• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages+: Whats Left!

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Okay, I am now confident in the ability to fix the stages.

I know MK26 is working on that, but I wanted to have a WBR thread on what needs to be done, and test versions of stages here.

Final Destination
Fix Lip?

Wario Ware
Walljumping Offscreen Fix?

Yoshi's Island Brawl
Walljumping Offscreen Fix?

Pokemon Stadium 1
Windmill Fix? (Make it so that you can't collide with the windmill in any way except for standing on the horizontal parts?)
Stage transition Fix(Are we gonna make it grass only?)

Pokemon Stadium 2
Walljump Fix

Green Greens
Lowering the walls
Removing Bombs

Skyworld
Grabbable Clouds? (We could get rid of the bottom platform if we wanted)
Make the platforms fall through and remove cielings (Gets rid of the stupid ceiling teching and leaves the breakable stage intact)

If anyone else has any ideas ill put them up.
Also, Almost ALL stages in the game have walls you can walljump off, mostly near the edges. Some of these are obvious (Smashville), and some arent. We could fix those too, if we want to.

Also, the most files we include with Brawl+, the more we need to get out of the /pf/ folder so people can run other codesets without messing with their SD card.

Top Bottom