were so bad that my brother actually claimed that roy's counter was unpunishable because you could just counter again after messing up the first one

roy's counter...

INFINITE FRAME ADVANTAGE
wow....:confused: I remember days like that.

The Immortal Sir NZ

Smash Apprentice

roy's counter...

INFINITE FRAME ADVANTAGE
I remember when link was god tier because of his "undodgeable" dair. :ohwell:

Top Bottom