• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subspace Army

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Petey's in the video? What?

>_< No... Well at least it's not Plusle and Minum. -_-

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Exactaly, he'll be able to be Gameshark'd.

Guys, if you've never seen a classic cartoon before, you'd automaticly think Mario is wavedashing.

Was Mario even 1 frame of jumping? Was he ducking at all?

He simply slid because he wanted to get to the bomb as fast as he could, and he slid when he saw something..

ALSO! I JUST REALIZED, THOSE CAGES PETEY CLANGED TURNED PEACH AND ZELDA BACK TO STONE.

Perhaps he was saving them for his Fighting Show?

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow I like how near the end you could see Ganondorf high five'ing Kathy Griffon.

It's clear, just squint.

>->

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I like Petey... >>

Anyone notice that Ancient Minister... is missing HANDS?

Could be nothing... but it could also be something!

Shark X

Smash Lord
Video won't work. And the new villain looks like crap. Kinda sucks because I thought Meta Knight was the games villain, like how Bowser was Melee's. Then I wonder what sort of connection Meta Knight has with this guy then.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Gosh, as much as I hate Petey, I don't want him just being an adventure mode boss, if he's in, he needs to be playable. :/

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Yayyy, storyline! Ancient Minister looks kind of like Meta Knight in a big bulky suit--as if Sakurai were keeping him in Zant's closet for the first two Smash games and just let him out now. =)

WHAT THE **** WHAT THE **** WHAT THE **** WHAT THE ****?!

PETEY ****ING PIRANHA?!

I'm really upset with Sakurai's decision. I can find it in myself to forgive Sakurai for excluding Toad. But to include Petey Piranha--PETEY ****ING PIRANHA!--instead is ridiculous. I hate that vapid vomit-spewer more than any other character. I swear, if that oversized garden pest is a playable character, I will lose all respect for Sakurai. This update has truly made me angry.

...My only consolation is the fact that this ridiculous excuse for a character is far too big to be playable as-is. I can only hope that he stays that large and, likewise, stays as far away from the playable roster as possible.

EDIT: Sorry for all of the (censored) swearing. I just really, REALLY hate Petey Piranha that much. As long as he remains an NPC, I don't care what they do with him at this point. Frankly, having him as a boss would just give me an opportunity to smack the life out of him without the potential for retaliation.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Petey looks a little big to be playable...

Novaya_Russia

Smash Cadet
Are you guys loading in Firefox? Because the minute I copied the link into Internet Explorer, it worked.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm 100% sure Petey is in Brawl...its just like how we saw Peach for the first time...remember the trailer right?...that would be messed up to have him in the game and not playable....if he can kick a metal soccer ball around lol then how come he cant fight...and this is making no sense but im sure hes in Brawl

Shuma

Smash Hero
If Petey is playable and Ridley isn't i will hunt down Sakurai and make him eat the Bral CD.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Unless Petey gets confirmed...

Waiting for tomarrow to get it thrown in my face...

Then I highly doubt he is a playable character...Don't care either way actually...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Ok, why is Petey obviously not playable?

Also who shoot's Mario? he looks like a giant Robot.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Thanks for the Youtube.

Just because someone's there as a character doesn't mean he's automatically playable. I mean, Giga Bowser wasn't playable, and he was in the game!

Then again, if there's a debug menu in Brawl, who cares? lol.

Top Bottom