• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage question.

∫unk

Smash Master
Which counterpick stage (including neutrals) has the least distance from the platform to the edge? I'm curious cause I want to get my f-smash on.

Corneria is the obvious one but that gets banned at most tournies.

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Least distance from the platform to the edge. Brinstar is really small and legal at every tourney I've been to, not to mention everything tips there when you hit any part of the stage. So Fsmash all day there and you'll do fine and kill at 50%.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
You could try Lylat Cruise. Platform to edge right? There is some good distance to hit with a F-smash and when the stage moves you can take advantage of the platforms and F-smash through them for an easy tip.

∫unk

Smash Master
You could try Lylat Cruise. Platform to edge right? There is some good distance to hit with a F-smash and when the stage moves you can take advantage of the platforms and F-smash through them for an easy tip.
Lylat Cruise is too good for ROB and TLink... but I love how it's almost impossible to recover if you "stage spike" them (or just f-air them under the stage).

By the way taking advantage of the tilting platform is a little too situational when you're trying to get the kill move... Otherwise I would pick Frigate Orpheon and have the opponent come out to the side platforms with me. If only it worked like that...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Jungle Japes is very close on the sides and a tipper fsmash will kill them there easily.

There's also Onett, though I don't know if that stage is permitted often.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
The varying areas sans the moving platform and probably the beach area of Delfino has walks-offs and small edge borders that will net you some kills.

Other than that and what has been mentioned, Rainbow Cruise fits the criteria of your search, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

S1NN

Smash Rookie
SCREW JUNGLE JAPESS!!! ( too many croc deaths... ) yeah i would agree about brinstar being good.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
Falco + Japes = Sex

Since Corneria is out of the question, I also agree with Brinstar

Top Bottom