• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage policy and starter stages: my easy solution to stage rules

popsofctown

Smash Champion
So, uh

What's the policy when this sort of thing can happen on a very normal stage? http://gfycat.com/KaleidoscopicAlienatedFoal
It seems pretty obvious that the reason that glitch is uncommon isn't because we rarely see Falcon on Battlefield, but because we rarely see Falcon buffer Raptor boost out of footstool towards a ledge. It's terribly likely that glitch occurs on almost every stage.

I think there might maybe be 17 legal stages after the paradigm shift created by FLSS, maybe, but I still think that we should go with 13 for now so that we have room to add more once stage sharing goes live. I don't want to run out of room for some sweet flat+plat versions of hazard stages because we jammed a bunch of auto-strike stages into the stagelist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom