• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Speculation and Discussion Thread

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
personally im sick of the huge stages that battles end up going for to long
They're my favorite stage to fight on, personally. You hit someone with a smash attack, they go flying, you run over to them and now you're in a whole new battlefield.

I think it's good to have staes for everyone. Personally, I wouldn't add more than 1 more huge stage to the game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
They're my favorite stage to fight on, personally. You hit someone with a smash attack, they go flying, you run over to them and now you're in a whole new battlefield.

I think it's good to have staes for everyone. Personally, I wouldn't add more than 1 more huge stage to the game.
That's part of my problem with Palutena's Temple - it felt like three different stages glued together instead of one cohesive stage. It, Great Cave Offensive, and New Pork City felt like bad stages to fight on since the size made it incredibly easy to lose track of where your character is. (And on GCO and NPC, where stage hazards cause instant death, that's definitely a bad thing)

Last edited:

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
That's part of my problem with Palutena's Temple - it felt like three different stages glued together instead of one cohesive stage. It, Great Cave Offensive, and New Pork City felt like bad stages to fight on since the size made it incredibly easy to lose track of where your character is. (And on GCO and NPC, where stage hazards cause instant death, that's definitely a bad thing)
I'll agree on NPC, but I always felt PT was great to play on. Sure, it had distinct parts, but each one had it's own character and changed things up. And GCO had every area flow into each other really well.

I'll agree they aren't the best for competitive play, but they're fun to certain people, myself included. Especially for 1v1's.

Luminario

Smash Lord
Temple is the only "big" stage that actually feels really fun, and I'm pretty sure it's thanks to the fact that while the stage is big, the fighting areas are not. GCO covers the size problem well with hazard areas, but on PT you hit an opponent with a smash attack then you gotta chase them all across to the other edge of the stage which gets tedious. The entire stage can easily be squished together by taking away the middle and revamping both areas left so that they're not as tall. Another bad big stage is Wii U Gaur Plains, which shares the chasing problem of PT and should really be the same size as the 3DS version.

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
Temple is the only "big" stage that actually feels really fun, and I'm pretty sure it's thanks to the fact that while the stage is big, the fighting areas are not. GCO covers the size problem well with hazard areas, but on PT you hit an opponent with a smash attack then you gotta chase them all across to the other edge of the stage which gets tedious. The entire stage can easily be squished together by taking away the middle and revamping both areas left so that they're not as tall. Another bad big stage is Wii U Gaur Plains, which shares the chasing problem of PT and should really be the same size as the 3DS version.
The chasing thing is one of the things I actually like about the stage.

Well, different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
no, not the Wind Waker one, but the FPTRR tower.
it'd be a simple competitive legal stage, but what it lacks in chaos, it makes up for in looks. you begin with the tower slightly sprouted, and as the battle goes on, the towers goes up slowly, and it gets faster and faster, and you goes into the sky, space, through the moon and eventually, into the magical Rupeeland and the FPTRR logo drops down
, but then a bolt of lightning appears and changes it to Bad Uncle Rupee's Ashen Rupeeland!
the rupee on the tower top turns red, and quickly drops down to earth, restarting the cycle.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
The chasing thing is one of the things I actually like about the stage.

Well, different stroked for different folks.
I'm kind of with you actually, while I agree there shouldn't be too many large stages, especially ones as busy looking as Palutena's Temple or Great Cave Offensive, there is something fun about having all that space to battle on. Which is why N64 Sector Z and GC Temple are among my favourite stages.

I even went as far as completely extending the Bridge of Eldin stage through mods to where the boundaries don't just end at the bridge but through the edge of Hyrule Field itself and fighting on it is quite a blast if I do say so myself.(The upper boundary isn't changed so star KO's are still perfectly possible and I do wish I knew how to disable King Bulbin's appearance but I guess that's a discussion for another thread...)

I understand that it's a bit of a hindrance competitive wise, but when you just want to fool around for fun, I don't mind a good large stage every once in a while.

