• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stoned Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone else play better stoned? Or even enjoy playing stoned? It makes the game a whole lot more fun to me, so I think it would be cool to see what you guys think too.

Peace!!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I'm constantly stoned in my free time, so when I play smash I'm usually 2x as stoned. Even at tournaments, I smoke a lot so it just relaxes me it doesnt much affect my gameplay.

I dont play better or worse, but who doesnt enjoy smash stoned or drunk ? Drunk smash kind of blows though because you cant pull stuff off sometimes.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
I think its funny how Dylan Tnga was the first to respond to this thread.

alphameric

Smash Ace
I don't smoke very often, but when i do I get a tech bonus.
I find the game flows a lot smoother and it's a lot easier to do complex maneuvers and read people.
That's just me though, the effects are probably different for other people.

craiigg

Smash Lord
i always think i can see frames when im stoned and all the flashyness makes me go O_____O but other than that i actually find it easier to read people too

prolly just the herbs talking obv

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
sweet, im glad im not the only one who likes smoking and smashing. It makes the game soo much more fun, hits seem to hit harder, and the effects are more exaggerated.

and me too dylan, ive got two states of mind, stoned and asleep.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
drugs are bad for you plus they make you suck in video games and you just think your playing good cause your high. losers.

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
drugs are bad for you plus they make you suck in video games and you just think your playing good cause your high. losers.
funny, because some people would say that spending a ton of time just to be good at a video game makes you a loser. is either person right? no

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
If I play against someone who is a heavy smoker, it's like a guaranteed win for them. Reason? Asthma. That being said, I have to take my Inhaler, get a nice jittery feeling, and while my senses are "heightened in a few ways," my tech skill abilities increase, but so does my suicidal rate. Hmmm, no pun intended nor desired there. ;D

Seriously though, this topic is really inappropriate for people that are under the age of 18, which is quite a lot of people. We really shouldn't be encouraging drugs in any fashion, nor alcohol. Though I would hope anyone who is under 18 would realize that some of the above posted shouldn't be applied to his or herself...

Keep this Forum somewhat rated E? [Despire Melee being a T game, ohwellz]

~cult

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^that is very true, looks like the only ******* are you guys. most the people on this board are under 18, do you think we should really encourage them to do drugs?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
If someone starts to do drugs because of a video game forum... seriously, there's something wrong with them. (I'm 14 btw, and I don't really mind being around people who do/have done drugs, but I'd prefer they don't try to get me into it.)

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^when i was young and read tips on how to get better on certain things i would pretty much try all of them. and being how some kids can be naive they might think marijuana will make them better and then start doing it.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Um smoking while playing smash not really. Doing drugs you guys are AWESOME. Unless you are Chaddd then add a none sarcasmic awesome.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
I love how all of the dopeheads are the ones talking coherently, but all of the clean guys "jus talk to be hapen like this. you smokers are stupid is sad."

Though I agree, smoking is stupid in all forms, this is very amusing to me.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I wouldn't really know, but I'm almost positive that being stoned would severely handicap your play.

Can't believe this thread isn't closed, especially since Youko's been so active lately.

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
alright, woah woah woah, im not trying to start kids on the road to pot-head-ism and i really dont want this thread to boil down into an insult fest flame war. I was just wondering if any other smashers felt the same way as me. And if you haven't ever smashed stoned, you really have no way to tell how it will effect you. Let's all try to settle down, and not get all worked up over this, as Marijuana can be a very good thing, regardless of what the government is trying to push down you're throat.

Levitas

the moon
what the **** is this ****.

I would like this closed. now.

This kind of thing has no place on the boards. Some ****-heads start talking, and more join in.

lame.

(ps. your mom told me to tell you not to do pot.)

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm "clean" but still interested in this thread. Does it make you better simply because you're more relaxed? I wouldn't think that it helps you think more clearly...but I dunno.

I once knew this guy who played DDR drunk. He did it because it made the arrows "come at him," lol. But that's the only thing similar to this I've ever known.

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
what the **** is this ****.

I would like this closed. now.

This kind of thing has no place on the boards. Some ****-heads start talking, and more join in.

lame.

(ps. your mom told me to tell you not to do pot.)
Dude, chill. What's the big deal? Instead of just getting upset, why not tell me why this upsets you so much? I'm totally open to taking your opinion into account, just don't call me a ****-head for having my own opinion. Being overly rude to other people for their opinion has no place on the boards, not intelligent discussion of opinion.

Banks

Smash Hero
i highly doubt anyone is serious. if they are then LOL @ you

smoking pot is bad for you a little but not rlly lewl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom