• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Can someone tell me how or direct me to a link on how to resize or rotate a stage so its facing another way? I really need it for a few stage hacks

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Can someone tell me how or direct me to a link on how to resize or rotate a stage so its facing another way? I really need it for a few stage hacks
depends on how you want to rotate it but first you would make a 1 frame animation for the stage and apply the rotation/resize to the frame so it shows in-game

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Green BattleHill:

As you can see i put the GHZ original background, and swamp the cristal under the stage by master esmerald and chaos esmeralds
there are some things that still i need to change, but if anyone need a download now i can put it.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
depends on how you want to rotate it but first you would make a 1 frame animation for the stage and apply the rotation/resize to the frame so it shows in-game
Doesnt work with all models. ANimal crossing models you cnat even move.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i Have a question
Has Brawl a autotexturicer or something?
because, i was doing a stage and when i try in game all stage auto texturicer and i just put two textures only

i don't understand how the brawl do a great work O_O

actually there is not a problem, i am add textures for the stage but it is really strage

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
HeartGold Opening stage is just...too epic. The best stage EVAR

Unless...there happened to be a SoulSilver Opening stage...
I started making it last friday, I will finish it soon xD

PD: I see that background swaps are back O.o

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
All the stages that I download are PAC files, what do I do with them?
Well.... My fellow runescape player, the .pac files are just to be copied to your SD card in this sequence which is:

F:/ private/ wii/ app/ RSBE/ pf/ stage/ melee/ and place the .pacs in the melee folder

If you dont understand this sequence then basically

Go to your SD card root (the very beginnign of your SD card) go to your private folder (or create one) go to your wii folder (or create one in your private folder) go to your app folder, then go to RSBE, then to pf, then to stage, and create a folder called "Melee" and place the .Pac files there, simple as that

If the stages come with a .rel file i.e. st_final.rel, the go to F: / private/ wii/ app/ RSBE/ pf/ module/ and paste the .rels there.

That should be enough to help Lol

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
Well.... My fellow runescape player, the .pac files are just to be copied to your SD card in this sequence which is:

F:/ private/ wii/ app/ RSBE/ pf/ stage/ melee/ and place the .pacs in the melee folder

If you dont understand this sequence then basically

Go to your SD card root (the very beginnign of your SD card) go to your private folder (or create one) go to your wii folder (or create one in your private folder) go to your app folder, then go to RSBE, then to pf, then to stage, and create a folder called "Melee" and place the .Pac files there, simple as that

If the stages come with a .rel file i.e. st_final.rel, the go to F: / private/ wii/ app/ RSBE/ pf/ module/ and paste the .rels there.

That should be enough to help Lol
Well... FairKnight, I did that, got the code, and exported it. But when I go on brawl, I can't find the stages that don't have STGFINAL in there name.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
STGFINAL means Final Destination Lol every STG******.pac file has a corresponding stage for it, if you want I can send you a link to help you if your still confused

Qarano

Smash Cadet
Can anyone get me a code to replace hanenbow or something with wifi waiting room? pretty please with sugar on top? I can't find itanywhere...

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
It's nothing super special awesome like everyone has been doing, but I've added updated versions of the stages I've made into my post on the first page.

Castle Siege - Inferno and All-Star Resting Place have been updated with animated pieces now. (They should work, but I can't test them out myself right now)

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

my attempt at a megaman x 2-D stage

my attempt at a spoof of lake of rage sprite made by charmander1065

charmander wanted me to make a stage so i made one
these are the first of my 2-D stages no download because i dont have any downloading site memberships but yea first 2-d stages let alone hacks i have made plz give me feed back
colisions are a little off and i used wacka alpacas tut to help me

Fen__

Smash Ace
Use mediafire. It is completely free and very convenient for all parties (no wait times when downloading, etc.).

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Use mediafire. It is completely free and very convenient for all parties (no wait times when downloading, etc.).
I would use media fire but it does not like my computer very much it always says that my cookies are out of whack or something

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
omg! I wanna do the megaman zero train! I wanna animate it to but don't know how to make 2d stages!!!...And i'm good at animating 2d sprites! lol

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

big transmutation circle

blooddy blood seal is bloody

okay this is my favorite stage i have made i used the soras awakening stage (made by fair knight) as a base and retextured it to a full metal alchemist transmutation circle :D
also its based off of the 1st fma intros first 5 seconds XD
download beta
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmziikz2nmd

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
STGFINAL means Final Destination Lol every STG******.pac file has a corresponding stage for it, if you want I can send you a link to help you if your still confused
Yeah, but some of them that I download have STG and then the stages name, not a actual brawl stage, so how do I figure out which stage it goes too?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Lol epic vid NikoPunk Xd

and Ninka Kiwi that stage freaking owns XD im glad my stage benefited you I hope the finishing product looks excellent ^^

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Lol epic vid NikoPunk Xd

and Ninka Kiwi that stage freaking owns XD im glad my stage benefited you I hope the finishing product looks excellent ^^
thanks man its actually my first texture i hope alot of full metal alchemist fans like what i have done so far i posted a beta download above if any one wants to try it out and plz give suggestions everyone :D also sorry for double post

Top Bottom