• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Straw Graspin': Find evidence for Newcomers

thelastreplicant

Smash Cadet
NNID
thelastreplicant
3DS FC
3480-2884-6458
I personally don't mind Pink Gold Peach that much. (I'll have a Peach for every weight class now) But that name just makes me say......why?

In regards to Smash 4, maybe when Peach gets a Metal Box she gets a PGP palette swap. It would be a nice touch although pretty unlikely.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I personally don't mind Pink Gold Peach that much. (I'll have a Peach for every weight class now) But that name just makes me say......why?

In regards to Smash 4, maybe when Peach gets a Metal Box she gets a PGP palette swap. It would be a nice touch although pretty unlikely.
Or maybe for a new item a metal box that turns the character gold and not just weight it eliminates knockback even more than the normal metal box

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Or maybe for a new item a metal box that turns the character gold and not just weight it eliminates knockback even more than the normal metal box
Or the Gold Flower. That's what turned Mario into Gold Mario and Luigi into Silver Luigi(although he's not exactly like Metal Luigi either). How would it be different from the Metal Box, though? Just a color change doesn't make it worth programming in. It would be neat if some costumes gave you a variant color for your Metal form, though. Of course, Sonic would be getting a model change. Heck, if we're lucky, he could get an alternate costume based upon the regular Metal Sonic. Even with a Metal Box, he has a different overall model than Sonic.

Yes, I just suggested Metal Metal Sonic. :awesome:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Alright alright back on subject so this doesn't close here we go

Well you. Can black out the arena and drop the lights sounds familar

Start at 4:00 and the 3rd donkey kong character after diddy kong

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Nice Find. Always good to have more shaky King K Rool evidence.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
:idea:

Hmmm i just accurd to me for a veteran hint

Its R.O.B

Remember that this is his stage

Well isn't it possible that

This stage could be his stage on the 3ds version (well yea theres the villager with his helemt for his up special but they are both nes related stages)

And judging on the mario bros stage that one looks like it has a good shot on coming back

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion

In the second pic comment, take k out of dark, ro out of ground, o out of off, and L out of Little Mac and you have K. Rool.
Also, take g out of ground, o out of off, k out of dark, and u out of up and now you have Goku!:troll:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
:joyful::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:smash::laugh:
Pac-man in the clouds ridley in the rocks and the branch

And this

244019"]

Are you guys absolutely postive sakurai diden't trick us into thinking thats mewtwo on-purpose

Kudos to users who found this stuff

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I'm laughing so hard at that Ridley in the branch.

D

Deleted member

What's with this evil-looking dragon statue in the background?
Now that I think about it, it resembles this evil fella from a certain reboot to a certain classic series that started on PS1 (don't worry, this series has also been on GameCube, Wii, Game Boy Advance, and DS):

That must mean...
...Spyro in Smash 4? But I wanted him in PS All-Stars! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Can't believe I didn't think of this sooner...

Reggie Fils-Aime is represented as a robot in Nintendo's big E3 announcement. R.O.B. confirmed.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
What's with this evil-looking dragon statue in the background?
Now that I think about it, it resembles this evil fella from a certain reboot to a certain classic series that started on PS1 (don't worry, this series has also been on GameCube, Wii, Game Boy Advance, and DS):

That must mean...
...Spyro in Smash 4? But I wanted him in PS All-Stars! :p
It's the dragon chamber in the elite four lol

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
So, I've noticed that most of the characters in smash 4 are boys.
Roy is our boy.
Roy has red hair.
Simon Belmont has red hair.
Simon Belmont confirmed.

KenboCalrissian

NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
topless pregnant women with a grim reaper hood confirmed.

That's a ReDead!

I almost made a spoof of this last night to show where I can see Mewtwo holding up his hand, but I bailed for some reason. I'll do it when I get home from work unless somebody spots it sooner.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
After all those Hoenn confirmed jokes I thought this was fake too at first. I wonder how I'll react when Half Life 3 is released for reals.
I reacted the same way, i saw it when it was only a minute old on youtube and I was like...this cant be real.

anyway this honestly does give sceptile a boost, him and mewtwo are in the running for pokemon reps right now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
True, Game Freak is the most protective of their properties in Smash but they also share upcoming stuff with Sakurai more than other developers.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Funny how Blaziken got replaced by Sceptile in everyone's minds. Makes sense considering we already got Charizard and Greninja but how fickle the speculation hivemind can be.

Morbi

Scavenger
Funny how Blaziken got replaced by Sceptile in everyone's minds. Makes sense considering we already got Charizard and Greninja but how fickle the speculation hivemind can be.
Blaziken doesn't fit the arbitrary fan pattern; so of course he is replaced by Grass-type. Everyone knows that Sakurai chooses the Pokemon representatives based on their typing, not their merit.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Sakurai was born in the 70's. Platform shoes were popular back then. Platform shoes? Board the platform confirmed. Furthermore, if Little Mac wore platform shoes, he'd still be shorter than Samus. However, if Samus wore platform shoes while donning her armor she'd simply be too big. Too big? Ridley confirmed.

Last edited:

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
The newcomer banners have been different palettes of either blue or green.
The last one (Greninja) was blue; Greninja is blue.
The next one in line is green; Sceptile is green.
!!

KenboCalrissian

NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
So as I mentioned two days ago and never got around to, Mewtwo is very clearly hiding in this image:

m2.png

Also, if you zoom in really close, there's some text in the rock that says "Seriously guys, he's in the game, don't panic! -Sakurai"

Top Bottom