• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Creation/Idea Thread - I guess this is a Stage Builder Thread now

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
I think I can do a couple of Gears of War stages. Not sure HALO.
DOOM will be a challenge since I haven't played any of the games either. But I've seen some videos of the original.

Going to be honest. I thought this was a joke or a trolling attempt when I read Bojack Unbound. Was like "Isn't Bojack the horse guy from Netflix??" Had to look it on Google and turns out is a real DBZ movie lol.

Well, I appreciate the suggestions but I watched enough DBZ back in the day.
Oh dear I said I would stop but now with my anxiety it's like impossible to stop imagining stages.

More Mario rpg ideas:
Here's a link with all the locations in the game:
Category:Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Locations | MarioWiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Super_Mario_RPG:_Legend_of_the_Seven_Stars_Locations

I think: the sewers, the factory, belome temple, the chandeliers in the beginning, anything to do with Booster, nimbus land, Midas river, moleville/the mines, tadpole pond, and yo'ster isle in particular would make for good additions plus the other ones I said before especially sunken ship.

Pokemon Kanto Region: lavender town, power plant, victory road, indigo plateau, safari zone, oaks lab, viridian forest, diglet cave, ss anne, mt moon, Pokemon museum, each elite/champ room, game corner, Pokemon mansion, fighting dojo

Pokemon Johto region: waterfall in between Kanto and Johto, ghost gym, slowpoke well, ilex forest, professors lab, unown ruins, radiotower/goldenrod city, miltank farm, each elite/champ room, burned tower, whirlpool island, dragons den, embedded tower, lighthouse, ice path, lake of rage, mt silver w/ red, sinjoh ruins

Pokemon Hoenn region: the route leading to fortree city, fortree city, the route after fortree city with kecleon, oceanic museum, mt pyre, each elite/ champ room, flying gym, island where the psychic gym is, cave of origin, deoxys fight, underwater, mirage islands, regi caves, tricksters house, desert, lift that takes you up/down the mountain, town where fire gym is, the cave near the desert, secret base, moving truck, jagged pass, meteor falls, new mauville, my chimney, sea mauville

Pokemon Sinnoh region (admittedly my least favorite and most forgotten region): Marsh area, each elite/champ room, valley windworks, underground, team galactic base, rotoms tv, Amity square, canalave city, hall of origin, jubilife city, old chateau, snowpoint temple, distortion world

Pokemon Unova region: battle subway, desert and relic castle, joint avenue, black city, white forest, city where bug gym is, bug gym, nimbasa city, Ns castle, kyurem ship, abyssal ruins, anville town, chargestone cave, celestial tower, cold storage, dreamyard, lacunosa town, liberty garden/victinis room, opelucid city under attack, p2 lab and genesect, twist mountain

Pokemon Kalos region: aquarium, anistar sundial, battle chateau, battle maison, grass gym, Frost cavern, elite/champ room, geosenge town, glittering cave, power plant, laverre town, pokeball factory, lost hotel, reflection cave, fighting gym, terminus cave, tower of mastery

Pokemon Alola region: aether paradise, elite/champ rooms, ultra space (jungle, ruins, sea, crater, megalopolis, plant, desert, forest), poni canyon, altar of sun/moon, battle royal dome, battle tree, blush mt, brooklet hill, diglett tunnel, festival plaza, akala volcano, observatory, mahalo trail, malie garden, po town, tapu ruins, seafolk village, team rockets castle, ten carat hill, mt lanakila

Crash bandicoot: levels where you got to ride tiger/dinosaur/waverunner, ripper roo inspired level, nitros oxide inspired level, levels from crash team racing games

Levels inspired by Spyro games

More Mario kart inspired stages

Ok I think I'm going to stop again...for now.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear I said I would stop but now with my anxiety it's like impossible to stop imagining stages.

More Mario rpg ideas:
Here's a link with all the locations in the game:
Category:Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Locations | MarioWiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Super_Mario_RPG:_Legend_of_the_Seven_Stars_Locations

I think: the sewers, the factory, belome temple, the chandeliers in the beginning, anything to do with Booster, nimbus land, Midas river, moleville/the mines, tadpole pond, and yo'ster isle in particular would make for good additions plus the other ones I said before especially sunken ship.

Pokemon Kanto Region: lavender town, power plant, victory road, indigo plateau, safari zone, oaks lab, viridian forest, diglet cave, ss anne, mt moon, Pokemon museum, each elite/champ room, game corner, Pokemon mansion, fighting dojo

Pokemon Johto region: waterfall in between Kanto and Johto, ghost gym, slowpoke well, ilex forest, professors lab, unown ruins, radiotower/goldenrod city, miltank farm, each elite/champ room, burned tower, whirlpool island, dragons den, embedded tower, lighthouse, ice path, lake of rage, mt silver w/ red, sinjoh ruins

Pokemon Hoenn region: the route leading to fortree city, fortree city, the route after fortree city with kecleon, oceanic museum, mt pyre, each elite/ champ room, flying gym, island where the psychic gym is, cave of origin, deoxys fight, underwater, mirage islands, regi caves, tricksters house, desert, lift that takes you up/down the mountain, town where fire gym is, the cave near the desert, secret base, moving truck, jagged pass, meteor falls, new mauville, my chimney, sea mauville

Pokemon Sinnoh region (admittedly my least favorite and most forgotten region): Marsh area, each elite/champ room, valley windworks, underground, team galactic base, rotoms tv, Amity square, canalave city, hall of origin, jubilife city, old chateau, snowpoint temple, distortion world

Pokemon Unova region: battle subway, desert and relic castle, joint avenue, black city, white forest, city where bug gym is, bug gym, nimbasa city, Ns castle, kyurem ship, abyssal ruins, anville town, chargestone cave, celestial tower, cold storage, dreamyard, lacunosa town, liberty garden/victinis room, opelucid city under attack, p2 lab and genesect, twist mountain

Pokemon Kalos region: aquarium, anistar sundial, battle chateau, battle maison, grass gym, Frost cavern, elite/champ room, geosenge town, glittering cave, power plant, laverre town, pokeball factory, lost hotel, reflection cave, fighting gym, terminus cave, tower of mastery

Pokemon Alola region: aether paradise, elite/champ rooms, ultra space (jungle, ruins, sea, crater, megalopolis, plant, desert, forest), poni canyon, altar of sun/moon, battle royal dome, battle tree, blush mt, brooklet hill, diglett tunnel, festival plaza, akala volcano, observatory, mahalo trail, malie garden, po town, tapu ruins, seafolk village, team rockets castle, ten carat hill, mt lanakila

Crash bandicoot: levels where you got to ride tiger/dinosaur/waverunner, ripper roo inspired level, nitros oxide inspired level, levels from crash team racing games

Levels inspired by Spyro games

More Mario kart inspired stages

Ok I think I'm going to stop again...for now.
Don't take me wrong, I appreciate the suggestions, but I think you kinda went overdrive! Just a few is enough, no need to post so many in such a short period of time.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm back with more stages. It has been quite a while.

1) Mario's Pad (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
2) Tadpole Pond (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
3) Bowser's Castle (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
4) Creepy Steeple (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
5) Toad LABO (Weird Nintendo LABO Advertising)
6) Molgera (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
7) $7500 House (Earthbound)
8) Haltmann Lab (Kirby Planet Robobot)
9) Ice Climber
10) Tails Doll (Sonic R)
11) Arsene!! (Persona 5)
12) Mysterious Space (World of Dark)
13) Candy Chateau (Rayman)
14) Shantae 5
15) Monument Park (LSD Dream Emulator)
16) Desert Bus VR
17) Gears of Why? (Gears POP!)
18) My Friend Pedro (Actually, Mr. Iwata holding a banana)
19) The Backrooms ("Spooky" meme from a week ago)

Last edited:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace

9) Ice Climber
10) Tails Doll (Sonic R)
11) Arsene!! (Persona 5)
14) Shantae 5
16) Desert Bus VR
As always, these are great. I somehow forgot about Rayman.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

9) Ice Climber
10) Tails Doll (Sonic R)
11) Arsene!! (Persona 5)
14) Shantae 5
16) Desert Bus VR
I love the $7500 House one; can't say I ever expected to see a stage based on that :laugh:

Primid

Smash Apprentice
Have some more stages y'all!

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
New stages right here!

1) Super Mario 128 (Gamecube Tech Demo) (Can cause lag. Not the kind of lag that breaks the game, but still, be warned)
2) Pit of 100 Trial (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
3) Eely-Mouth (Super Mario Sunshine)
4) Tart Top (Mario Kart DS)
5) Void Termina (Kirby Star Allies)
6) Astral Birth (Kirby Star Allies)
7) Exciting Central (Wario World) (Actual location is called Excitement Central)
8) Book of Madai (Splatoon 2)
9) White Sheepman (No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again)
10) Time's End (A Hat in Time)
11) Nyakuza Metro (A Hat in Time)
12) Hylics
13) Wayne's House (Hylics)
14) Alucard (Netflix's Castlevania)
15) 3DS Target Blast (Super Smash Bros. 3DS) (It's part of the Target Blast background)
16) 3DS Classic End (Super Smash Bros. 3DS)

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
So, it turns out stages (and other content) will be removed online after a certain time. Stages that were made since the beginning of the stage builder update are now gone. Just thought I bring this up as that's kind of disappointing.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
So, it turns out stages (and other content) will be removed online after a certain time. Stages that were made since the beginning of the stage builder update are now gone. Just thought I bring this up as that's kind of disappointing.
That's really annoying, especially considering the fact that you can only have 100 stages saved as well...

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's sure a big bummer! I wanted to reach 999 stages, but I guess that will be impossible. :urg:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Some stages from Kirby, some from Mario, and a few random! Fresh stages.

Kirby Triple Deluxe:

1) Fine Field
2) Lollipop Land
3) Old Odyssey
4) Wild World
5) EndlessExplosion (The name got censored. Can you guess why?)
6) Royal Road
7) Royal Road

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8) Mario Maker 2 (100% Princess Peach Castle from Super Mario Maker 2)
9) Pi'illo Castle (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
10) Toad's Parachute (The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!)
11) Good Experience (Mother 3)
12) One Nag Too Many (Final Fantasy 9)
13) Tonsil Terror (Horror game about a screaming man in search of candy)
14) Dorothy Haze (VA-11 HALL-A: Ciberpunk Bartender Action)
15) Town With NoName (The Town With No Name, basically The Room of videogames)
16) HET (Cursed!) (The real Game Over of the insane Felix the Cat Russian bootleg)
17) Smash 64 TV Ad (Pikachu eyes are super messed up in the thumbnail, but in-game it looks better!)

So I checked and turns out that old stages are really getting deleted. That honestly sucks, but I'll still keep new stages coming.

Primid

Smash Apprentice
Been away for awhile... But in that time, I've been working on some new stages!

The magmoor rises up and down from the lava. The silver platform on the right also extends from the middle structure. Samus in her morph ball form can also be seen rolling up and down the spider-ball track.

Some of you may remember this from the ol' stage contest days! Rundas floats around in the background, the iron golem lifts the rightmost platform and the two green platforms move back and forth in a synchronized motion.

The middle platform descends and meets the other two platforms in the middle, forming one large platform for a few seconds. Gandrayda hovers around on the right side of the stage, probably laughing maniacally.

The Aurora Unit 313's head moves back and forth and Dark Samus hovers ominously in the background.

The leftmost landmass rise up and down slightly and the Cacodemon flies around with a single platform.

The head on the Marcus stature tilts from side to side, slightly.

The bells ring, the gears spin, and the two stone platforms on the right move up and down!

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoy!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Well, if nothing else, now I know my profile won't be flooded with old revisions of stages after I update them... I'm gonna have to be more careful which ones I keep, though. Right now I'm at... 42? That's actually a lot less than I thought...
Anyhoo. Taking this chance to update a few and add some new ones.

———
EDIT: THIS STAGE HAS BEEN BROKEN BY THE 4.0.0 UPDATE IN WAYS THAT CANNOT BE FIXED. IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE. IT IS EXTREMELY BUGGY TO PLAY ON.
I’m basically only keeping it up at all to say “this update can go straight to Hell”.

Vega-Balrog A.K.A. Claw's stage. I always found this place surprisingly intimidating; when I was a kid he always struck me as basically the Metal Mario of the original Street Fighter II, a surprise mid-boss fight against a fighter with superpowered attributes not accessible by the player.

The gravity is upped with downward wind (speed 40) to make the physics feel more like SF2.

And like in the original, the cage that Claw can climb on slams down in the background at the beginning of the match.

You can also fight on the top-bar of the cage, which without climbing feels a bit more like every other SF2 arena.

Damage racks up here very quickly, so if you go that high, it's both the main way to finish the match and putting yourself at risk.

The horizontal space is the same as Final Destination, so it's not as crowded as it may look.

(I am REALLY surprised I managed to fit this in the 8-player weight limit though...)
———

A.K.A. Fire Capital: Tournament Form.
This is Clairen's home stage, and what Aether is eventually beaten into due to a cyborg elephant dictator attacking the Fire Nation. Her goal is for this place to not exist.

I was originally gonna scrap and redo this one, but with a stage meant for competitive play like this, the boundaries did need to be a bit larger for Smash's context.

A.K.A. Merchant Port: Tournament Form.
Ranno's home stage and place of meditation. (...though if his LoA personality is any indication, he probably doesn't actually get much of that done.)

Similar deal as above. The statues are just shapes mainly because of my personal "all stages have to be 8-player" rule.

"A mysterious island floats around the oceans of Neopia. It's never in the same place twice, which makes it quite difficult to track, and all the more intriguing.

The mysterious island of Lutari is currently being pummeled by an unusually large storm! Between the whirlpools, water spouts and lightning it has been advised that no Neopets are allowed to visit its shores. Even the sea life seems to be staying away... "

Said storm has been going on for literally ten years now, having started June 30th, 2009 and still showing no signs of slowing down.

This is a hazardous stage with the wind getting stronger the higher up you go.

The lightning-struck pit in front of the Wheel of Happiness is safe cover from the wind, so it's likely a lot of the fighting will be done there, and the wind will generally blow you in its direction, so you have it to aim for if you get blown off-course. It's an anti-frustration measure. (But also admittedly so I have a bit more of a nonstandard layout to SUBMIT )

...wait, that's the wrong destroyed island.

To recap, this is the end sequence of a pretentious cradle-to-grave arthouse game. Here, you're an old guy in a floating wheelchair drifting over this bridge as you listen to the final speech. (Said wheelchair sprouts wings after this part, and it's exactly as ridiculous as it sounds.)

I decided this stage was a bit too campy in how it worked before, so I moved the topmost platform to the center of the stage. A simple tweak, really.

Ugga Dome (Neopets)

To recap, this is the Battledome in Tyrannia, where a skirmish event happens every two weeks over that obelisk in the background. The platforms change layout somewhat like Delfino's Secret in PM.

Cosmic Dome (Neopets)

To recap, this is where Premium-only opponents are fought and the most valuable item drop pool is. It's not tied to any particular land. A simple layout with the two platforms shuffling with each other in the center.

5) EndlessExplosion (The name got censored. Can you guess why?)
Protip: The ellipse unicode character, which only takes up a single letter slot, is in the "Symbols" keyboard. That's what I use for extra-long stage names (e.g. "Final Frustrati…")

If you'd named the stage "Endless Explosi…", for example, you wouldn't have run into that particular issue.

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
World of Light areas, an old Gamecube demo and more:

1) WoL Power Plant
2) WoL Gourmet Race
3) WoL Castlevania
4) WoL Castlevania
5) Peach Castle GCN (Peach's Castle Tech Demo)
6) Metal Mario GCN (Peach's Castle Tech Demo)
7) Cave GCN (Peach's Castle Tech Demo)
8) Bramble Blast (Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest)
9) Results Screen (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It's one of the ruins in the Results Screen background)
10) Luigi's Bad End (Luigi's Mansion Beta)
11) Russian Roulette (Your Turn To Die)
12) Impression Room (Your Turn To Die)
13) NoMouthMustSmash (I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream)

Protip: The ellipse unicode character, which only takes up a single letter slot, is in the "Symbols" keyboard. That's what I use for extra-long stage names (e.g. "Final Frustrati…")

If you'd named the stage "Endless Explosi…", for example, you wouldn't have run into that particular issue.
I appreciate the advice, but there's something about leaving the names incomplete that really bothers me. If there's not enough space, I just change the name to something as similar as possible. And in that particular stage I mentioned before, I didn't realize the name was going to get censored until it was too late. But I'm not mad about it. It's just silly. :laugh:

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
New stages time! Mostly weird and random.

1) Slimes & Blobs (Dragon Quest, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Pokémon Red/Blue, Mega Man, Shantae Half-Genie Hero)
2) Rest Area (Kirby Super Star)
3) Pikachu N64 (Special edition Nintendo 64 Pokémon themed)
4) Rush Jet (Mega Man 3)
5) Sky Troops (Shadow the Hedgehog)
6) BreathoftheWild (It's in the title)
7) GenshinoftheWild (Having a laugh with """original""" PS4 title Genshin Impact)
8) Yo! Noid (Main menu from the NES game)
9) Jill's Room (VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
10) Hotland (Undertale)
11) Olmec's Lair (Spelunky)
12) Yama's Throne (Spelunky)
13) POLYBIUS (Ancient videogame myth. Don't worry, this level won't brainwash you! Maybe ;))
14) NES Godzilla Red (Old creepypasta about an evil entity inside a NES Godzilla cartridge)
15) Smash Calculator (Imagine playing Smash on an actual calculator)

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Some World of Light areas, some Nintendo stuff, some random and a few that are loosely connected to games. Also, I usually post stages more often, but I didn't have the time these past days. I apologize to whoever still looks up to these posts! ;)

1) The Dark Realm (South-west area of Dharkon's dimension)
2) The Dark Realm (South-east area of Dharkon's dimension)
3) The Dark Realm (North area of Dharkon's dimension)
4) World -1 (Super Mario Bros.. I originally wanted to add a wind barrier at the middle. To make players feel the pain of getting stuck, just like the actual source. However it was extremely annoying to play, and turns out a few characters were able to bypass the wind! In the end, the wind you see in the picture is used to emulate water)
5) Ghost House Exit (Super Mario Land 3D. Just like in the game, if you wait a while near the flag, you'll see it...)
6) Cave Offensive (Kirby Super Star. This is the entrance to The Great Cave Offensive. It only appears in the intro.)
7) Grass Land (Kirby Epic Yarn)
8) Staff Credits (Kirby Star Allies. This is the Guest Star ???? version of the credits. Sadly, I ran out of space before I could add any of the allies in the foreground. Oops.)
9) Loading Screen (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The Divine Beasts rise up, just give them a second)
10) Mighty Octostomp (Splatoon. It's not easy, but every fighter can get to the top of the Octostomp. Beware the lava, though!)
11) 19th Hole Hotel (This hotel appears in a few games, but the one I played was Pilotwings Resort)
12) Fun is Infinite (Sonic CD. For anyone who doesn't know, this Sonic is a real thing. It's hidden, but it's still part of the game.)
13) Morgana (Persona 5. An upgraded version of an old stage I made)
14) Game Boy Camera ("Who are you running from?")
15) Popeye (NES)
16) Jetpac (Old RARE game. It makes a cameo in Donkey Kong 64 and a few other games)
17) Just Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club. ...Is it weird that I think this one looks cuter than the normal version?)
18) Candy Cadet (Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator)
19) Puyo Puyo Tetris (Cover of the game)
20) Gwynevere (Dark Souls. Gonna be honest, not a fan of how the face turned out. It almost looks like her face belongs in Minecraft! I already made a slightly better version, but I don't like to repost stages this soon.)
21) Candy Land (Zool: Ninja of the Nth Dimension. The yellow thing at the bottom is the Chupa Chups logo, by the way)
22) Salazar Castle (Resident Evil 4)
23) ICO (Cover of the game)
24) Sonic.EXE (Silly Sonic and his hyperrealistic blood. You're not scary! It's from a creepypasta)
25) SuperGhostbuster (If you know what this is, you have a fantastic taste in music, my friend)
26) The Room Rooftop ("I did not hit her! I DID NOT! Oh, hi Mark!" I wanted to focus on game related content, but there's a few things that need to exist.)

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Keep up the good work Sebas22 Sebas22 , I've been enjoying several of your stages quite a bit. The Room Rooftop and Chef Papryus have become favorites in my household.

25) SuperGhostbuster (If you know what this is, you have a fantastic taste in music, my friend)
I just found out about that album when looking for your stage (you hadn't posted it here yet). Been a fan of the son-of-a-Muppet (as the lore goes) who made it for years but never knew he released said album until then.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
This is more of a republish/update due to a few of my stages being removed. The originals were posted on some subreddits and the pinned version of the stage builder thread in our forums.

One of my first creations. Take battle on the bridge where the snowman blow players away!
IMG_20190824_204802.jpg

IMG_20190824_204600.jpg

Republished, but no changes were made.
This is a big stage where the wind blowing upwards is the main gimmick. Battle at the top or battle in mid-air!
IMG_20190824_213323.jpg

IMG_20190824_212935.jpg

This stage is updated but the other versions still exist for now. This is the definitive version as I made visual tweeks and fixed a couple bugs such as the top platform's left side could not be grabbed.
No explanation needed.
IMG_20190824_214527.jpg

Only a slight visual tweek.
Still no explanation needed
IMG_20190824_214655.jpg

The "flippers" move this time around thanks to a workaround.

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Mostly Nintendo stages this time around:

1) Mario Bros Atari (Old Atari Commercial. The Sidesteppers in-game look like silly angry crabs, in the commercial they are pure nightmare fuel.)
2) Mario Sunshine 2 (Based on a recent Nintendo tweet. I hope it's a hint about a Sunshine sequel in the way, and not a simple reference.)
3) Waluigi Pinball (Mario Kart Tour)
4) GangPlankGalleon (It's a mix between the DKC and DKC2 version.)
5) Rumble Falls (Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Someone requested if I could do a Rumble Falls stage. I decided to do the complete thing, so that's why there's five of these.)
6) Rumble Falls
7) Rumble Falls
8) Rumble Falls
9) Rumble Falls
10) Temple (Beta) (Super Smash Bros. Melee. I just added the brown platforms that were removed in the final version of the stage.)
11) Sprout Tower (Pokémon Gold/Silver. Apparently, a stage based on this location was planned for Melee but was scrapped early in development.)
12) Kirby Café (Real location in Japan)
13) E.T. Atari 2600
14) "The Corpse God" (Mantorok from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
15) The Tutorial (Cuphead. Hardest level ever according to gaming journalism.)
16) Judgment Boy (Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector)
17) Smash VirtualBoy (It's Battlefield, but double, smaller and 3-D effects! Woah!)
18) Nintendo HQ (Old Crash Bandicoot commercial. "Heey, plumber boy! Mustache man! Your worst nightmare has arrived!" Yeah, right! lol)
19) Garfielf (High quality animation based of popular character, Grarfileld. By the way, here's a little tip: If the match starts and you started on Odie, you have about three seconds to get away before reaching the planet's orbit.)

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who feels reality is no longer real after the Sans costume reveal? It's pretty weird. Anyways, here are some stages:

1) Pokey Punch-out (Mario Party 6. Don't get too close to the Pokeys! Unlike Mario Party, these ones are invincible. Also, lava spikes,)
2) Vibe Island (Super Princess Peach.)
3) Houlihan Room (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. It's a secret.)
4) Monk Maz Koshia (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I really hope we get more bosses like this one in Breath of the Wild 2. Calamity Ganon was awful)
5) Big Blue (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It's a portion of the background of the actual stage.)
6) Bowling Alley (Wii Sports Resort)
7) Washer Banjo (Banjo-Kazooie. Wishy Washy Banjo)
8) Sans Room (Undertale. The walking machine works. Watch out for the tornado too.)
9) Dark World (Deltarune. Tried to replicate the full map, but the stage limit doesn't let me.)
10) Castle Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Again, I was real close to make the full castle but, see above)
11) TheWorldNeverWas ("The World That Never Was" from Kingdom Hearts 2. Stage limit, I hate you)
12) KeybladeGraveyar ("Keyblade Graveyard" from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Based in the world's logo)
13) Witch of Decay (Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight. Her name is Lubella, by the way)
14) Red-Pizza Truck (Pepsiman. Also known as the Coca-Cola truck)
15) Guitar Warrior (Total Distortion. The legendary Game Over screen)
16) Vice City News (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It's the VCN Building. Helicopter and Easter Egg included.)
17) P.T. (Cover from P.T., the Silent Hills demo.)
18) Dr. Andonuts (Earthbound Halloween Hack by Toby Fox... I'd like to quote some of Dr. Andonuts lines here, but I'll probably get warnings for offensive language. He's super edgy in this game.)
19) Vriska Serket (Homestuck. To be more exact, it's from (S) Wake. Like the stage before, I did this mainly because I really enjoy MEGALOVANIA.)
20) You'reNotPerfect (Courage the Cowardly Dog. This show was really good. One of the best, to be honest. I have no idea what that blue thing is. An alien? A fetus? It appears in a nightmare.)
21) Sakurai & Toby (Real life, I suppose. Except Toby is represented by the Annoying Dog. I also added Sans... I guess you could say, it's Half Life.)
22) Sakurai & Toby ε (Alternate version of the stage above. Sakurai is now Sakurai, Toby has that weird ice block creature head and Sans is based on the SrPelo animation of Sans)

Last edited:

Primid

Smash Apprentice
More misc. stages!

The Flaahgra's head tilts from side to side and its claws move up and down.

Elizabeth dances along the pier!

Yarny swings back and forth in the foreground.

Plague Knight tilts from side to side and the lids of the cauldrons rise and fall.

Tessie rises out of the water!

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Well, here I go again. More stages. Mostly games, but there's a few related to channels or weird stuff.

1) Beta Star World (The first planet in the beta version of Super Mario Galaxy)
2) World 1-3 (Super Mario 3D Land. Just like "Ghost House Exit" I did a while ago, this one also has an easter egg. You'll have to be fast if you want to see it.)
3) Princess Koopa (The Art of Super Mario Odyssey. It's a book that features unused content and ideas. One depicting a "what if Bowser had a Cappy ofhis own and possesed Peach" scenario. Basically, the "canon" version of the Bowsette meme)
4) Minecraft Yoshi (Speaking of unused content, this Yoshi horse skin (or abomination as I like to call it) was cut from the WiiU version of Minecraft)
5) Quilty Square (Kirby Epic Yarn)
6) Hot Land (Kirby Epic Yarn)
7) Snow Land (Kirby Epic Yarn)
8) LegendaryPikablu (Pokémon Gold/Silver. Remember when people thought that Marill was a Pikachu evolution? I sure do.)
9) Champion Ash (Pokémon Sun & Moon anime meme. It's a really inaproppiate)
10) Miracle Fassad (Mother 3)
11) Banjo is Back! (Trailer for "Banjo-Treeie" at E3 2006. Then it was revealed that it was Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.)
12) Beeg Beeg Banjo (Mix between the "Beeg Beeg Yoshi" stage and fat Banjo from Nuts & Bolts)
13) Mach Rider (Official poster from Japanese magazine Hi-Score Media Works. It seems that Mach Rider is actually a woman.)
14) Rabbid Toothache (Rayman Raving Rabbids minigame. Truly nightmarish)
15) The Photographer (Rayman. The man who serves as checkpoints in the original game. This one is not as detailed as the other ones to allow 8-players action. Might do a better looking version in the future)
16) Papyrus's House (Undertale)
17) Bigmin Glitch (Based on the titular glitch, when Pikmin attached to the Mother Brain assist trophy become huge for a while)
18) Melee Black Hole (Just like the previous one, it's based on the turnip/PK fire/reflector/super scope shots anomaly from Melee)
19) Home-Run Contest (Castle in the background)
20) Ring Fit Adventure (These are probably real humans)
21) The Train Wreck (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)
22) Wetrix (Like Tetris, but with more water, bombs, meteors. A N64 game)
23) Boundary Break (Youtube channel about finding secrets in games, using cameras and stuff. I actually used some of these videos content for a pair of stages I made in the past. Really interesting)
24) Baby's Ice Cream (Little Baby's Ice Cream commercial "This is a Special Time". Can and will cause nightmares. Watch at your own risk)
(The next four are related to Twitch channel Vinesauce lore and stuff. Only check them if you know the channel, otherwise you'll feel really confused.)

25) Vinesauce Kirbo (Mario Artist: Polygon Studio)
26) Vinesauce Weird (Final Fantasy IX)
27) Vinesauce Vlinny (Tomodachi Life)
28) Vinesauce Higher (Creating Rem Lazar)

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
I was supposed to post this yesterday, but better late than never, I suppose. Here's a bit of everything as usual but also, since October is the spookiest month of the year, I'm going to focus mostly on creepy stages from now on until Halloween ends.

1) Toad House (Super Mario Bros. 3. Somebody asked me to reupload this stage on Twitter, but I didn't have it. So here's a new version.)
2) Toad House (Super Mario Bros. 3 (Super Mario All-Stars version))
3) Toad House (New Super Mario Bros. 2. The thumbnail shows almost nothing, but you have to wait a few seconds for the background to show up)
4) Spirit Train ∞ (Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. It's basically the same stage, but every carriage is connected at the same time. Don't stand on the floor!)
5) Lorule Castle (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
6) Treat Land (Kirby Epic Yarn)
7) Water Land (Kirby Epic Yarn)
8) Space Land (Kirby Epic Yarn)
9) Dream Land (Kirby Epic Yarn. With this one, I finished all the world maps from the game)
10) Breezegale (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. Like the Epic Yarn stages, this and the next one are based on the map version, not the actual levels)
11) Coronia (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)
12) LappyBalloonTrip (Astral Chain)
13) Hog Ride (Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Two of the signs that appear in the background of that level)
14) Model Village (Untitled Goose Game. honk honk)
15) Thousand Sunny (One Piece! Gigant Battle 2: New World)
16) Gray Terminal (One Piece! Gigant Battle 2: New World)
17) East Blue Park (One Piece! Gigant Battle 2: New World)
18) Merry's Lagoon (One Piece! Gigant Battle 2: New World)
19) Judicial Sky (One Piece! Gigant Battle 2: New World)
20) Amazon Lily (One Piece! Gigant Battle 2: New World)
21) Impel Down (One Piece! Gigant Battle 2: New World. Heavily recommend Stamina mode if you plan on playing here.)
22) Vinesauce Base (Vinny's Minecraft stream)
23) Vinesauce Craft (Vinny's Minecraft stream)
24) Censorship Kitty (Revscarecrow's Danganronpa 2 stream)
25) Big Chest Ahead (Listen, only check this one if you're an adult. I mean it, this is serious stuff. Really serious. Not a troll. Not a lie. ;))

And now the spooky stages start (The first five are reuploads, btw):

26) BansheeBoardwalk (Mario Kart 64. Fixed the right corner of the bridge)
27) Blargg's Boiler (Yoshi's Story. Remade the Blargg, and fixed the background)
28) Submerged Castle (Pikmin 2. Removed some ledges that caused clippings, and made it more "playable")
29) Salazar Statue (Resident Evil 4. Fixed the stairs at the bottom, and added a few ledges)
30) King Boo (Super Mario Sunshine. The only reupload that I didn't modify. I think it's fine as it is)
31) KyuuKyuu-Kun (Yume Nikki. Don't touch him!)
32) RedMistSquidward (Spongebob Squarepants. The creepypasta is now canon)

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
We're about 1/3 of October, guess it's a good time to post some of the latest stages. All related to horror in some way or form.

1) Sirena Beach (Super Mario Sunshine. Reminder that the first mission on this area, was probably inspired on Stephen King's book, The Shining.)
2) Shiverburn Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy 2. See those guys at the top? They're called HellValleySkyTrees. Yep)
3) Ash's Coma (Pokémon anime theory/creepypasta. I actually find these kind of theories funny, but I'm sure some people would be scared about stuff like this,)
4) InklingFeet NSFW (Splatoon. Boundary Break did a video of 50 secrets in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and he happened to show many characters feet. Whether this was planned or not, he acted real umconfortable as more feet showed up and I found his reaction kinda funny so I decided to do a stage based on those discoveries. Goes without mentioning it, but you should be over 18 years to play this!)
5) Banjo Game Over (Banjo-Kazooie. Tooty is truly, the saddest soul of all. At least in this ending!)
6) Vs. Muffet (Undertale. Spiders are scary!)
7) Omega Flowey (Undertale. Giant mutant fleshy flowers are scarier!)
8) Woof (Deltarune. This one is the scariest!!!)
9) Subcon Forest (A Hat in Time.)
10) Snatcher's House (A Hat in Time. "Stay out my forest!")
11) Phantom Express (Cuphead. Second phase of the level, featuring scary skeleton conductor!)
12) CupheadDLC Witch (Enchanted Portals. Got it?)
13) Uboa's World (Yume Nikki. Secret spooky world in it's own game. Here in Smash, well, let me just say that it feels like you could keep walking straight forever. And you can!)
14) Show Stage (Five Nights at Freddy's. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica are on stage doing their little show. Don't worry, they don't bite.)
15) SH3AmusementPark (Silent Hill 3. It's actually the entrance to the park, so no attractions at sight. However, you can see Robbie sitting in the bench. Don't make too much noise, though. He's sleeping.)
16) Spooky's House (Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion. You might be wondering, why the stage name says "House" but the game name is "Mansion"? Turns out the developer changed the name at some point, since I'm pretty sure the first version was titled Spooky's House of Jump Scares. Anyways, I tried to add as many rooms as possible... basically there are four rooms and two elevators.)
17) Siren Head (Really short indie horror game about a giant creature with two sirens for a head. It's spookier that it sounds)
18) 3D Monster Maze (Really old horror video game for the Sinclair ZX81. See that happy fellow in the center? Believe it or not, that's a T-Rex. And he's gonna get ya!... in the original game. Here he's just a platform)
19) Candle Cove (How to describe this stage.... Well, you have to go inside)
20) Ring of Death (Only Xbox fans can undertand the true horror this stage embodies)
21) Amigara Fault (Based on popular horror story by Junji Ito. Don't go inside the holes)
22) PS3 Commercial (As one wise man once said: WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!? No, seriously. Who was this commercial aimed for??)
23) Goosebumps Dog (Goosebumps TV show. "Player beware, you're in for a scare!")
24) Bagge Farmhouse (Also known as Courage's Home, the main setting of Courage the Cowardly Dog)
25) JumpscareWarning (Spongebob Squarepants. This show got quite disturbing in the latest seasons, but to me, this was the moment that filled my head with nightmares.)
26) SUBWAY (A small break from the scary stages, this is just a fast food place. I did not hid anything spooky or cursed in this stage. You have my word!)

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Finally, we reach the end of October. Here's the rest of stages I made during these three weeks. Lots of spooks, references and curses!

1) Kero Sewers (Super Mario RPG. Kinda scary)
2) L is Real (Super Mario 64. Located in Peach's Castle Courtyard, the eternal mystery.)
3) Big Boo's Haunt (Super Mario 64. It's a big stage)
4) Horror Land (Mario Party 2. The Boos in Mario Party 1/2 look "meh". I used Mario Party 3 design.)
5) Vim Factory (Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Despite Shroobs using Toads SOULS to make juice and fuel, the true horror here is that Alphadream is dead. RIP)
6) Call of Cthulhu (Super Mario World hack "Call of Cthulhu". It's amazing! This is the GAME OVER screen)
7) Yoshi's Island (Old Nintendo commercial: A man eats too much, explodes and dies at a diner, leaving slime and entrails everywhere. "Yoshi's Island for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System! PLAY IT LOUD"..... Wow, just like the videogame!)
8) BEN.wmv (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask creepypasta "BEN DROWNED")
9) king kong.wmv (IF YOU HEAR BEFORE YOU SEE ME, I GOT KING KONG IN THE TRUNK! KING KONG, KING, KING, KING, KING KONG!)
10) Lanayru's Story (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess cutscene. It's quite nightmarish)
11) Pokémon Tower (Pokémon Red/Blue. Did you know lAVENDRE TOWN IS KILL THE PEOLPLE WIHT Spokyy MUSIC AAAAAAAHHHhHHHhH!
12) Smoky Progg (Pikmin. One of many creepy enemies in the game. However, if you ever find this guy, it's your fault)
13) SonicSchoolhouse (This edutainment game was so scary, it inspired an actual horror game, Baldi's Basics)
14) Yawn/Plant 42 (Resident Evil. You find these two creatures in different rooms across the game, but for the sake of the stage, I placed them both at the Library)
15) Vs. The Snatcher (A Hat in Time. Excellent boss fight)
16) The Moon Jumper (A Hat in Time. Removed character from the game. He's the original prince of Subcon Forest)
17) FNAFConsequences (Five Nights at Freddy's Ultimate Custom Night)
18) Jack Bros. (JPN) (Virtual Boy game cover)
19) Jack Bros. (USA) (Virtual Boy game cover... if you think Happy JPN Kirby/Angry USA Kirby is funny, compare this and the previous cover)
20) P.T. (Silent Hills. New version)
21) Area 51? (Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. I missed the September event, but it's still a spooky level, so yeah)
22) Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Twinsanity. Imagine waking up and seeing that face right next to your bed. Real horror!)
23) Oogie's Manor 1 (Kingdom Hearts. The level was so big I divided it in two parts)
24) Oogie's Manor 2 (Kingdom Hearts. Even with two parts, I still couldn't fit everything. RIP elevators)
25) Halloween Town (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. The reason why this belongs to this game in particular, it's the only version where the town is purple)
26) The Neverhood (Old point'n click game fully made of clay. Kinda spooky)
27) Sinistar (Old arcade game about a small spaceship dealing with a space demon whose screech can destroy both your courage and your ears!)
28) Forgotten Crypt (World of Warcraft. This place was a restricted area for a long time. Apparently, it was too gruesome. I don't know, it's only a few corpses hanging around)
29) Friday the 13th (NES game based on the movie.)
30) Sad Satan (The most cursed game in existence. Also, the most boring walking simulator in existence. If by some reason someone here likes to check some of the games I make stages of, avoid this game. Lots and lots of viruses and worse stuff)
31) Slendytubbies (Slenderman clone but with Teletubbies. Hilariously bad)
32) Playtest Movie (Weird movie hidden inside PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Check Beta64 video for more info)
33) Roblox Haunted (Roblox halloween game "Haunted Mansion")
34) Innyume (Strange Japanese horror game about a killer emoji. Also, spooky Pac-Man music???)
35) Fallout 1st (Bethesda wtf)
36) JumpscareWarning (Layers of Fear. Dumbest jumpscare ever.... but it counts as horror anyways)
37) The Nether (Minecraft. Not much to say here, it's block hell)
38) Cursed Minecraft (Remember when I made that Inklingfeet stage and said it was NSFW but it really wasn't? Well, this one is real NSFW. It's not like explicit content, but if anyone sees you playing this, it's going to be extremely uncomfortable. I warned you)
39) Cursed Commercial (I think this commercial is about phones....? Ultra cursed)
40) Local58 Children ("Show for Children". Check Local58 on Youtube for real scary content)
41) HAPPY (McDonald mascot+Angry emoji hand meme=This atrocity)
42) This Man (Have you ever dreamed this man?)
43) Aggressive Pizza (Jimmy Neutron Happy Family Happy Hour)
44) PeloSpookyDance (Made for SrPelo birthday)

I'll take a short break from Smash now. Just want to play Luigi's Mansion 3.

Scion of Yggdrasil

Smash Rookie
Yes... Yes! YES!!! A place to share my creations! *evil scientist laughter* I am brand new to this marvelous website and can't wait to see what everyone else has created!

I am extra excited to finally share my Dogma Series: Salvation; Heaven's Gate; Penance; Hellfire Gate; Underworld; World's Edge. Each custom stage is designed with King-of-the-Hill type combat in mind, with varying approaches to edge guarding (if not making it nearly impossible all together). All my creations are made to be compatible with both Percentage and Stamina battles, although I personally prefer, and would recommend, Stamina Duels as the best way to experience some of the close up views I have tried to create in this series.

The final stage created in the Dogma Series. A central stage free of wind, surrounded by floating platforms tossed about by the updraft on either side. Mind the portals, as they can spell salvation or doom! Since not everyone likes to play hardcore... a saving grace lies at the bottom to float you back to the center platform: the focal point is aerial combat, and I want everyone to approach it without fear!
Salvation is actually a cross between this stage, Heaven's Gate, and World's Edge. Don't get caught in the portal, or hellfire awaits... Percentage battles make the portal a hoot!
The price to go between gates... mind your step, as the central stage will punish the unaware. All good things in moderation... including uplifting breezes.
Originally named The Other Gate, this creation was the very first made in the Dogma Series. A roost awaits any respawns that may need to catch their breath before returning to the brutal entrance to the Underworld. A secret entrance awaits those unfortunate enough to fall down the center!
Alas, we have arrived at the other side of the Spectrum. Underworld is almost completely enclosed. A secret entrance can be found on the top right, and your standard entrance is top and center. Percentage battles get insane, with the only other exit being found in the depths of the bottom right corner...
Two portals, reminiscent of Heaven's and Hellfire's Gates, lurk at each edge of the ruined keep. Of course, there is lava...

Some of these creations were a gradual evolution, or inspired by elements from other stages in the Dogma Series (hence the similarities), so if you search by key word (the stage name) you will find progressive versions available for some of these stages (original Heaven's Gate used to be so different!). I strive for perfection! So please please pleeease let me know if you notice any mistakes/issues (i.e. game-play or cosmetic) and I will correct them!

I've posted some game-play pics on my twitter and have already began sharing stages for my upcoming series: [yet to be named] so stay tuned!

Last edited:

KahunaLagoona DX

Smash Cadet
Leaving the New Character Discussion for a bit to explore the rest. Now I'm searching for ways to improve on making stages. Those Skyrim stages aren't going to make themselves.

5. Rolling Western

View attachment 213690

Now we move on to the new stuff. The main gimmick of this stage is the pair of platforms that circle the stage. They add an interesting layout to play on and can save a player should they fall too low at the right time.

Here's a video of it in action.

Love it. I kinda wished there was something more for Dillon outside assist Trophy status but at least there's music. Tis really basic though, I would've liked to have seen a Grock or something in the background or maybe a tower to reference the actual game.

Wow, some of these are making me feel a little insecure =p

All of my RoA stages use the Shovel Knight assist trophy for scale, since he's a playable character in that game and is the only measurable common element between the two.

Took me way too long to figure out how to get that wheel passable.

The entire stage bobs slowly up and down like in the game, and to use the manually-activated springs, drop through the thin platform.

Out of the RoA stages I've made, I'm least proud of this one. Had to compromise way too much on the hazard.
Love them all. Especially Air Armada.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Leaving the New Character Discussion for a bit to explore the rest. Now I'm searching for ways to improve on making stages. Those Skyrim stages aren't going to make themselves.

Love it. I kinda wished there was something more for Dillon outside assist Trophy status but at least there's music. Tis really basic though, I would've liked to have seen a Grock or something in the background or maybe a tower to reference the actual game.

Love them all. Especially Air Armada.
I was thinking about making a tips guide with the tricks and general advice I know.

And the most current code for Air Armada is 9KXMWNFW. People who have downloaded it before, this version should have a lot less accidental spring activation.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Man, it's been awhile since I posted or seen this thread, I almost forgot about it. Glad I found it again since I have a couple of stages to share after some time. Made by myself, of course. Based on two of my favorite cartoons from Nickelodeon. Here they are:

1.- XJ-9 Residence - ID: DC5L8BSW
IMG_20200717_000712.jpg

"My home..."

First, a stage based on My Teenage Robot Life. Based in the protagonist's home. There aren't that many iconic locations in the show or locations that appear too often except the Residence, hence it was made for Smash.

A fairly simple medium stage with two walks off and the Residence in the back. Due to the details, it only holds 4 characters but no problem since the stage it's still fun to play on regardless.

If you're a fan of the show, give it a chance, it sure will bring some memories of Jenny and her antics as a robot.

As an add on, here's a Mii Gunner based on XJ-9. In case you want to add to the experience:

1.- Mii Gunner: XJ-9/Jenny - ID: HHKMCQM9
IMG_20200717_000649.jpg

"Jenny...JENNY CALL ME JENNY!"

2.- Ghost Zone - ID: KV4J31QM
IMG_20200717_000728.jpg

"A dimension...of Ghosts..."

Up next, a stage based on one of the locations in Danny Phantom: The Ghost Zone. Again, a show that I liked while growing and still have an appreciation for it. So, here's a stage for Smash Ultimate.

A fairly simple stage with a couple of platforms to fight on and the many "doors" in the back, and front to represent the portals to the human world like in the show. Not the most detailed stage but it has some appeal. Then again, the Ghost Zone as a whole never had specifics going on with the exception of lairs or bases of the specific 'villain of the week'.

Only 4 characters can fight on it, and considering how small the platforms are, and how in the show, for the most part, no more than four people where on the location, it made some kind of sense. Still fun for the curiosity it brings.

If you're a fan of the show or just want to test it out, here it is. Who knows, it might just bring memories of the show back up if you're a fan of it.

