• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Submit your entry for the Top 8 Custom Sets of [Duck Hunt]

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Hmm, as fun as quick gunmen are, it does seem like mega gunmen might be the overall best option after all. The simple fact they are more reliable anti-rushdown and set-up options. They also help with our landing and can still be combo'd off of.

Default can and clay are pretty fun with mega gunmen. You can literally cover the entire stage with hitboxes if clay bounced off a shield... But it seems like rising is the better option.

Fact of the matter is, people will try to wait out until the big gunmen is gone to approach. If you got the can and mega gunmen all on your side, that's nasty. Rising clay lets you actually force an approach, and doesn't lock you out of shooting the can which would hinder you when they finally do approach. It's range lets you safely pepper the enemy from a distance, demanding they approach.

Furthermore, when soft tossed it seems the speed and trajectory at about 1.5 roll distances from DHD allow him to combo off of it, similar to the delayed shots but due to the fact he has less endlag rather then elongating the opponent's hitstun. That's also about the universal distance where it's safe on shield, so it works out well.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
After some extensive high level offline testing, it seems like default clay shooter is actually the best. And I've come back around to quick gunmen, but acknowledge mega as good too.

I was erroneous in believing the others had less ending lag, rising just feels quicker due to being able to shoot the can out sooner.

I think rising has a place in battles where default is insufficient. The pierce effect and longer range is very helpful in more campy matchups, and being able to get the can out sooner is HUGE in the sonic matchup.

But generally it beats out more attacks, and accomplishes more when it hits. Rising does little damage and doesn't really lead to anything.

Also, with quick gunmen there are HELLA set-ups.

http://gfycat.com/GrossHighAustraliansilkyterrier

Delayed Clay > Quick Gunmen > Aerial (usually fair) is a very consistent combo. In default I do delayed > aerial often, but quick works at higher percents and enables kill combos due to low knockback.

Quick + Clay also work well together so you can actually make use of the shield bounce of clay more consistently. Since it more immediately threatens the ground while clay hovers. Also if quick hits, it will combo into clay that way too. And for some reason, clay rarely seems to do the strong hit this way, just dragging them down to the ground... Too bad we have no good way to jab lock. But it's an easy running upsmash.

Also, when people are landing quick sets up for frame traps. They HAVE to air dodge it, meaning if they do it in the ground we actually have smash set-ups.

I like mega against some chars like diddy, and projectile users, though it mostly seems good on big and mostly flat stages like fd, smashville, and T&C. Transformations, platforms, and slopes hurt them a lot.

Also I think default clay is less effective against fast ground characters, those capable of punishing you after shielding it. (Diddy, sheik, fox, etc) Therefore, clay break might be more effective. Since it's more effective at further distances, where they can't punish you. It's also more effective against light, fast falling characters since it combos and kills more consistently on them. (On floaties it tends to put them too high at killing percents for upair to hit) And the shield bounce is much less effective since they stay on the ground mostly anyway.

It also has a better anti-air trajectory when smash tossed. So good against short hop approaches. (Soft toss is the one to use against grounded enemies.)

Here are the sets I recommend people try.

*Jump snag seems to be the directly superior recovery in almost all situations and matchups. So it's always present.

1122 (General)
1132 (Anti-camp)
1232 (Anti-Camp2, if default clay doesn't work well. The pierce effect of rising lets it win many interactions default does not)
1222 (Aggressive Anti-Camp. If mega is either unneeded or playing on a stage they're bad on)
3122 (Anti-Zone. Seems better against characters like Rosalina, Marth, Marios/Luigi to force approaches and default can seems less effective in these matchups.)
3232 (Long range. Very campy and few combos available, but some matchups may need to be played that way.)
1322 (General with clay break, when default clay is more of a liability)

Last edited:

RocketClauncher

Smash Rookie
NNID
RocketClauncher
3DS FC
3239-5125-7568
I've been using 3132 and that set is crazy fun to use.

Zig can is great for combo setups and is a lot more unpredictable than regular can. It also really helps to set up kill moves. At about 100-180% if you hit with zigzag can, your opponent will come towards you and you can true combo them again with the can or up air. I think the fact that the shot, not the can, has the the hit box makes it easier to juggle people in the air. You can also true combo the zigzag can into itself 6 times in the air until it explodes. This only works at high percents but you can net an easy kill with it.

The default clay shooter is just wonderful. Great for turnaround throws and to space out your opponent. Not much to say about this one cuz it really is the best it seems.

Super duck jump is really great to keep momentum and play going fast. DHD is a very momentum orientated character and the second you get knocked off the stage, you want to get back on quickly and safely. The gimping option with the wind box is also neat, but I rarely pull it off. Great for characters with poor vertical recoveries like little mac.

Quick draw aces is just to keep the speed and combo game going. Basically gives you another air option as well as a quick spacing tool on the ground. Great for setups and can be very useful with a lot of practice.

I think this set does the best job at allowing DHD to keep a fast paced momentum as well as keep unpredictability and get those all important kill setups.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Yea zigzag is pretty hard to use but honestly it's possibly the best can imo

It's overall worse in the neutral perhaps, but it enables lots of ridiculous strings and kill set-ups.
I think mega gunmen might be best with it, and not quick. Quick and zigzag overlap a lot, and quick also overlaps a bit with clay shot.

Mega provides extra stage control and anti-rushdown which zigzag loses from trick shot.
Though mega is pretty bad against shorter characters, and on certain stages. Luckily those are pikachu and olimar, which I think quick is best against them anyway.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I don't understand this character well which makes Duck Hunt a hard character for me to approach (some intentional irony to this statement). Here are his current sets in the project:

For EVO we're going to fill out all 10; for general play we're going to denote at least two to be "expendable" for tournaments that allow on the spot loading. I notice there's like zero overlap between the project's current DH sets and what DunnoBro is posting. Help.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I don't understand this character well which makes Duck Hunt a hard character for me to approach (some intentional irony to this statement). Here are his current sets in the project:

For EVO we're going to fill out all 10; for general play we're going to denote at least two to be "expendable" for tournaments that allow on the spot loading. I notice there's like zero overlap between the project's current DH sets and what DunnoBro is posting. Help.
I think in every instance the default recovery is used in current sets, it should be upspecial2. (Jump snag)
In the same vein ROB, an Mario/Doc users decided, having more distance at the cost of speed/hitboxes is overall a poor choice. Duck hunt also doesn't go too deep offstage for edgeguards, mostly as his aerial mobility doesn't allow it though.

I personally don't like super duck jump anymore, due to the startup, the trajectory, and it actually effecting how deep DHD can go offstage due to the loss of DI while shooting the can. Until someone can actually directly refute snag's superiority, I think it should be on every set.

Furthermore, zigzag now that I'm getting more used to it, definitely deserves more than 2 slots now. It just a far more consistent and effective set-up, stage control, and general pressure tool on many stages and matchups.

Also, zigzag invalidates a LOT of quick gunmen's combo and pressure ability since zigzag is usable in more situations, but is more consistent and less risky for combos since if it fails, you still keep the can to protect you.

Here are my new recommended sets after actually testing customs offline against top players like Boss, Snow, Blur, and many others at or from Xanadu.

First two in red are what I consider crucial and if nothing else, should be on the final 10-set list.

------------
Below these are sets with uses but I consider less relevant:

332X
Rising clay and Zigzag serve very little purpose together, zigzag is already very good long-range harassment and the other clays cover mid-range harassment much better. Also, due to the short lifespan of zigzag, being able to control the can while using rising is not likely to help much or come up often.

All mid-long range, not much to help with rushdown or keep up pressure against a mid-range opponent.

2XXX
The high explosive shot isn't really that bad, but other projectiles serve it's purpose better. Most notably zigzag, which while does less damage, doesn't disappear immediately, hits people inward for combo, and has overall better pressure and versatility.

Comparing Zigzag to Trickshot and when to use them is pretty interesting.

Essentially, trickshot is better anti-rushdown and approach. Zigzag is a better approach forcer and punisher.
Also, trick shot has a more lingering hitbox, making it a more reliable anti-air. Similarly, since zigzag does not explode on shields, actually can sit inside shields if you choose not to shoot (setting up for grabs and ridiculous throw combos) this makes it a better anti-ground. Though it does have superb anti-air qualities, they don't cover the right areas in front of duck hunt to make it a better anti-aerial approach.

