• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stevens Point Area High School Power Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
IT DOESN'T MATTER XD

PS: Lonejedi, I still <3 you. :laugh:

Dopey

Smash Lord
why would you make a ranking list of people who arent good, so the people who arent good can argue over who sucks less all day and nothing will be accomplished. people plz worry about rankings when u start going to actual tournys =/

Dopey

Smash Lord
double post

only reason i put it in this one, is because omni closed the other one too soon. useless threads we already have had enough of. keep em to state or regional rankings, everyone is the best in thier hometown, no one cares about hometowns.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I think this thread is satire of the other thread that Omni closed. If you would have actually read this post, you'd see that he already posted "No one cares!"

He made the point you just did in your two posts already.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
double post

only reason i put it in this one, is because omni closed the other one too soon. useless threads we already have had enough of. keep em to state or regional rankings, everyone is the best in thier hometown, no one cares about hometowns.
You miss the point Dope, I'm not trying to prove who's better at my school. I'm trying to make things more competative. Just to let you know, I've been to several tournies, and I've been playing competative for more than a year. So don't treat me like I know nothing about smash. Most of these kids have no tournament experience, but I wanted to make an incentative for them to get better, this means nothing to the smash community obviously. But why can't I use that thread as a thread for those at my school. Most will be new to SWF once they sign up, and the main purpose of the thread was to have a place where they could go for things relating to the club, and smash.

I understand that it's a ranking system that no one cares about, but it's not even close to "spam." When threads like, "Why do you choose your name, and stupid random threads int eh pool room stay open, but when I try open a thread that could establish a community, it gets locked.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Jedi, the rules for power rankings clearly state that there has to be a panel, and that they must be at least at the state level. One would think that a power rankings among friends at your high school could be communicated to each other without the need of a smashboards thread. I'm sorry if this offends you. Feel free to post in your state threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom