• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange glitch...

Noss92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ness92

I was attemping to clear All star mode (hard) witch Aplh and Pikmin. On first stage I tried to kill foes camping in the limit of the stage, spamming grab for easy kill. But something goes wrong and Alph suddenly got stuck... CPUs didn't even try to hit me, afraid by the blast zone, but they were killed by hazards...

Look at DK and Little mac doing massive dash dancing XD

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
I found this glitch in Brawl.
In Brawl the way to activate it is to drown a Pikmin in water at the same time you use your grab.

If you went to the the Summit and are at the part where you're floating through the water, the water occasionally rises up on the stage a bit. If you attempt to grab with Blue Pikmin, the Pikmin would cancel and just slide a bit, and Olimar would lock up in his Grab Idle animation until he was hit.

I'm not sure how you activated it here though. Maybe the Pikmin touched the death boundary the moment you tried to grab?

Last edited:

Noss92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ness92
I found this glitch in Brawl.
In Brawl the way to activate it is to drown a Pikmin in water at the same time you use your grab.

If you went to the the Summit and are at the part where you're floating through the water, the water occasionally rises up on the stage a bit. If you attempt to grab with Blue Pikmin, the Pikmin would cancel and just slide a bit, and Olimar would lock up in his Grab Idle animation until he was hit.

I'm not sure how you activated it here though. Maybe the Pikmin touched the death boundary the moment you tried to grab?
I dunno... maybe i grabbed Mr Game & Watch and a pikmin pushes him into death? But as you can see, Alph is looking on the right, so it means i "grab" someone on that side... awww silly game X(

Top Bottom