Last edited:

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
Personally I'm still waiting on a Gym Leader Castle stage..... I can dream.
But yeah for the Ultra Space, I could see a Kalos Pokemon League style idea, but switching between the Ultra Beasts' domains instead.

RealLuigisWearPink

Smash Ace
Minigame Stadium

Starts on a Battlefield shaped platform, and often a random minigame will pop up. The platform will float to the minigame's location and the players will have to do it. Winning means rewards, losing means PAIN. Ala Wario Ware.

Pokemon Tower

Either on top or inside the tower, Gastly's and Haunters (and the Mother Marowak) attack the players.

.. That's all I got, for now.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
you know that campsite from AC pocket camp might make a nice stage

i we do end up with another village stage id much rather it was in the village itself rather than on a platform floating above it

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
you know that campsite from AC pocket camp might make a nice stage

i we do end up with another village stage id much rather it was in the village itself rather than on a platform floating above it
Sure. I would like two Animal Crossing stages in SSB5.

Happy Homes and Pocket Camp.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I think an official 25m could be a fun stage assuming there would be no dk, barrell, etc. hazards like there are in 75m

fusroyay20

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
I'd rather they make an entirely new stage. I'm thinking of either a rising Sheikah tower, one of the shrines or the Great Plateau itself.
Besides, BOTW's Bridge of Eldin is just a large metal bridge with lava. If they do anything with the area, they should do Death Mountain or Vah Darunia.

Tetris. Just Tetris.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
So, what do people think might be a good idea for a Bowser's Castle stage? Clearly it's a bit surprising that there has been no stage based around Bowser's Castle, but there feels like so much that you can do with it.

For instance, it could be done like I had mentioned as a Great Cave Offensive-type stage, with plenty of room and a lot of obstacles. There could be plenty of things that could serve as hazards, from the obvious like Thwomps and fire bars to more obscure like the laser-shooting Bowser statues from Super Mario Bros. 3. Either way, drawing from the different iterations for one large stage could be a nice way to show it off.

Of course, another could be to go with a more moderate size stage. In this route, I'd imagine something more inspired by the original SMB game or the newer side scrollers: namely, a core bridge with floating platforms over it. Occasionally, an axe can appear that, when struck, can cause the bridge to collapse and expose the lava pit beneath.

Though, another route I could see is a battle atop Bowser's Castle (perhaps with the neon sign from Super Mario World on the front of it). The stage could have a central area with a few towers. Perhaps there could be an airborne foe that could swing by to cause trouble (for instance, a Koopa Troopa at the controls of the Koopa Clown Car).
I would love to see multiple versions of a Bowser's Castle stage, one that looks like a classic castle with lava, another that looks like the bowser world from 3D World and one that looks like the version from Oddyssey.

AlpacaMarinara

Smash Rookie
Bowser Castle - Mario Kart series

Way long overdue.

The Stage - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Eldin Bridge's shape with hazard extravaganza.

Any new area from DKC2 or Tropical Freeze

Really, any location that isn't a jungle would be welcome, especially if it comes from those games.

SkyTown - Metroid Prime 3

With how unfairly omitted Metroid Prime 3's representation was in Smash 4, this stage would be a great way to recover this fault, not to mention Steamlord hazard and stuff.

Sector 6 (NOC) - Metroid Fusion

This would be the new "Temple" of Smash, as to know an unexpected stage from a less relevant but cult game.
Not to mention both the look and hazard potential (like destructible elements and X viruses) would constitute a great breath of fresh air for a series which mostly consisted of lava-themed places stage-wise.

Aurum Islands - Kid Icarus: Uprising

I know it would be the third time Uprising would be repped stage-wise, but I don't really care, this location has lots of potential to be a cool stage.

Sylvalum - Xenoblade Chronicles X

Rather than "lol all Mira Delfino-style", I would just want this place from Xeno X, as it easily has one of the most unique aesthetics in gaming.
It would be also interesting to see a certain gigantic boss from the original game, which appeared there, appearing as an hazard as well.

Excitebike Arena - Excitebike

After Wrecking Crew, Pilotwings and such, it's time for another classic retro title which can hardly have playable representation to shine.
THIS. WOULD. BE. AMAZING.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I kinda want the Metroid stage from Smash 64
I'd have liked it if the Metroid stages weren't mostly remakes of a previous one. Pyrosphere is very unique. Brinstar is pretty much Planet Zebes with a few small changes. It is smaller, as well. Brinstar Depths got remade in Brawl, although I can't remember the name of the stage that flips around.

This is probably why it never returned. Brinstar replaced Zebes, just like Corneria replaced Sector Z. Most of the returning ones were fairly different, or there were almost zero other courses anyway(see: the two AC stages. While similar, there was not exactly many options at that time to return for an AC stage).

D

Deleted member

I'd have liked it if the Metroid stages weren't mostly remakes of a previous one. Pyrosphere is very unique. Brinstar is pretty much Planet Zebes with a few small changes. It is smaller, as well. Brinstar Depths got remade in Brawl, although I can't remember the name of the stage that flips around.
That was Brinstar Depths, actually. It was the regular Brinstar stage that was reused in Brawl and Smash for 3DS.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That was Brinstar Depths, actually. It was the regular Brinstar stage that was reused in Brawl and Smash for 3DS.
Not what I meant. I mean that Brinstar was the remake of Zebes(and respectively, Norfair is the remake of Brinstar), and they have actually remade both designs before. Depths and Zebes overall get remade a lot. Pyrosphere is the first unique one since Depths and the original Zebes.

Frigate Orpheon is pretty much the same concept as Depths. Albeit, it's a lot more different than the other 3, which basically are evolutions of the designs in a sense.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
ive had an idea on how an ultra space stage would work (this was all in the USUM trailers so its not spoiler)

perhaps it could be a tour stage, its starts off with the stage traveling through the wormholes and eventually arrives at a random area where the terrain changes based on where it lands

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
ive had an idea on how an ultra space stage would work (this was all in the USUM trailers so its not spoiler)

perhaps it could be a tour stage, its starts off with the stage traveling through the wormholes and eventually arrives at a random area where the terrain changes based on where it lands
So kind of like Castle Siege?

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
How you guys wish the Battlefield design to be? It still need to have the day/night cycle? Should it be more like Melee? Or 64?
Also, how about Final Destination? I really wish the background to don't have too many fast moving parts

Luminario

Smash Lord
How you guys wish the Battlefield design to be? It still need to have the day/night cycle? Should it be more like Melee? Or 64?
Also, how about Final Destination? I really wish the background to don't have too many fast moving parts
I'd say Battlefield and FD should stick with the stuff they have now. The day/night cycle is tranquil and FD's background is dynamic if a little distracting. Maybe tone down FD a little bit. For the next game I'd like it if Battlefield took place in front of a grassy plain like Melee's All Star rest point, while FD has a slower travel through space compared to recent FDs with galaxies and nebulae in the background.

L0rd Mace

Smash Rookie
Another stage that would be fun to play on would be the teleport room from the Great Maze in Subspace Emissary. My thoughts are that the bottom two platforms would be removed, but the middle and two top ones stay. The door would remain in the background but you wouldn't be able to go through it. A different version of this stage could have the platforms around the sides appear and disappear. the side of the edge would be a drop off and I think it would work best if it had a curved inward slant just like Smashville. One of my fondest memories with the Smash Bros series is after progressing in the maze, and seeing the dramatic crack in reality.

fusroyay20

Smash Rookie
Another stage that would be fun to play on would be the teleport room from the Great Maze in Subspace Emissary. My thoughts are that the bottom two platforms would be removed, but the middle and two top ones stay. The door would remain in the background but you wouldn't be able to go through it. A different version of this stage could have the platforms around the sides appear and disappear. the side of the edge would be a drop off and I think it would work best if it had a curved inward slant just like Smashville. One of my fondest memories with the Smash Bros series is after progressing in the maze, and seeing the dramatic crack in reality.

