• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stomping Blindly

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
This is something I usually do with Ganondorf. Basically, when your thunderstorming towards your opponent back and forth, do it so your back is facing the opponent. Then you can space your thunderstorms easily and get a stutterstep forward smash without having to turn around first. I find it to be a very good strategy, you guys should try it out sometime.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
By the way everybody...grab release to wizkick works on mario now too.

Everyone was in here so I decided to share.

EDIT: ignore that >.>. The training mode hits meter just registers grab release combos weird. Mario can jump out of it.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Yep. This is basic stuff that you should all be doing. Another way of looking at it is using TS as a spacing technique. The reason it works so well for Kosk is because he's not doing it BLINDLY, but he's actually do it as a bait and retreat technique and he's incredibly conscious of his spacing at all times.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Yep. This is basic stuff that you should all be doing. Another way of looking at it is using TS as a spacing technique. The reason it works so well for Kosk is because he's not doing it BLINDLY, but he's actually do it as a bait and retreat technique and he's incredibly conscious of his spacing at all times.
I don't think he meant blindly as in recklessly TSing, but instead referring to Ganon being "blind" because he's facing the other direction..

or maybe you already knew that.

Kosk is smart.

Top Bottom