• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steam Smash Bros Tournament bracket up play your games!!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
The bracket moves on. lord you take win over fire. DQs given to Wing vs Matt NF match

Matches to be played by Monday are

Villaniny vs Kimimaru
Matt NF vs lord narwhal
SSBT bracket.png

lord narwhal

Smash Apprentice
I was at smashacre.. what the **** ever man.
sorry bruhh
I've got not issue with playing our match and letting the winner play Matt.
I messaged him yesterday and am still waiting on a response so I don't see a reason why it would matter as long as we do it tomorrow

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
sorry bruhh
I've got not issue with playing our match and letting the winner play Matt.
I messaged him yesterday and am still waiting on a response so I don't see a reason why it would matter as long as we do it tomorrow
You guys can play if you want, but it wont count for the tournament. This tournament is on a time frame with out this time frame matches would last years.

Matches to be played by tonight or take DQ are

Villaniny vs Kimimaru
Matt NF vs lord narwhal

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Yeah because I'm totally known for never finishing a match and never trying to constantly find my opponents on skype/kaillera, right?

You've been giving out 4 day warnings for every one of these rounds. Then you post a bracket where apparently I already played lord narwhal even though I didn't. So while I'm waiting for you to clear that up, it's never mentioned while the brackets are subtly fixed with no mention and you give me a 3 day warning on late wednesday night, where the next day I was busy preparing for the travel on friday towards smashacre. Then on saturday I'm still at smashacre and I get ****ing DQ'd. If it was a 4 day warning like you've been doing this entire thing, I would have at least had sunday afternoon/night to try to play my match. I understand you want to avoid the issue of having online events run longer and take forever, but that's usually an issue caused by two people who aren't really making an effort to play and complain about being DQ'd. This isn't usually caused by giving shorter warnings than usual to people who actually had to go to a weekend tournament IRL.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
SSBT bracket.png
Yeah because I'm totally known for never finishing a match and never trying to constantly find my opponents on skype/kaillera, right?

You've been giving out 4 day warnings for every one of these rounds. Then you post a bracket where apparently I already played lord narwhal even though I didn't. So while I'm waiting for you to clear that up, it's never mentioned while the brackets are subtly fixed with no mention and you give me a 3 day warning on late wednesday night, where the next day I was busy preparing for the travel on friday towards smashacre. Then on saturday I'm still at smashacre and I get ****ing DQ'd. If it was a 4 day warning like you've been doing this entire thing, I would have at least had sunday afternoon/night to try to play my match. I understand you want to avoid the issue of having online events run longer and take forever, but that's usually an issue caused by two people who aren't really making an effort to play and complain about being DQ'd. This isn't usually caused by giving shorter warnings than usual to people who actually had to go to a weekend tournament IRL.
you joined this tournament knowing the rules right? and that I have the right to change the rules at any given time with out notice and you agreed to this by signing up (keep in mind you did not even post on here saying you where going to be busy or anything making no effort on your half at all).
But as lord said you guys can still play you will be granted one more day please get it done by Tuesday.

I have ADDED to the rules some stuff everyone please read them or ask me for questions

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Yeah, not right now though since I still have to record the input file. If it's not up within a few days PM me and I should be able to get right on it.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I win over narwhal 2 - 0

Thanks to Jel and narwhal for giving me this extension. I was being whiny and it was my own fault for not informing anyone of what I was doing the weekend. I would have said this even if I lost and I would have accepted being DQ'd over narwhal tonight if I didn't find him since he did his job properly during the normal match time.

Olikus

Smash Champion
small notice. killer won 2-1 not 2-0 over kimimaru. And boom won 3-0 not 2-0 over killer.

Wing67

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-7942-9531
Wow, I forgot about this. Didn't help that Matt never contacted me about our match, nor did Jel for that matter. I kind of thought he'd message me about our match.. Guess not. Also, stop calling me Wing64, I feel insulted. You did it twice..

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Wow, I forgot about this. Didn't help that Matt never contacted me about our match, nor did Jel for that matter. I kind of thought he'd message me about our match.. Guess not. Also, stop calling me Wing64, I feel insulted. You did it twice..
But did you ever try to contact mattnf? Responsibility is on both players.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Fireblaster is on a nice win streak

Next up for semis in losers is

Fireblaster vs Villainy

Date to get match done will be Friday 8/23/13

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Villainy I've been looking for you several times a day in skype chat and kaillera. Let me know when you're available because I'm available all day the next 2 days.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who played. :)

Results:
1: SuPeRbOomfAn
2: Killer
3: Fireblaster
4: Villainy
5: Kimimaru
5: Saske
7: Nova
7: Matt NF
9: XKCP
9: KoRoBeNiKi
9: Wing67
9: lord narwhal
13: sextc
13: Channighan
13: LUTZ ixi

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Killer vs SuPeRbOomfan
Thank you for the games, I look foward to playing you guys again. Feel free to like, comment and subscribe to the vids and channel. eggs

Top Bottom