• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stolen setup | d1 | SWAG! | #hbc | ballin | thuglyfe

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i assumed you had a hard scum read on chaco n wanted to lynch your weaker scum read, adum. i had a hard scum read on adum n wanted to lynch my weaker scum read, chaco.

vote adum

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
aiight word

vote: adum

ggs, occams razor and a crapton of other reasons point to you being scum

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
game over! the scumteam of chaco n gorf win!

lol @ chaco gettin dunked so hard this game

Maven89

Smash Master
lol cool, this was a fun game to read

i definitely read adbums "die scum die" post to Mac as someone trying to get themselves lynched, or at least trying to appear to be getting themselves lynched. didn't really know if that could clear a person as town or not, and def wouldn't have gone for Gorf

gg scum

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yeeeeeeeeeee

adum an ml being town's fault is such an awful philosophy. its EVERY party's fault that ANY lynch happens with varying fault levels. in bingo it was like 90% town's fault for being lynch hungry for yu and maybe 8% scum taking advantage and 2% yours for not being more willing to give in to town, if that at all. but you didnt deserve that one. id say it was 50/50 when we lynched rake between his being trash and town not wanting to care enough to see the intent + scum egging on the situation. here, maybe mac could have wifom'd himself a lil more to see the town intent but you cant blame him for not wanting to, because what he saw is exactly what you (admittedly) did: scummy play. i appreciate the effort there, but seeing your play made me feel like i was able to capitalize. in an open setup id say its almost always for the best to play brownie townie but ayy thats just me.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
gorf was swaggin in dis game

bingo maf d1 was 100% rakes fault

n yeah i dont blame mac at all for this decision. this prolly wuldve gone towns way had adum gotten himself lynched d1

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
you really think scum would've let somebody who said they knew the scumteam get lynched d1, if it became obvious the best they can do is a perma-stalemate.

gorf was swaggin in dis game

bingo maf d1 was 100% rakes fault

n yeah i dont blame mac at all for this decision. this prolly wuldve gone towns way had adum gotten himself lynched d1
No d1 was 100% my fault for not trusting my gut more quickly, I knew what chaco was pulling and didn't trust myself enough to hardbody

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
well this was an interesting trifle, the possibility for a perma-stalemate and scum breaking the game simply by delay (especially easy due to the short days) make me dislike it, but eh not much time.

If it was first lynch I would've stuck on d1 mac lynch until the cows went home but I didn't think I had enough time to swing it onto me otherwise.

On the whole, enjoyable, disappointed I couldn't make it work. C'est la vie

Chaco

Never Logs In
I didn't complain, I knew scum had to die D1 to win, and yes I got dunked HARD. hahahah. Gorf is the man though pulling it out like an OG to avoid any unwanteds

Top Bottom