• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

half_silver28

Smash Ace
this should be samus aran, space warrior vs. starfox main theme ... :ohwell:

that aside, both of these songs are quite good. I'll vote for metroid main theme ~

half_silver28

Smash Ace
shhhh no one's supposed to catch on

& just find SF main theme to be freaking epic, more so than star wolf. I judge music on how awesome it is, not by whether or not the represented character will allow star fox to do something :bee:

D

Deleted member

Star wolf theme although i love the Metroid theme too.

And huge lol at those pics Sonic The Baron XD.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Ike's Theme is the only theme I absolutely despise from the Fire Emblem collection.

So, my vote goes to New Super Mario Bros., even tho I'm not much of a fan of it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
An epic battle between friend or foe, there is only one theme that fits it, Ike's Theme. That's a vote BTW.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I suppose probably Ike's Theme. I do also love the New Super Mario Bros. Theme, but I guess I prefer Ike's Theme because it's just so epic.

Top Bottom