• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stolen setup | d1 | SWAG! | #hbc | ballin | thuglyfe

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
setup

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=We_Need_A_Fifth

ballers

mac
gorf
chaco
adumbrodeus

Rules

1. No communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
2. No faking or quoting of mod communication.
3. No editing or deleting posts.
4. No ciphers, code, metadata or other similar encryption devices. This includes liking posts after death.
5. One "bah" post is allowed after death.
6. A (no) lynch will occur when a majority of bolded votes is reached. Twilight starts after hammer.
7. Deadline extensions may be granted due to unexpected events. Days generally last 5 days or until a lynch.
8. Post at least once every 24 hours or you will receive a prod. Multiple prods will result in forced replacement or modkill.
9. Modkills will end Day only for town-aligned players.
10. Failure to send in action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
introducing our contestants in this unbelievably swag game...

in our first corner we hav the puzzle solver. the program designer. the b boy. the lupe fiasco stan. itz....

#HBC | MAC!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
our next contestant hails from florida n is notorious for breaking the smashboards world record of "most bans in a single month". yu kno him as the ***** who brought yu such high quality setups on deep subject matter such as "mario party 2" n "epic rap battles" as well as lulzy trolls. its the walrus toasting master himself...

SNOOP GOOOORFY GOOOOOOORF AKA GORDITOBOY69!!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
next up we hav a fan favorite. an og of the room who made a recent comeback. is he washed up? can he still ball at the high level he used to bak in dgames older days? ladies n gentlemen we will find out as we introduce...

CHACO THE TACO!!!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
n last but not least we hav the logical rampage. the well versed in debate. the politically aware member who has also made a recent comeback. help me welcome...

ADUMBRODEUS!!!!

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
gentlemen

first off lemme start by urging yu to read the setup ive stolen provided in the op

i want a CLEAN n FAIR fight. there are no ******* in this game so theres no excuse for awful play and horrendous comments. yu hav 5 days to straight up hardbody a fool at a pace of 1 post per day minimum

with that said role pms are on their way right now...

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
n thats it! roles are out!

town role pm is

yu iz town

deadline is this friday 11 59 59 pm est time

wit 4 ballin it takes 3 to hardbody

D1 STARTS! LEZBALL! LET THE HARDBODY COMMENCE!!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
pre-johns: won't get the chance to post a solid amount till tuesday evening but will be checking in on my phone

i say we lynch the person with the best scumdar so they can use their one shot n win us the game. yall agree?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was gonna say you could almost break the game by doing what you were saying mac, I was gonna say the same thing. Lynch me and let me shoot. But it doesn't really work right if you look at everything.

And yeah those are some pro ass intros my dude. A+

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Wait, @Marshy does scum not get a nightkill?

@Mac so reading up on this is the way it works, if a townie gets lynched d1 they get to pick a kill and their lynch is negated and then we get a 3 man lylo if they pick scum or an auto-loss.

Vote: AdumbroDeus

Gimme dayvig.

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
Gorf, Yea it was
I was gonna say you could almost break the game by doing what you were saying mac, I was gonna say the same thing. Lynch me and let me shoot. But it doesn't really work right if you look at everything.

And yeah those are some pro *** intros my dude. A+
Why would you think it would almost break the game. And can you explain what you mean by "everything"

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Wait, @Marshy does scum not get a nightkill?

@Mac so reading up on this is the way it works, if a townie gets lynched d1 they get to pick a kill and their lynch is negated and then we get a 3 man lylo if they pick scum or an auto-loss.

Vote: AdumbroDeus

Gimme dayvig.
:|

you DO realize that lynching scum forces them to claim one of the townies as town, which is essentially the same thing as lynching town without any of the risk of an auto loss.

#HBC | Gorf

are you serious... id rather scum choose who they confirm as town in this game than lynch a townie and rely on them to make the lylo-or-auto-loss call

#HBC | Gorf

are you saying im towny but youre not explaining why you changed your mind or are you saying something else? your wordings confusing lmao

Chaco

Never Logs In
Gorf, Yea it was

Why would you think it would almost break the game. And can you explain what you mean by "everything"
Cause I looked up the set up and how it was ran on MS. Town lynched town D1, made the correct shot and ended it D2 imemdiately. Game had all of 15 posts I think. If you read what I read, you know why it isn't a good idea now. It's like almost breakable that way, but it isn't fully cause it's like first person to claim town and want to be lynched they went for.

It's better to just scumhunt it out. This set up hasnt been ran much that I saw due to "the gamebreak" of claiming town D1 and lynching them to get the shot.

That's what I meant about the balance of everything.

And woah thurr Adumb you're gungho on me after a post about the set up? Geezus. And it ain't slimy, look at the set up an read the games where this was run. There's like 2 linked, and another one I had to google search for. Anytime an open is ran I look up info on it to see how it's ran in the past.

@Gorf: There's really not much to it, he's just wanting to swing the lynch on me for me looking up a game? Idk. His accusation really isn't much of an accusation, really looks like he's trying to PoE on the game from it's beginning. Adum is calling what anybody who read what I read would claim D1 as a towntell. I get where he's coming from, but...no, if you've researched anybody wanting a self lynch is all WIFOM. Better to just actually play the game instead of rely on that.

Mac whats up with that immediate switch?

Y'all should look at the page though with the set up info and game links.

Top Bottom