• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Wars

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Well, just for the record, Clone Wars isn't manga or anime for that matter. Manga is the graphic novel version, so do you mean manga or anime?

So ... does anyone here collect Star Wars merchandise?
Anime, manga...they both set off the same thing in my head.

I never really collected OFFICIAL Star Wars merchandise, but I used to have a bunch of the old Star Wars legos. I particularly remember my models continously breaking and the pieces getting lost through my Lego collection, and whenever I wanted to build the models again I had to dig for them. All my Lego SW models are currently residing in my basement, all put together except my 'Jango Fett's Slave I' model, which whenever I put it together it kept breaking, so I eventually gave up and I used it for spare parts.

Well, that's a lot of my childhood in a nutshell, and sorry to hear about your Slave I, Virgilijus.

Ami

Smash Ace
I had a collection of Star Wars ships when I was younger (they were really small, but I had around thirty) and my mother accidentally gave them to good will...I miss my Slave I :(
Awe, poor you. I have Slave I, but it's a lego version. I have a huge white cabinet of Star Wars stuff in my room. One of my favourite of my merchandises is a little stuffed Wicket. It's sooo cute ... !
Has anyone read the comic Star Wars Tales? I love that "series".
Oh, does anyone know where Windu got his lightsaber crystals from? As in what planet? I have a comic about him going there and getting them, but I don't know what planet it is.

Top Bottom