• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Alright with the lack of excitement in my other thread, I come here and theirs people telling each other they're doing it wrong. Nice.

Anyway, today's results

Best... MARIO BROS.
Worst... GYROMITE

Today will be Halberd. I'll have the first post updated in a bit.

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
Best: Marx battle
Worst: Forest Area

Forest Area just doesn't sound right... Same with butter building, but I thought FA is worse.

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
Ok, this is my favorite one.

Nearly all the music on this stage is awesome. In fact, I think pretty much every song on this one is great. But my favorite song of all is on that stage, and that is King Dedede's theme. So if I had to pick my favorite and least favorites, I think I'd go for...

Best: King D3's Theme
Worst: Checker Knights

Meta Knight's Revenge is a close second to D3's theme. They're both excellent, and both rank as some of the best music in the game.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Best: Gourmet Race= Best remix in the Game... O_o I was sad to see Fountain of dreams go(stage) because i really liked that song but this one is so much better...

Just to say- I like a lot of songs in this stage too... They really put way too many great songs in one stage:ohwell: They should have done 2 kirby stages...

worst: Forest Area

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Best: Gourmet Race
Worst: Forest Area

Though all of the songs are amazing. They really outdid themselves with the Kirby music and I'm very happy about that. King Dedede's theme comes in close second, and Legendary Air Ride Machine comes in a close third.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
All the Kirby songs is the best ever!!! .... Ok, ok, I'll say my favorite one.

Best: Legendary Air Ride Machine, (I love Kirby Air Ride, and I love the Hydra and the Dragoon Star)

Another Best, but don't fit the stage: Forest Area, (I love Kirby & The Amazing Mirror, but they should had remixed it).

Crystallion

Smash Ace
This is probably the HARDEST choice yet. I love most of them to pieces. Oh well.
The best: Butter Building (Meta Knight's Revenge and Gourmet Race are very close though)
The worst: Frozen Hillside

Tables

Smash Cadet
Worst: 02 Battle (they just screwed up bad on this remix)

Also, wtf "Hidden Village" is the worst for Eldin? I've lost all faith in you guys.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
****, this is easily one of the best stages in the game for music. :/ I'm gonna go with...

Worst: Frozen Hillside

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Best: CHECKER KNIGHTS! <-- how can this have hardly any votes? seriously!
Worst: Frozen Hillside
Halberd is NOT the best stage to be playing the Checker Knights BGM. I like the BGM, but it doesn't go with the flow. Sadly, that's the only new Kirby stage that exists.

fortunArcanum

Smash Cadet
Argh, I have been dreading this day for so long!!!

BEST - Butter Building
WORST - Forest/Nature Area

I so badly wanted to put Checker Knights first, I really did. It is my favourite course/track from Kirby Air Ride but it came down to whether I was going to put down my honest favourite, which won't need a lot of help or an equally awesome track which needs a lot of help. Well, I have voted for which is honestly my favourite.

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Best: Meta Knights Revenge (Really hard to decide, Gourmet Race and Boss Theme Medley is awesome too)
Worst: Fozen Hillzide.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Some just don't fit the stage. Checkered Knights fits a little, but not as much as some others.
This is why Frozen Hillside will probably be the least popular.

Zero2 battle (best boss theme EVER)
True.
I like the remix, adding Metal and Rock instruments into the Kirby series has been a great sucess. (look what happended to Gourmet Race)

M.K

Level 55
Some people have HORRIBLE taste in music around here!

BEST: Butter Building/Gourmet Race/Nature Area
Worst: Squeak Squad

Top Bottom