• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid Rumor......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=1147]Stupid Rumor......[/drupal]

I don't know who started that dumb rumor about me being 10 years old, but I am 16 going on 17(Feb 22nd).

Get it straight NOW!

I'm lost as to why it was made, can someone help verify this for me?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
...........Great.

Wanna hug?

Cinder

Smash Master

I'm not gonna lie...I'm lol'ing so hard right now...

At least it's not the worst thing I've seen in here XD

Btw, as for the question at hand, I have no idea...I'd never heard anything about your age...

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Tsk, I didn't know you existed, nonetheless there was a rumor about you before I came here.

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
Lately some other users have been picking with me about it, I ignored them but now its starting to get annoying. Some mods started to do the same as well, for the lulz I guess but I really want to know how something like that even started.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lately some other users have been picking with me about it, I ignored them but now its starting to get annoying. Some mods started to do the same as well, for the lulz I guess but I really want to know how something like that even started.
You're sensitive and immature so people wanna take advantage of that for kicks.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I don't care much, but its building up and its becoming quite a nuisance to me.

Teran, I'm not even sensitive nor immature, kinda random for you to say that though.
If that we're honestly true, you would have never made this thread in the first place.

Yeah, some people are going to give you crap, that's just how life is. Everyone here has people do stuff that makes them mad, you've just kinda got to suck it up sometimes.

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
"You are 16 going on 17" XD

Sorry lil bro, had to do it. As of this Sunday I won't be able to say it anymore so I'm getting in why I can. ^_^ As for the rumor, forget about it. Its really nothing for you to get worked up over.

:026:

§leepy God

Smash Master

I'm not gonna lie...I'm lol'ing so hard right now...
Hey, me to. :p

I don't know how big this "rumor" is so not a lot of people know this to the point that this blog is created. Also, the only way to prove your that current age is to prove it, anybody can say their older like me, I can say I'm 23 going on 24, but people are not going to believe me unless I prove it.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I never knew about this rumor. Hmm

*hugs* thar we go. Thar thar. Dun wury arbiter. It's all gon be k

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Well, I haven't heard about it, just like pretty much everyone here, and you saying this and people realizing how ticked off it gets you is just going to make more people join in, nice job. O and people I'm not 44 like it says on my profile lol I'm 13 just in case people thought it was weird. O and Gheb_01 is actually 103 like it says on his profile, go bug him about it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ok, if you are going to whine about it, PROVE there is some kind of rumor going around.

Because I've never even seen you on the forum before.

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
There is a number of people who like me, there is a lot more who don't though. I've tried to make friends with them but they just don't like me and hate me to the point of creating this rumor, I only heard from it from a mod. I don't know how long its been around either but some people have been doing the same, I just want to know if there is a remedy for my situation.

Psycho, ask Eor the mod

Joker, I just need help to end this

Mith, I don't know what I did to start it, I rarely joke around so I don't see how I could be a 10 year old.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
ahaha I'm laughing right now. This my friend just makes it seem like you are supremely hurt by this, if you were 16 I'm sure you wouldn't have made this thread 8-)
Jk'ing of course.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I found this funny, then realised they were being serious, then lol'd quite hard when they said about Eor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom