• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ho-oh is an awesome overpowered legendary with shiny feathers... but Snorlax is Snorlax... So hard to decide! I think I might have to go with Ho-oh though, since people already voted for Snorlax plenty of times.

Also, I had POKE40's avatar as my profile picture until it one day disappeared, so I assumed a mod took it down cause somebody found it offensive or something. It makes me lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ho-oh is so legit

that one video of diddy shooting poke balls out his gun

and it's all ho-ohs

soooo funny

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
I vote for one of the few Non-Uber Pokemon to be able to make a Claim at countering Garchomp. Jirachi might be nice, but I've always valued Suicune as a Pokemon, and it kicks very much butt. Not to mention that it comboes well in both the DS games and in Brawl with my Lucario (do I have to go back and dig up the Aura Storm Aurora Beam Combo Video? I think I shall. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lovxbIpsIps ).

But seriously, this is not a hate against Jirachi (I remember when I was very young, I had a long dream about me being a Pokemon Trainer, and finding a girl who the evil "Teams" wanted to capture, who turned out to be a Jirachi. It was all movie esque, and the Jirachi ended up joining my team. This was all the night before I got my Pokemon Colloseum Pre-Order Disc, and recieved Jirachi as a Pokemon. Weird as heck. :p). I rather like Jirachi, being a Pokemon that can virtually do anything it wants, a lot like Mew. But I am just more willing to give my vote to Suicune. Jirachi deserves a Zombie Slot, though.

By the way, I am back! Muhahaha! Oh, and also, Roy? Happy Belated Birthday.

:flame:

Top Bottom