• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stingers' Shiek (raep)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Pretty nice Sheik, would've been nice to see you vs. a better character:). You do a couple interesting things, but I wouldn't recommend using aerial needles on stage as much as you do.........that's only going to get you punished vs. a better character. Also in that BF match, the Ganon player could have been ledge dropping and hitting you with uairs with how close to the edge you were. Gotta give props to the Ganon player putting up a good fight though.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Might I recommend a new style vs Ganodorf?

All you really have to do is camp, play it safe, and always go for the frame advantage mix with a little edge guarding and odds are you will two stock them.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Lmao Ganon.

Seriously though, that matchup is so one sided it's quite hard to judge. You both seem decent but upload some matches against...well anyone except Ganon.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
More edge guarding and needle camping. Nice sheik though. One thing i didnt like was that after all the trouble u went through to kill ganon in the first stock he then jabbed and killed u lol. Dont stand near the blast line.

demodemo

Smash Ace
yeah, good stuff, you are pretty dam good.

contrary to Tristan's advice, i suggest being even more aggressive than you are now. it's more fun, and since you are going to win the match, might as well have some fun with it ^^

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thanks chok :) i try. do you have anything to say about my shiek though? i heard you're "pretty good" lol :laugh:

thanks for all the good words everyone :) i've already stopped using as much aerial needles lol :p

Tristan_win

Not dead.
yeah, good stuff, you are pretty dam good.

contrary to Tristan's advice, i suggest being even more aggressive than you are now. it's more fun, and since you are going to win the match, might as well have some fun with it ^^
Meh, although I don't always do it (**** bad habits) I like to play it safe with the frame data backing me up. I really could give that same advise about any match up including ROB, which is hella fun to camp since it's fricken ROB thy camping machine.

You can't camp Samus or Link though, it doesn't work.... ._. **** Z air ruins everything the second you try to do a aerial needles charge.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
your sheik is actually very good, keep it up

i mean, your style would probably be a lot better of you evaded and rolled away more and played with more needles

but he's ganon so you don't really need to try :p

maybe play against better chars and we can judge better : )

cuz i know you can just keep attacking ganon and the matchup is still 140:-40

needle camping is boring but wouuld greatly improve any sheik's playstyle

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ew needle camping

i main ROB and i can't stand camping :urg:

but i do agree i need to get a vid up of someone not ganon :laugh:

i'll see what I can do

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I've seen bada**, glide tossing ROBs like NinjaLink that are really good.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
As entertaining as attacking ROBs like NL's and Maxxpower's are, every time I watch them I can't help but think 'he shouldn't have approached there' or 'he should just be waiting and gyro lasering there'. Sometimes one style is just better then another in some characters.

~Xero~

Smash Cadet
Nice shiek you got there, buy dying at 51%? that sucks pretty hard,
and there are non camp robs, you just gotta look pretty hard.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
As entertaining as attacking ROBs like NL's and Maxxpower's are, every time I watch them I can't help but think 'he shouldn't have approached there' or 'he should just be waiting and gyro lasering there'. Sometimes one style is just better then another in some characters.
Most of the top ROBs are actually switching to a more aggressive style :laugh:

Camping is ghey :p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
exactly

just like planking

and chaingrabbing a captain falcon as falco...wtf what a **** move. I almost won too XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I was playin ROB before you were even born

I had to shine my circuitry with a dirty old rag, uphill through the snow, both ways, just to get to Final Destination to play a 1 stock match. And I liked it.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
I was playin ROB before you were even born

I had to shine my circuitry with a dirty old rag, uphill through the snow, both ways, just to get to Final Destination to play a 1 stock match. And I liked it.
Does that mean NinjaLink is less than 1 year old..? Wow. A baby is awesome at brawl.

Top Bottom