Really? Well, your memories are better than mine! I fondly remember that Donkey Kong part (Giant leaves? Stickerbush Symphony?) of the Great Maze. I still don't like Rayquaza because of this game. It's also my favorite, for now.

EDIT: In Brawl, it was called Bramble Blast.

Last edited:

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
What new Xenoblade stage does everyone want?
Personally, I think Mor Ardain from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 would be a solid choice. They already went with the grassland theme with Gaur Plain, so Mor Ardain would provide something visually different. The stage could take place in either the wastelands themselves or in Alba Cavanich, with Hardhaigh Palace in the background. If anything, it should be chosen for the music alone!

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Personally, I think Mor Ardain from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 would be a solid choice. They already went with the grassland theme with Gaur Plain, so Mor Ardain would provide something visually different. The stage could take place in either the wastelands themselves or in Alba Cavanich, with Hardhaigh Palace in the background. If anything, it should be chosen for the music alone!
I haven't even gotten a chance to play Xenoblade 2 yet, so I have no idea what that stage would even look like, but looking up that music, I definitely agree with you there.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Here's a theoretical. Sakurai is planning to include a whopping 100 stages in the next Smash Bros, 50 new ones and 50 old ones

He places the following restrictions on you though

10 from each past Smash game
No third party retro stages, they just get one new stage each

Smash 64 would be the 9 standard stages plus metal cavern since Battlefield and Final Destination are counted as new.

(you can also do new stages of you're determined)

My list
Old
1. Peach's Castle
2. Congo Jungle
3. Hyrule Castle
4. Planet Zebez
5. Yoshi's Island
6. Dream Land
7. Sector Z
8. Saffron City
9. Mushroom Kingdom
10. Metal Cavern
11. Fourside
12. Big Blue
13. Fountain of dreams
14. Temple
15. Mushroom Kingdom 2
16. Pokemon Stadium
17. Kongo Jungle
18. Brinstar Depths
19. Venom
20. Yoshi's Story
21. Distant planet
22. Skyworld
23. Castle Siege
24. Wario Ware Inc
25. Picto Chat
26. Smashville
27. Frigate Orpheon
28. Luigi's Mansion
29. Spear Pillar
30. Halberd
31. Magicant
32. Big Blue
33. Street pass Quest
34. Prism Tower
35. Spirit Train
36. Rainbow Road
37. Tortimer Island
38. Living Room
39. Balloon Fight
40. Arena Ferox
41. Gaur Plain
42. Boxing Ring
43. Wrecking Crew
44. Garden of Hope
45. Wuhu Island
46. Skyloft
47. Wii Fit Studio
48. Palutena's Temple
49. Jungle Hijinx
50. Woolly World

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Here's a theoretical. Sakurai is planning to include a whopping 100 stages in the next Smash Bros, 50 new ones and 50 old ones

He places the following restrictions on you though

10 from each past Smash game
No third party retro stages, they just get one new stage each

Smash 64 would be the 9 standard stages plus metal cavern since Battlefield and Final Destination are counted as new.

(you can also do new stages of you're determined)

My list
Old
1. Peach's Castle
2. Congo Jungle
3. Hyrule Castle
4. Planet Zebez
5. Yoshi's Island
6. Dream Land
7. Sector Z
8. Saffron City
9. Mushroom Kingdom
10. Metal Cavern
11. Fourside
12. Big Blue
13. Fountain of dreams
14. Temple
15. Mushroom Kingdom 2
16. Pokemon Stadium
17. Kongo Jungle
18. Brinstar Depths
19. Venom
20. Yoshi's Story
21. Distant planet
22. Skyworld
23. Castle Siege
24. Wario Ware Inc
25. Picto Chat
26. Smashville
27. Frigate Orpheon
28. Luigi's Mansion
29. Spear Pillar
30. Halberd
31. Magicant
32. Big Blue
33. Street pass Quest
34. Prism Tower
35. Spirit Train
36. Rainbow Road
37. Tortimer Island
38. Living Room
39. Balloon Fight
40. Arena Ferox
41. Gaur Plain
42. Boxing Ring
43. Wrecking Crew
44. Garden of Hope
45. Wuhu Island
46. Skyloft
47. Wii Fit Studio
48. Palutena's Temple
49. Jungle Hijinx
50. Woolly World
Okay, here goes.

Smash 64 Stages:
Peach's Castle
Mushroom Kingdom
Congo Jungle
Hyrule Castle
Dreamland
Planet Zebes
Yoshi's Island
Sector Z
Saffron City
Metal Cavern

Melee Stages:
Mushroom Kingdom 2
Temple
Termina Bay
Onett
Fourside
Corneria
Yoshi's Story
Pokémon Stadium
Poké Floats
Fountain of Dreams

Brawl Stages:
Luigi's Mansion
Castle Seige
Spear Pillar
Pokémon Stadium 2
Distant Planet
Flat Zone 2
Summit
Smashville
Halberd
Skyworld

Smash 3DS Stages:
Arena Ferox
Magicant
Prism Tower
Unova Pokémon League
Rainbow Road
Gaur Plains (counting it as 3DS since I prefer not having Metal Face)
Gerudo Valley
Tortimer Island
Spirit Train
Boxing Ring

Smash Wii U Stages:
Mario Galaxy
Skyloft
Pyrosphere
Jungle Hijinx
Coliseum
Kalos Pokémon League
Wii Fit Studio
Wuhu Island
Gamer
Duck Hunt

New Stages: (May hint at my newcomer wish list)
Super Mario:
New Donk City
Maple Treeway
Dark Moon Mansion Tour (going through all the Dark Moon mansions)
Bowser's Castle

Yoshi's Island:
Pop-Up World (placeholder name for the new Switch Yoshi game's stage)

Wario:
Mt. Teapot
Wario World

Donkey Kong Country:
Gangplank Galleon
Sunset Shores

The Legend of Zelda:
Koholint Island
Great Plateau
Lorule

Metroid:
Skytown Elysium
SR-388

Kid Icarus:
Arlon's Sanctum
Underworld

Mysterious Murasame Castle:
Murasame Castle

Punch-Out!!:
Jogging Route (moving stage following Doc and Mac's training in NYC, but Doc and Mac don't appear if Mac is fighting)

Ice Climber:
Condor Peak

Gyromite:
Professor Hector's Lab

Fire Emblem:
Macedonian Aerie
Swamps of Duma
Divine Dragon Grounds
Outrealm Gate (touring stage)

Kirby:
Cookie Country
Mt. Dedede
Gourmet Race

Star Fox:
Star Fox Guard stage

Pokémon:
Iki Town
Ultra Space
Distortion World
Victory Road

Pikmin:
The Final Trial
Hocotate Freight

Animal Crossing:
Blathers' Museum
Pocket Camp

Xenoblade Chronicles:
The Cloud Sea

Mole Mania:
Jinbe's Garden

Legendary Starfy:
Gluglug Lagoon

Rhythm Heaven:
Remix

Splatoon:
Inkopolis

ARMS:
Spring Stadium

Sonic the Hedgehog:
Chemical Plant Zone

Pac-Man:
Pac-Village

Mega Man:
Wood Man's Stage

Street Fighter:
Union Station

Final Fantasy:
Chocobo Ranch

Bayonetta:
Ruins of Lost Memories

Shovel Knight:
Explodatorium

Crash Bandicoot:
N. Sanity Beach

christyalmeth

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3332-4545-9808
One of my favorite courses in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is Ribbon Road. I love how it’s based on a child’s room. For the idea of the stage in Smash I think there would be 2 ribbons up top and a green rug/yarn looking floor. Much like how Mario Kart course has cars every so often, this would have toys walking around (especially those ones in the beginning based off of bowser that are wound up). This could potentionally add toy-ish items you can fight with like Lego Bricks or Army men shooting at your opponent. You can even have a barrel of monkeys tie up your enemy and you can throw them where they get KOed from the toys on the bottom. There’s so many possibilities and I think it would make for a unique stage with a lot of character
https://www.thumbsticks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Mario-Kart-8-DLC-Ribbon-Road.jpg
ideas for enemies (The mechanical Toads & wound up Bowser based toys)
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QRd-I2h1_rA/V2YXIgOSMQI/AAAAAAABRz8/C_sfvol0GgcKinG9NDD--lfjtAb-riHzwCKgB/s640/Mario+Kart+8+-+%233+DLC+Cups.mp4_snapshot_31.17_%5B2016.06.18_23.46.25%5D.jpg

https://goo.gl/images/mr99wy

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Okay, here goes.