Zigzag also hits opponents inward for kills and combos, a big problem originally for duck hunt. And it also has a much more radical pressure game. It's actually a decent speedy projectile on it's own with decent timing, and it has mix-up options with letting it sit while you go for a grab (which them grabbing you or jabbing to anticipate it can be punished by shooting later.) and while you have a grab near the zigzag, there's some pretty ridiculous combos you can do.

Clay break is mostly for long range use. It hits later and has a higher trajectory when smash tossed, making it a superb anti-air. Much better against aerial approach characters with jumps, mobility, or the like than default. It also sets up for combos since it can hit inward, though it doesn't seem to work too well at killing percents.

It's much better against the likes of mario, luigi, and sheik due to their inclination towards empty hops, as well as sonic, fox, and diddy again due to the original being very unsafe on shield against high ground speed characters. (or in diddy's case, a good dash grab)

Note, it must be soft tossed to hit grounded enemies consistently. Though it does go low enough to even hit olimar and pikachu, something the original had trouble doing.

All the gunmen are honestly good. Though, default is overshadowed in a lot of matchups. I only found it particularly helpful against rosalina who I need more quick-ish stage control against, since can and clay are less effective against her gravity pull. Also and quick in general don't bother her too much. Mega messes up laser bits, though. So I still might use that...

Mega + Zigzag is amazing. They lock out so many options and punish so well together, also mega helps us actually get zigzag through in many matchups by absorbing hits.

I personally think the zigzag has enormous potential now, there's just a lot of mix-up and versatility. But I also believe it NEEDS the mega gunmen for anti-rushdown and extra stage control, unfortunately that means leaving quick gunmen behind often. Mega just screws up so many characters, especially projectile users.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
So first off welcome to the Church of Zigzag Shot, we're happy to have you and all that, but WTF is up with Up-B 2? The move seems transparently awful to me.

Mario likes the hitbox on up-b because it is a frame 3 invincible OoS move that synergizes heavily with his throw/combo game. He can reverse it during hitlag, and flee to ledges for safety from certain on-stage positions.

Meanwhile, Duck Hunt up-b 2 isn't even safe on hit. It does a weak 8%, and hits below DH--lacking the recovery value of having a hitbox above you. It hits early OoS (not sure what frame, but could be 3?), but that's about the only saving grace. Granted, in some matchups this might be more important than recovery.

Duck Hunt up-b 2 and 3 have similar horizontal recovery distance potential. (This is because you can always convert vertical recovery to horizontal, especially for a floaty character like DH.) Both can *barely* travel under Battlefield, for example.

However, you CANNOT translate horizontal recovery to vertical. Vertical recovery is also more important for offensive off-stage pressure. As an academic example, Duck Hunt can do 4 bairs off-stage with either other recovery, but not up-b 2.

Clay Break sends Luma into tumble. It has longer range, and *can* do more damage. (You can hit with both the final 7% bullet and the 6% clay break) However, often it does less damage than proper use of the default, is quite unreliable, and offers poor value close range.

I increasingly find default gunman to be dominant, due to the range and synergy. "Why would I want a gunman I can't use to grab them?" Mega is obviously useful in matchups that call for it, to solidify Duck Hunt's range dominance.

I also have never actually found Rising Clay to be useful.

I'm curious to hear more on these points.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
So first off welcome to the Church of Zigzag Shot, we're happy to have you and all that, but WTF is up with Up-B 2? The move seems transparently awful to me.

Mario likes the hitbox on up-b because it is a frame 3 invincible OoS move that synergizes heavily with his throw/combo game. He can reverse it during hitlag, and flee to ledges for safety from certain on-stage positions.

Meanwhile, Duck Hunt up-b 2 isn't even safe on hit. It does a weak 8%, and hits below DH--lacking the recovery value of having a hitbox above you. It hits early OoS (not sure what frame, but could be 3?), but that's about the only saving grace. Granted, in some matchups this might be more important than recovery.

Duck Hunt up-b 2 and 3 have similar horizontal recovery distance potential. (This is because you can always convert vertical recovery to horizontal, especially for a floaty character like DH.) Both can *barely* travel under Battlefield, for example.
Snag has much less start-up, meaning duck hunt can get closer to the can while recovering and thus more effectively protecting him, even ignoring the hitboxes.

The hitboxes don't protect much from spikes or decently spaced aerials, that's true, but the added speed and the hitbox do make those much harder to space.

However, you CANNOT translate horizontal recovery to vertical. Vertical recovery is also more important for offensive off-stage pressure. As an academic example, Duck Hunt can do 4 bairs off-stage with either other recovery, but not up-b 2.
Duck hunt generally sends projectiles out to edgeguard deep, and then he edgeguards/ledgeguards close to the stage. While you CAN go deeper with the original, it's much riskier since if you fail to edgeguard and they snap to the ledge, they can easily wall him out, especially if he used his jump.
Clay Break sends Luma into tumble. It has longer range, and *can* do more damage. (You can hit with both the final 7% bullet and the 6% clay break) However, often it does less damage than proper use of the default, is quite unreliable, and offers poor value close range.
Clay break can hit opponents inward, and does decent long-range harassment due to the speed and size of the shots. That said, you're right in that default is overall better in most matchups. The reason clay break is usable though, is that against characters with good dash speeds, the ranges default clay is a decent harassment tool, are also the ranges you can get punished for trying it. Meaning you will inevitably have to go for it less, and combo less often due to having to hit them from further away usually. Clay break will let them hit inward, however.

Furthermore, characters who approach via aerials like wario, jiggly, mario, etc don't really get in the range for default. Short hopping the default clay can hit, but not convert to combos really. Also break can hit both grounded and higher up characters more easily. Break is just the better anti-air.
I increasingly find default gunman to be dominant, due to the range and synergy. "Why would I want a gunman I can't use to grab them?" Mega is obviously useful in matchups that call for it, to solidify Duck Hunt's range dominance.
Default is rather timid compared to his custom counterparts, I see little use for him personally. Though I did find them particularly helpful against rosalina still, that may very well be the only relevant use.
I also have never actually found Rising Clay to be useful.
It's anti-camp mostly, goes lower than most projectiles and far enough to hit from across the stage. It helps in the olimar matchup most notably, as the other clays lose to pikmin tosses.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I mean, I always used (default) Gunman like Lloid Rocket: A slow projectile the opponent isn't allowed to block or dodge, because they get grabbed/punished.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
1122 (General)
1132 (Anti-camp)
1232 (Anti-Camp2, if default clay doesn't work well. The pierce effect of rising lets it win many interactions default does not)
1222 (Aggressive Anti-Camp. If mega is either unneeded or playing on a stage they're bad on)
3122 (Anti-Zone. Seems better against characters like Rosalina, Marth, Marios/Luigi to force approaches and default can seems less effective in these matchups.)
3232 (Long range. Very campy and few combos available, but some matchups may need to be played that way.)
1322 (General with clay break, when default clay is more of a liability)
You mixed up recoveries and down-b's I believe (as down-b is considered to be the 4th number, while up-b is considered to be the 3rd). Should be...

Edit: oh I missed quite a few posts when responding to this.. Ignore me please lol.

I mean, I always used (default) Gunman like Lloid Rocket: A slow projectile the opponent isn't allowed to block or dodge, because they get grabbed/punished.
Why does this not apply to mega?

Last edited:

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Why does this not apply to mega?
Default gunmen is a grab frame trap as soon as it comes out against a grounded opponent. They need to run past it, jump, or shield. (Or spot dodge/roll the shot at the perfect time) If shield, they get grabbed. If jump, you can lock out that option with can.

Mega gunmen is a frame trap much later, after when you can consistently know your opponents position. Mega does accomplish this, just not as well. He's mostly long-lasting pressure.

I however do believe mega gunmen does set-up for grabs better with zigzag, since default and zigzag overlap in their frame trap times too much. But that's simply due to both zigzag and default gunmen doing the same job around the same times, rather than mega being better than default gunmen at accomplishin this 1:1.

