• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Ninka if you wish I can assist you on fixing up the stage or on any other FMA stages, I always like that anime ^^

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Ninka if you wish I can assist you on fixing up the stage or on any other FMA stages, I always like that anime ^^
yea sure ill try touching up this one some more before i go on to another
also ill help with your kingdom hearts stages as well if you want i always liked kh

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
open the file in brawlbox and it should say STG something when you view the file
Alright so I downloaded BrawlBox, checked all the stages and changed any ones that were needed, I put a couple in my melee folder, and put on that code too. Then loaded it up on Gecko, and when I chose (ex. Battlefield which 1 stage was replacing it) and it didn't work. I tried others like FD and 75m, unsuccessful. :(
I think I'm putting them in the wrong folder, even though I put them in the private all the way to the melee folder...
Can I see a example of yours or something?

Any help appreciated.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Are you renaming the files? Most of the time, the stages are over Wifi Waiting Room, which has to be named STGONLINE or something along those lines(ONLINETRAINING?). The only way you can get a stage over Wifi Waiting Room is through a code or a modified rel file.

Crystalorbie

Smash Cadet
Buckeye, AZ---Northern Arizona University
The download for the "realm of the Zamus" stage, I believe you guys called it "Final Breastination" or something, has stopped working.

I was wondering if anyone had the stage, or an updated version at least, or could point me where to get it, etc., etc.., etc...

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
How do you make custom animations for a sprite??? That's my territory! It's what I did long before brawl was even out!

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I think what Mewtwo_2000 did on his Mario Villains stage was to make copies of the same model (a flat 2D plane), assign each one to a different texture (not sure how this is done) and change the animations for each to show (scale 1) or hide (scale 0) them at different points.

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Now that i just got back to BrawlBox, i present to you...

GREAT BAY

Just like from Melee, right? Well maybe not 100%, the daytime here is a little different, i plan to make day time and night time versions of this.

How it looks like in a match:

All collision data is correct:

You can even walk on the turtle, and it's glidy too!

Downloads:

DAYTIME VERSION: http://www.mediafire.com/?knzkgol2tem

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
Are you renaming the files? Most of the time, the stages are over Wifi Waiting Room, which has to be named STGONLINE or something along those lines(ONLINETRAINING?). The only way you can get a stage over Wifi Waiting Room is through a code or a modified rel file.
Yeah, ONLINETRAINING, which I did name the ones that needed to be.

I'm just trying to use ones that go over FD and Battlefield, I already fixed up there names so it's STGFINAL and STGBATTLEFIELD.

KillaBandit

Smash Cadet
does anyone have any stages or textures that go over mushroomy kingdom, and the .rel file it keeps freezing me

Matteron

Smash Ace
Sorry for the name, but I really don't like pokemon one, it looks like you took no time into editing it, also what's with the random regirock?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
he's just learning how the program works right now. once he gets it down i'd expect to see some higher quality work. for now, though, its ok.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Sorry for the name, but I really don't like pokemon one, it looks like you took no time into editing it, also what's with the random regirock?
its okay about the name but i kept trying to edit it but paint and pait. net kept deleating all of them and i could not find a clear sprite of mirage tower the regirock is there because it was supposed to look like the desert route in pokemon emerald also im almost done with version 2 of my full metal alchemist stage :D
also i like the cristsm thanks guys i dont have the best editing skills so they dont look the best though i will keep trying :D

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
See if you can make parts of the pokemon one's foreground transparent. Save it as PNG before you import it into BrawlBox.
i think ill try to revamp the stage during vacation im working on a diffrent stage right now that will hopefully make up for route 111 :D
edit
question how come when i tryed in brawl the stage hade some of the color i put on it but some of it just turned to grey?

yea revamp of my transmutation stage

for some reason this shows up all grey in brawl anyone know how to fix it :D

this is also distorted in brawl but the colors accutually show all it looks like is a bloody mess
download
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znjw3ry2yij
im mainly posting the download now so that someone can help fix this but it is in a zip file because it also comes with a brstm yhank you to all the people that have been downloading and giving critsism hope this makes up for route 111 XD

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I made 2 2D stages, one of Mr. Tyrell Badd, and one of Phoenix. I don't have pics yet.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
OBJECTION those are pretty sweet the colisions look almost perfect it makes my stages look bad oh well did you use brawl wall for the colisions?
I used Brawlbox's collision editor.
And thanks :bee: I'll take in-game shots as soon as I can.

Top Bottom