• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

strange pictures inside battlefeild

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
In some place between Hyrule and Mushroom Kingdom
I think i may be the only one whose noticed this, but i want everyone to know, or tell me im crazy.
Alright here goes. If, on battlefeild you pause, and take the camera over so that its zoomed all the way with the thing that looks like stonehenge (left side) is about centered.
Now take the c stick (Game Cube controller) and go down till your in a sort of chamber made of bricks. If done right, you should see, on the bricks, pictures, but what stands out most is what appears to be an etched drawing of a king of some sort with long hair, a beard, a mustash, and crown. I also see lots of skulls on other bricks.
Please comment.

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
i dont have an sd card, or know how to upload pics, but i made the best "How - to" I could... i'll try to simplyfy it...
Alright here goes. If, on battlefeild you pause, and take the camera over to the left side of the stage so that its zoomed all the way with the thing that looks like stonehenge or in other words, two pillars with one more going across the top, is about centered.
Now take the c stick (Game Cube controller) or other scrolling button for different controllers and go down till your in a sort of chamber made of bricks.
Is that better?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Well, if I saw what I think you saw--you might just be crazy. I saw a whole load of bricks between two walls (and the rest of the 'chamber' was a piece of Battlefield's exterior), but no faces. I saw a little bit of weathering on the bricks, but nothing that could solidly be called a 'picture' that was intentionally placed there by the designers. And if it wasn't intentional, then it's just your imagination. That's my two cents, anyway.

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
Well, if I saw what I think you saw--you might just be crazy. I saw a whole load of bricks between two walls (and the rest of the 'chamber' was a piece of Battlefield's exterior), but no faces. I saw a little bit of weathering on the bricks, but nothing that could solidly be called a 'picture' that was intentionally placed there by the designers. And if it wasn't intentional, then it's just your imagination. That's my two cents, anyway.
oh... well i showed it to my friends and they all see it, but maybe your not in the right place. Just remember that its inside battlefield. it shouldnt be hard from there.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was inside battlefield. What color are the pictures outlined in (i.e. Are they drawn in black or in a light tan, what)?

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
If the drawings are in white, you're seeing things.
I see something which might look like a king of some sort, but if I wouldn't be trying to look for one, I don't think I would have ever seen a king in that.

It's probably just some unnecessary design, the dude who made the bricks probably felt like he needed to be cool and apply random white paint to them.

Also, all the brick walls in BF have the exact same design, it repeats itself. obvious elements are the bowl-shaped line (which might be the beard) and the bold lines (which might be the hair) on both sides of this line. I guess that means it's random and is just there to make the bricks seem older.

NjHudz

Smash Apprentice
no, it looks like their just etched in the brick... I do notice that their are two of the same king designs in there, but i do think they were put in intentionally. Heavenly Spoon, your probly right, the dude who was designing the stage was probly wanting to be cool, and put some secret design in there...

Spire

III
BRoomer
take a Canadian $5 bill, fold over the biggest guy playing hockey's leg, u can see a man with a turban's face.
I wish we had neat currency like that.

Oh, and I couldn't see this "king". It was the same chipped brick texture that you see all around it. Intentionally placed? No. Big Foot sighting? Yes.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
You should see "THECAKEISALIE" if done correctly, and then Megaman and Zero will be unlocked. And Sheng Long. Him too.

This only works after you've gotten OVER 9000 KOs in Cruel Brawl, after which Toad is immediately unlocked.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
actually... it looks like a pic of Jesus. I'll upload a pic shortly.
EDIT: I don't know IF this is what he was talking about, but I found it ne way.
I know it looks kinda fuzzy on here, but its a lot clearer in the game. I found it by moving my c-stick so that the 'stonehenge' is slightly to the right, and then move c-stick down.

orintemple

Smash Lord
I wish we had neat currency like that.

Oh, and I couldn't see this "king". It was the same chipped brick texture that you see all around it. Intentionally placed? No. Big Foot sighting? Yes.
Are you American? Cause on one of our bills(20 I believe?), if you fold it a certain way, you can see a pic of the World Trade Center falling, no joke.

Spire

III
BRoomer
yes!!! the lion head is the second, and the other circle (not alein) is the first. The alein to me looked like a skull but now i see its an alein.
That is some imagination you have.

Are you American? Cause on one of our bills(20 I believe?), if you fold it a certain way, you can see a pic of the World Trade Center falling, no joke.
I was responding more so to the "hockey guy" on a bill. I'm not a fan of the sport, but come on, that represents their culture much more than the face of a President does - at least modernly.

I've seen the WTC "image", but it may just be a coincidence. Whatever, it's pizza time.

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
You should see "THECAKEISALIE" if done correctly, and then Megaman and Zero will be unlocked. And Sheng Long. Him too.

This only works after you've gotten OVER 9000 KOs in Cruel Brawl, after which Toad is immediately unlocked.
I lol'd

:laugh:

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
actually... it looks like a pic of Jesus. I'll upload a pic shortly.
EDIT: I don't know IF this is what he was talking about, but I found it ne way.
I know it looks kinda fuzzy on here, but its a lot clearer in the game. I found it by moving my c-stick so that the 'stonehenge' is slightly to the right, and then move c-stick down.

What i found is that if the camera is inside the chamber, and you move your c-stick 74 degrees counterclockwise, and at the same time boil an egg and remove the shell without breaking the egg skin, you gain access to the secret cow level.

Grandeza

Smash Master
All these pictures and people saying "alien head", "king"! They're all so strained and quite frankly I see nothing but textures. I think we're trying a little too hard because I see nothing.

Arteen

Smash Lord
I can see a vase.

Wait, no, it definitely looks like two faces in silhouette.

O714553

Smash Rookie
I saw a person from one angle, but I fail to see Jesus (Looks more like a demon cow/scorpion hybrid), the lion head (looks like a falcon), or the alien head (no idea what it could be). I also saw no king.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Well, if you see an alien head that means you're paranoid. If you see a Lion head then you're hungry or put food as a priority in your life. If you see a King's head, you have delusions of grandeur. If you see Jesus, religion is important to you.

We can all learn something about ourselves by what we see in Battlefield.

Oh yes, if you see nothing but bricks, you fail at life. Go kill yourself.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
If you see Jesus, religion is important to you.
Funny you should mention that... I claim no religion, and believe that all religions are just social constructs to explain the unexplainable. LoL. Silly, you!

And, I know that the pics are kinda fuzzy-- I took them with an OOOOLDD dig. camera-- one that saves onto FLOPPY DISKS. Yes.... that old. Also, I do know that the mind and eye always seek to establish 'patterns' and 'shapes'; hence why we see shapes and animals in clouds.

WhiteCarnation

Smash Cadet
I went to check this out and figured out 'what it is'

The battlefield stage, the area you fight on (with the lights on it) is solid brick

That solid brick structure is embedded in a bunch of dirt, which is rendered hollow and you can stick the camera into it

The "room" he is seeing is just one space between the stage and the dirt it is in, and if you move the camera along the bricks you'll follow the whole thing around.

There's no pictures there, it's just the level design.

Gamer_Z.

Smash Rookie
I can understand why someone might see something in those bricks, but there is not anything put there intentionally.

P.S. I also never figured out how you could see a king. I sort of get the skull/alien. Sort of.

Shackel11

Smash Cadet
Yeah and if you hop on one foot while rotating the C-stick EXACTLY 32.34123 degrees you'll also see that he's holding a burrito from Burger King.

Top Bottom