• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Standard OU Tournament! [MACMAN 4 POKE CENTER PREZ]

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Or therefore lack of. I believe we should hold off on remaining tournaments once Black and White are more settled.
I think we should hold off on tournaments forever since the PC is ****ing terrible at getting **** done.
Which is essentially the same thing.

My Mixed Tier and Little Cup Tournaments went well, and so did Riddle's Uber Tournament. I dunno what happened after that...

Wrath`

Smash Master
For me it was just college getting in the way and then 5th gen came out as I had settled. But I can not speak for everyone.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wow

you guys suck =/

im goin to smogon

edit: I dub myself the new king of PC for winning this hard fought tournament. does anyone wanna play me and challenge my title?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Everyone who has played Black / White will take you up on that offer, Macman.

Also, tell that to everyone else who won a tournament here before - Riddle, SilentVerse, etc.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Ugh i hate black and white =/. I just learned pokemon and the gen IV metagame just for gen V to show up

and yea, I really just want to play the good ppl here.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ugh i hate black and white =/. I just learned pokemon and the gen IV metagame just for gen V to show up

and yea, I really just want to play the good ppl here.
Well the just drop DPPt and learn Black / White. It's hiilariously offensive anyway.

*Sigh* Of course you do.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
message me on aim at yedispaghetti if you wanna play

edit: pink reaper ***** me =[

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I am now proclaiming myself the X of Y.

You may now Z before me.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
it isn't because macman isn't prez yet

once he is then this thread can rest

we should have an actual b/w tournament while the userbase is actually kind of excited about it.

Top Bottom