• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Discussion #8: Pokemon Stadium

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
You wrote Halberd in the first sentence. :p

*will do this every stage thread from now on*

I love Pokemon Stadium. Passionately. The rocky transformation is so great when you get a person into that wall there. And Bowser can't stand up on the left side of it, behind the wall. :)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Please discuss what you feel about Halberd, about how to play their and Jigglypuff's abilities there.
Lol cut and paste.

Uh, I don't have a lot of experience here, but I don't really remember anything good or bad from the few times I've played here.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
It's like, in the top 3 of Jigglypuff's best stages. The two platforms on the neutral are perfect for staying in the air, the blastzones on the left and right are sort of short, and the ceiling is kinda high. It's her best doubles stage, because the platforms let her and her partner ensue the **** away from eachother, and her other two best stages, Norfair and Japes could mess up your allies badly.

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
It's like, in the top 3 of Jigglypuff's best stages. The two platforms on the neutral are perfect for staying in the air, the blastzones on the left and right are sort of short, and the ceiling is kinda high. It's her best doubles stage, because the platforms let her and her partner ensue the **** away from eachother, and her other two best stages, Norfair and Japes could mess up your allies badly.
I agree, jiggs shark powers are incredible, and it has the windmill, which becomes crazy for jiggs when you stary bouncing them off the blades with fair and nair.
doubles wise it is definately her best stage.

Metatitan

Smash Master
decent stage, rest under the windmill for an epic rest KO (i have a replay of it and ill post it whenever i feel like it)

Top Bottom