Smash 64 Stages:
Peach's Castle
Mushroom Kingdom
Congo Jungle
Hyrule Castle
Dreamland
Planet Zebes
Yoshi's Island
Sector Z
Saffron City
Metal Cavern

Melee Stages:
Mushroom Kingdom 2
Temple
Termina Bay
Onett
Fourside
Corneria
Yoshi's Story
Pokémon Stadium
Poké Floats
Fountain of Dreams

Brawl Stages:
Luigi's Mansion
Castle Seige
Spear Pillar
Pokémon Stadium 2
Distant Planet
Flat Zone 2
Summit
Smashville
Halberd
Skyworld

Smash 3DS Stages:
Arena Ferox
Magicant
Prism Tower
Unova Pokémon League
Rainbow Road
Gaur Plains (counting it as 3DS since I prefer not having Metal Face)
Gerudo Valley
Tortimer Island
Spirit Train
Boxing Ring

Smash Wii U Stages:
Mario Galaxy
Skyloft
Pyrosphere
Jungle Hijinx
Coliseum
Kalos Pokémon League
Wii Fit Studio
Wuhu Island
Gamer
Duck Hunt

New Stages: (May hint at my newcomer wish list)
Super Mario:
New Donk City
Maple Treeway
Dark Moon Mansion Tour (going through all the Dark Moon mansions)
Bowser's Castle

Yoshi's Island:
Pop-Up World (placeholder name for the new Switch Yoshi game's stage)

Wario:
Mt. Teapot
Wario World

Donkey Kong Country:
Gangplank Galleon
Sunset Shores

The Legend of Zelda:
Koholint Island
Great Plateau
Lorule

Metroid:
Skytown Elysium
SR-388

Kid Icarus:
Arlon's Sanctum
Underworld

Mysterious Murasame Castle:
Murasame Castle

Punch-Out!!:
Jogging Route (moving stage following Doc and Mac's training in NYC, but Doc and Mac don't appear if Mac is fighting)

Ice Climber:
Condor Peak

Gyromite:
Professor Hector's Lab

Fire Emblem:
Macedonian Aerie
Swamps of Duma
Divine Dragon Grounds
Outrealm Gate (touring stage)

Kirby:
Cookie Country
Mt. Dedede
Gourmet Race

Star Fox:
Star Fox Guard stage

Pokémon:
Iki Town
Ultra Space
Distortion World
Victory Road

Pikmin:
The Final Trial
Hocotate Freight

Animal Crossing:
Blathers' Museum
Pocket Camp

Xenoblade Chronicles:
The Cloud Sea

Mole Mania:
Jinbe's Garden

Legendary Starfy:
Gluglug Lagoon

Rhythm Heaven:
Remix

Splatoon:
Inkopolis

ARMS:
Spring Stadium

Sonic the Hedgehog:
Chemical Plant Zone

Pac-Man:
Pac-Village

Mega Man:
Wood Man's Stage

Street Fighter:
Union Station

Final Fantasy:
Chocobo Ranch

Bayonetta:
Ruins of Lost Memories

Shovel Knight:
Explodatorium

Crash Bandicoot:
N. Sanity Beach
Interesting choices, although it appears you decided to not include a single F-Zero stage and I can't figure out why?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Interesting choices, although it appears you decided to not include a single F-Zero stage and I can't figure out why?
I knew I was forgetting something.

I'd meant to put in Red Canyon as a new stage.

Top Bottom