Last edited:

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
After actually playing in online customs tournaments and practicing super hard in md/va against top players, I've come to only like a few sets and will refrain from using the full 10 slots for zigzag.

Pretty much just zigzag + different gunmen for different matchups.

"Camp" sets when usable. Clay break is a better anti-air and mega/wild gunmen + zigzag lock out a lot of grounded approaches. Mostly good against chars with multi jumps or that use a lot of short hops.

Quick doesn't seem very good with clay break as now you have poor close-range pressure options.

Suggested sets for people to try with default if they don't want to relearn DHD or think some MUs are better with default can. I think zigzag suffers a bit against floaties, it doesn't combo on them too well.

I think default + quick might be better against jiggly/kirby/etc, as it shuts down their approaches really well. Quick works well on them, too.

If no one objects, I will submit these 10 sets for our EVO sets.

Last edited:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
They may not be considered the "best" sets (I, too, prefer Zigzag Shot and playing around with different down specials) but I understand 1131, 1113 and 1133 are very common choices for a lot of Duck Hunt players; is it OK to leave these out of the sets?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Take note, this part here's a copied and pasted message! But please read it anyway:
As we begin to approach the deadline for creating 10 custom sets for each character, we believe it's time to make sure that your conversations are staying on track, and that we evaluate the progress of your discussions. As such, we have prepared a preliminary lineup of custom sets based on what your conversations have led to. Feel free to adjust and update this list as necessary. After all, we want each character to be brought to their best potential!

We are going to begin to create the finalized sets on March 17th, so make sure you conclude any discussion you're having by then.

Preliminary Custom Sets:
Duck Hunt:

1/3, 1, 2, 1/2/3 niche: X2XX, X3XX

1121, 1122, 1123, 3121, 3122, 3133
niche: 1223, 3223, 1322, 3322

This was written several days ago so it very well may be instantly obsolete by what you guys have done; I did make a note as I was doing it that you guys were very obviously not done. I suppose the main thing would be to let us know about what's different and why and about any other needs or concerns. I'd also kinda like to second @ dean. dean. on that question; this is a decision for you guys, but I've kinda been thinking the same thing he has as this discussion has been progressing.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
They may not be considered the "best" sets (I, too, prefer Zigzag Shot and playing around with different down specials) but I understand 1131, 1113 and 1133 are very common choices for a lot of Duck Hunt players; is it OK to leave these out of the sets?
Super duck jump seems much less popular lately, also with recent discoveries in the applications of snag, I believe it is objectively the best in most situations.

Okay, so had a pretty productive lab session with boss on custom DHD. To counter the frame trapping of zigzag, he decided to roll into or simply dash attack/grab DHD a lot. DHD can't punish those very well beyond pivot grabs. It seemed very effective, DHD doesn't have any moves while grounded that hit inside him, and only downsmash hits behind. (very slowly)

To adapt, I found using snag as your stationary option to be actually very effective and potent. Despite not being a kill move, it's quick, multi-hit, meaty/inside dhd, and either carries people offstage or at the perfect trajectory for zigzag to continue the combo.

Also, charging an fsmash while zigzag does its thing seems very effective as a mix-up when edgeguarding or pressuring a landing opponent. At mid-high percents, zigzag can actually hit them into fsmash fairly reliably, or bait an airdodge into it. Also, if you fail to hit anything, zigzag can come back to protect you from a hard punish.

Currently they feel and look pretty janky but if top players like Boss fall for it, it should be somewhat viable.

outfoxd

Smash Ace
NNID
outfoxd
I swear I'm going to start working with customs soon. There are some tournaments around here running them and I just need to unlock zigzag and snag.

Twin Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
Is that 3133 set in the first 6 meant to actually be 3123? Seems odd to go from 3122 to 3133 so I wanted to make sure.

Last edited:

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Does anyone have a video showcasing the use of Zigzag? If this custom is as good as you people are saying, I'd definitely like to try it and see what's up. This move feels really awkward though and I dunno what to do with it (or at least execute its uses or apply them in the heat of battle), and I think I'd learn best if I saw it visually.

