Steve Is Digging Smash! Steve from Minecraft Support Thread (Maybe He'll DIG his way into the DLC roster)

Tetrin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
>When you start imagining a possible Minecraft stage and the way you imagine it sounds fantastic, hyping you for Minecraft content in Smash.

View attachment 191217
The possibilities for a stage are endless. I'd recommend a stage in that combines the different overworld biomes in the backdrop, but is primarily an oak forest.

Madison Avenue, 42nd street (Baxter building)
NNID
Wakagoodbiehello
Switch FC
SW-0890-1538-2701
The possibilities for a stage are endless. I'd recommend a stage in that combines the different overworld biomes in the backdrop, but is primarily an oak forest.
I would like that too.
The layout could work similar to Super Mario Maker too, where it is random each time you play a match and many elements of the stage get destroyed or messed by Minecraft enemies or the fighters themselves.

-goes to Minecraft subreddit

-sees a build of an evil ritual thing

-wants to report

-doesn't know what it would fall under when reporting

-why don't they just let you type a reason :urg:

-the comment section has some people meming it and the creator being creepy :glare:

edit: well I tried reporting anyway and it gave me an option to block the user; thankfully I can't see it anymore but I still hope they remove it...

Gosh...at least most of the posts are wholesome or normal and not absurd...

Last edited: