• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think roy_owns had too much to eat to the point he didn't want to update the title thread, lol.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
lol its brawl, melee takes practice
I don't care about your perspectives of each game, you are purposely bashing Brawl, trying to start a flame war. Read the rules, you have to contribue to a thread that you post in, not randomly post arrogant opinions. If you don't contribute to this thread, why post in it?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I see the thread title hasn't changed in ages and I know this because I haven't been on myself as much as I used to and it was about 1 week ago since I last saw this thread.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
My favorite cutscene is when the ship comes out of subspace, and the characters launch an assault on it.

I know that is not what today's poll is about, but I just thought I would throw my opinion out there. Unfortunately I am not sure which cutscenes you are talking about today, so I will not vote for this one...This is a lot to ask, since everyday you create a new poll and tally the votes and such, but would it be possible to create links to youtube videos of the cutscenes? If you can't that is fine, you put a lot of work into keeping this thread up and running.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Unfortunately I am not sure which cutscenes you are talking about today, so I will not vote for this one... but would it be possible to create links to youtube videos of the cutscenes?
He does, actually. Every updated post, he posts a match-up, this weeks was this:
Click 'The Three Warriors' or 'Link and The Master Sword' to view the correct cutscene. >__>
My favorite cutscene is when the ship comes out of subspace, and the characters launch an assault on it.
Not to be mean, but, how is this relevant? (By the way, the scene you're looking for is called The Great Invasion.)

As for the lack of updates, we just have to be patient. This isn't the first time this thread hasn't been updated daily, but this is the longest it has gone without any word from roy_owns. Patience, especially for those who haven't been here from the beginning. *cough*

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Tyfighter said:
As for the lack of updates, we just have to be patient. This isn't the first time this thread hasn't been updated daily, but this is the longest it has gone without any word from roy_owns. Patience, especially for those who haven't been here from the beginning. *cough*
Hmm... I see, very well then, I shall wait.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Dragonite

«« #149 »»

Dragonite is the final evolution of the Dratini family, and Lance's signature Pokemon.

Despite being bulky, Dragonite are incredibly agile and fast. Unlike its pre-evolutions, they are orange and possess arms and legs. They resemble European dragons, and each one has a pair of little wings that can increase in size while flying. They have a taller stature than most humans.

Dragonite are very strong. They can cause a great deal of damage to most Pokémon. When they become particularly angry, they may go on a rampage, and will be unable to control their aggression for some time. They are also able to use many elemental attacks such as Thunder, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Water Pulse, and the elemental punches.

Strengths: Dragonite is decently powerful, rivaling those of Ike's power. He's also decently heavy, being a bit heavier than Charizard. He also has a good enough recovery, with 4 jumps as well. He's also has fast as Charizard, when he's dashing, and has great traction.

Averages: Dragonite has okay aerial movement, though he's probably going to be better on the ground, and while his recovery isn't the best, it gets the job done. His jumps are as good as Dedede's. He also has okay range.

Weaknesses: Dragonite has 2 things lowering him down. First is that he's so big (being as tall as Ganondorf, and nearly as wide as Bowser). Almost any attack can hit Dragonite, if aimed properly. Also, Dragonite's attack speed is a bit sluggish, having his best KO moves being rather laggy. Dragonite can also easily confuse himself with his forward smash..
«« Special Attacks »»

Neutral Special - Thunder Wave Dragonite's head antennas start sparking electricity. After half a second of charging, lightning will shoot out, flying the distance of half of Final Destination, at a fast speed. Getting hit by this lightning will cause the opponent to be paralyzed, which is basically:
  • The opponent's running speed is cut in half (for example, opponents with 8/10 speed will now have 4/10), and attacking speed is now double the amount of lag.
  • Every 5 seconds, the opponent will be shocked, not being able to do anything.
Opponents can shake off being paralyzed, by either waiting 10 seconds, or just crouch down for 3 seconds to relax. This move has somewhat bad priority, so other strong projectiles can out do this move.

Side Special - Twister Dragonite starts flapping his wings, and within half a second, a tornado the size of Bowser conjours up in front of him. Anyone within a stage builder block range of the twister will be sucked in. Opponents getting sucked in will suffer 10% damage, with constant flinching they're in the twister. This is very difficult to DI of, and opponents getting sucked in above it will suffer double the damage, making for a total of 20% damage. However, Dragonite does suffer rather harsh ending lag, so you shouldn't even think about spamming this move. Mainly used for damage racking, and it never KOs.

Up Special - ...

Down Special - ...

«« Standard Attacks »»

Neutral Attack - ...

Forward Tilt - ...

Up Tilt - ...

Down Tilt - ...

Dash Attack - ...

«« Smash Attacks »»

Forward Smash - Outrage Dragonite starts charging forward 2 stage builder blocks, with a fiery barrier surrounding in front of him. Getting hit by this move uncharged deals a decent 20% damage with good knockback, while fully charged, this move deals off 25% damage with great knockback. This move has a good hitbox, being Dragonite's entire body, with great priority to boot. This move has fairly average beginning lag, but only a bit of ending lag.

A good move, with only minor weaknesses? Well, after performing the move the first time, Dragonite will go on rampage, and will do the attack again backwards, and forward again the second time. After the third Outrage, Dragonite will grab his head, being confused due to fatigue, meaning:
  • Dragonite will hurt himself, 10% damage, every 3rd attempt at a move.
Dragonite will not be fatigue if the opponent manages to attack Dragonite from behind, stopping the Outrage barrage.

Up Smash - ...

Down Smash - ...

«« Aerial Attacks »»

Neutral Aerial - ...

Forward Aerial - ...

Back Aerial - ...

Up Aerial - ...

Down Aerial - ...

«« Grab and Throws »»

Grab - ...

Forward Throw - ...

Back Throw - ...

Up Throw - ...

Down Throw - ...

«« Playstyle »»

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Ones in the Bridge, of course. It has Peach, Lucario, Snake, G&W, and the only SSE-exclusive enemy I liked: Duon.

Top Bottom