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
Can't decide which moveset I should stick with: 3121 or 3123. Wild Gunman is good for immediate pressure, halting momentum & cover fire against edgegarding. While Mega Gunman excels at creating long term pressure & overall tension in the battle due to keeping the enemy distracted, as well as blocking projectiles (it's like having a large wall to hide behind when facing campers thus forcing them to approach you.) and it has great durability (the other gunmen get rekt too easily). Having the increased delay of Mega Gunman gives me more time to focus on setting up can combos and it increases the chances of the enemy losing focus on the Gunman & getting shot. In addition the increased delay it makes harder for the enemy to time it so he'll spend more time in the air or shielding right around the moment the gunman fires. Right now I'm leaning towards Mega Gunman but It's still a hard decision.

Last edited:
3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Any advice on the default clay shooter VS. the more powerful clay shot and which is better? The default seems like it lands easier and is more consistent, but the powerful slay shot travels farther and seems like it has boosted K.O. power, which DHD certainly needs. I find it easier to land the power shot when you shoot at it while it's in front of your opponent, rather than when it's on your opponent, like the default shot.

In other news, Wo ho ho! I am on the zig-zag can train as well. I think heavy characters are going to hate it the most. I tested on lvl 8 coms for Bowser and Ganon, and by mashing my special button, I was able to string them into the air and finish with the explosion multiple times, essentially going from 0 - 101+% damage in what was, in essence, three attacks. We may need to do some subject testing to see if you can DI out of it though. it's also worth noting that at about 197% damage, I was able to start comboing Bowser again with the can, effectively making it a (hopefully) inescapable kill move.

Last edited:

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Smash never kills until like 180% and is really inconsistent. If it could hit inward consistently when upair would kill it might be worth it, but overall DHD needs default clay shot imo. It's his most standard use projectile that helps him pressure shields, land, and rack up damage at low %

If anyone's confused as to how to use zigzag, check out the DHD matches on vgbootcamp's YT channel.

Last edited:
3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
I can see now that many use the zigzag can is this way . It also seems like a good ledge guarding tool against those trying to recover. It can really make the opponent think about how they move and air dodge lest the want to be hit with a stray gun shot or that nasty explosion. still doesn't answer my question though: can you DI out of the zigzag? I noticed some characters (like R.O.B.) didn't get hit by all the shots, even if they were being stringed up. with heavies, it seemed fairly consistent with hitting them with the five shots + the explosion at the end for some delicious damage.

Last edited:

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
You can, but it's character specific and unreliable. (Fast fallers DI down, floaties up, midweights do either depending on percent)

The can itself is just inconsistent, especially on smaller characters. You shouldn't rely on the auto-combo too much unless they're just too far away/high up. This goes against bigger chars too, when the auto combo can work at the range of the initial trick shot, you should be aiming to upair them then continue the combo with the zigzag coming back up from below.

This does way more damage and can kill.

I'll be making some gifs/video to show this later...

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
You can, but it's character specific and unreliable. (Fast fallers DI down, floaties up, midweights do either depending on percent)

The can itself is just inconsistent, especially on smaller characters. You shouldn't rely on the auto-combo too much unless they're just too far away/high up. This goes against bigger chars too, when the auto combo can work at the range of the initial trick shot, you should be aiming to upair them then continue the combo with the zigzag coming back up from below.

This does way more damage and can kill.

I'll be making some gifs/video to show this later...
Cool to know. Also, I didn't realize that I was talking to THE DunnoBro. If anyone would know how to play Duck Hunt, you would. Sorry for my ignorance. And yes, I would like to see gifs. of this tech so that I may do it as well. For some reason, I can't envision it very well.

Pyro-is-Magic

Smash Cadet
I know the EVO sets are already set in stone, but I really think that 1122 should have been submitted. The set is pretty much identical to EVO1132, except Snag instead of Super Jump. 1122 just feels like the best set for trick shot can. It plays very similar to 1111 but now gunmen and Up-B are both faster.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
I know the EVO sets are already set in stone, but I really think that 1122 should have been submitted. The set is pretty much identical to EVO1132, except Snag instead of Super Jump. 1122 just feels like the best set for trick shot can. It plays very similar to 1111 but now gunmen and Up-B are both faster.
Unrelated, but I love your profile pic. ~♥

Top Bottom