• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Samus's entrance just got double blasted!
(8-18)
You people have no taste.

Anyway, I vote Attack on the Stadium.

Sea of Clouds is really boring...

Meanwhile Attack was one of the earlier clips we saw of the SSE - ah nostalgia. Not to mention the first confirmation of Peach! :p

Mr_Orion

Smash Apprentice
The list exists for a reason. You cannot deny that some characters are better than others in way of opperation.

BUT, I believe more in skill.

Whoa, this is an entirely different thread.

What the hell did I click?

roy_owns

Smash Lord
I'm sorry to tell everyone this but... I will no longer be working this thread, it's just starting to be such a hassle for me. However I've asked Tyfighter to replace me, I'll still be around, but I'll be voting instead.

Again I'm very sorry.

But if it's any indication Attack on the Stadium won!

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh boo. I just started liking this thread.

But it's okay I suppose, c'est la vie.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
I really wish I could keep it going, but unlike the music, SSE Cutscenes don't have a list on the internet, or a DeoxysPrime to have videos to them.

I have to turn on my Wii, go through the Menu wait for Brawl to load go to the SSE Cutscenes, pick two, find them on youtube, count votes, think of a play-on-words for the winner (best part of the process!) and update the first post.

But I'm sure Tyfighter will make things the same quality, if not better!

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Very good news! After much consideration I have decided to not retire and still keep up with regular updates!

The next match-up will be later tonight!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I really wish I could keep it going, but unlike the music, SSE Cutscenes don't have a list on the internet, or a DeoxysPrime to have videos to them.

I have to turn on my Wii, go through the Menu wait for Brawl to load go to the SSE Cutscenes, pick two, find them on youtube, count votes, think of a play-on-words for the winner (best part of the process!) and update the first post.

But I'm sure Tyfighter will make things the same quality, if not better!
Well...you could just jot down all the cutscenes names', prepare the matchups randomly and that's it.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Both kinda meh, but I vote Mario and Pit Meet.

Pit Watches is unexciting, while Mario and Pit is kindva cool team-up thing.

Plus it has cool flashbacks and Mario flipping around looks awesome.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
I'll vote for Mario and Pit Meet.

Kind of off topic, but how about you do a "Best Victory Animation" contest after this? You can get the "best" animation out of the three for each character, and then have those face off for the best of the best. Then you could Worst of the Worst for those too :O

I'm actually really interested to see what Smashboards would consider the worst victory animation in the game. I have a feeling something like Luigi's "Bang-Bang" would win best of the best though. xP

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I love both (and all) Pit cutscenes. I'll probably say "Pit watches from above" gets my vote because I think it's funny seeing Pit cheering like a young energetic boy (he is young and energetic, just add Angel). He also looks very happy which makes me smile.

Top Bottom