Also, like with the previous stage, here's an add on for extra funsies, a Mii Fighter based on Danny Phantom. It turned out alright IMO:

IMG_20200717_000632.jpg

2.- Mii Fighter: D. Phantom - ID: SXCVPYTT

"Well, sometimes I have to use my powers for the greater good."

That would be it, for now. I have other stages but I'll save them for another time. I am glad to pass by this thread. It's been some time, and it needs the attention.

Until next time, laterz!

:bowser:.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I have to make some new stages for a contest i'm doing on another site, but it felt really weird not writing it the old fashioned way, so here we are...

SUPER MARIO 64
BOMB-OMB BATTLEFIELD

Bomb-Omb Battlefield is a level in the classic Nintendo 64 Game Super Mario 64. It's the first level in the game, and given the age of the game it was likely many's first real adventure in a 3D space (with 64DS and 3D All Stars likely making it the first for even more kids).

In Smash, Bomb-Omb Battlefield is a very simple stage from a layout perspective. Two floating platforms gingerly move above a large platform (the same large platform from the game) above Bomb-Omb Battlefield, rebuilt in HD (unlike the reference picture). This stage has two gimmicks (which can be toggled separately thanks to the revamped hazard options). The first is rather simple - The cannon in the background, every 20-25 seconds, will fire a water droplet onto the stage, which bounces about for a bit, dealing about 10% if it hits someone before shattering. It can be reflected, but not pocketed.

The second gimmick is a bit more interesting. The hatch to the cannon in the middle of the stage is open, and if you stand on top of it you will fall in. Very shortly afterwards (it's a much quicker cutscene than in 64) the cannon shoots out of the ground. Unlike the Stage Builder cannon, you can pretty much freely angle this cannon, and you aren't immediately fired (you have about 3 seconds until you get launched automatically.). Once you get fired, you're launched in an arc, with you regaining full control once you start decending. Being fired from the cannon is a great edge guarding tool, you are basically invincible and it deals good damage.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
So, after some time like I said before, I bring more stages. Based on a couple things. First, on one of my favorite movies. Kung Pow. If you have seen the movie, then probably you'll recognize the locations, otherwise, here's the references alongside the stages:

1.- Meadow (KungPow) - ID: 5RCSJ73F
IMG_20201017_013128.jpg

"Open Your Mouth...!"

First stage that is based on the meadow were the first 'major' battle in the movie happens. A simple stage all considered, with walk-offs and as reference many flags of the enemies the Chosen One in the movie fought. And a cow bell in the middle for that awesome Cow Fight scene that became oh so memorable for the people that have seen the movie.

8 characters can fight in the stage, better to represent how many people were during the scene. Check it out if you like, or to relive some memories from that scene.
2.- Temple (KungPow) - ID: D1WTYH11

IMG_20201017_013147.jpg
"I'm bleeding, making me the victor..."
Up next, a stage based in the location were a couple of fights happen. A brief 'fight' and the final battle: The temple. Either when The Chosen One fought against Wimp Lo or against Betty, this stage is sure to please. It does not have walk-offs like the previous stage. Sort of. There are to walls that more often than not will hit you if you're thrown but after a while, you can be defeated that way.

Only 4 characters can be in this stage but its no wonder, considering how much attention this stage has. I had a lot of fun with it and despite it taking long and being built, I was not disappointed. Hopefully that carries out unto the gameplay.

Recommended for both fans of the movie, fans of this type of locations, and just if you want to have a temple-esque stage in your collection. Check it out, if you like, it's quite a fun time.

Also, like with my previous post, here's an add on to try for these stages if you like, Mii Fighters (Mii Brawlers) based on the characters of Kung Pow. I had a fun time making them:

The Chosen One - ID: BGRXFM59
IMG_20201017_013207.jpg

Betty - ID: RTDVJ8XW
IMG_20201017_013301.jpg

Master Tang - ID: 843572FY
IMG_20201017_013214.jpg

Wimp Lo - ID: BGS2YJY5
IMG_20201017_013223.jpg

That would be all for now. Like always, it's fun to make and share stages and hopefully you enjoy them. I'll bring more stages at another time. Based on other properties that came to mind and ran with it.

Until next time guys, laterz!

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Aegis Cave

aegiscave.png
Aegis Cave is a post-game location in the second game in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. It's notable for being the place where you find the (at the time) 4 Regis.

In Smash Collision, it's a simple stage, with one platform in the middle. The stage's gimmick is the Unown that float around the stage. They're always there, floating around, but once in awhile one will float into the foreground. If a fighter beats one (which isn't very difficult, an Unown takes about as much damage to kill as a Smash Ball in Training Mode), it'll drop a relic stone. The relic stone has a letter on it, which is based on whatever Unown floats into the foreground, of which there are only 7. The relic stone has the same l

Unown ? - Random. A random Regi will aid the foe.
Unown I - Regice. The Hoenn Regis are the most common, and therefore have more bengin abilities. Regice, once summoned, will coat the stage in ice, givving everyone but it's summoner ice physics. This effect lasts for 30 seconds.
Unown S - Registeel. Registeel gives the player who summoned it the Metal Effect and a franklin badge. They last for about as long as usual.
Unown R - Regirock. Regirock changes the platform layout of the stage, to an extent. It might create another floating platform, or move the one already there. This is a permanent change, unless Stage Morph leaves the stage and brings it back.
Unown D - Regidrago. The remaining three regis are a little less common. Regidragodoes it's previously mentioned Pokeball Function
Unown E - Regieleki. This Regi uses it's signature move, Thunder Cage. It fires a net of electricity it's opponents, dealing some good damage and stunning them, allowing the player who summoned them to do a finishing blow. It stays around for about 15 seconds.
Unown W - Regiwood. Regiwood uses it's signature move, Forest Rising. Trees randomly sprout from the ground, damaging anyone above them. They take about a second to spawn, and quickly go through the four seasons before withering away. It summons about four trees.

of course, you can disable certain Regis to your liking. Stwve mines stone unless Regice coated the ground in ice, where he instead gets ice (replacing dirt). This stage partakes in the beloved Regi tradition of having bizarre unlock conditions. You must have Regigigas do 6 battles on a version of Pokemon Stadium X (looking like pokemon Stadium 2) where the only versions of the stage that show up are the Ice, Flying, and Rock ones. You must end each match with each of Regigigas's attacks that refrence a lower Regi. The order doesn't matter, but if you end it with a non-regi or a regi already done, you must redo it.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
So, how do I start to revive this thread... Konami is known for many series such as Metal Gear, Castlevania, Silent Hill, Contra, Gradius, Goemon/Mystical Ninja, etc., but there are some obscure/underrated gems that are overlooked in Internet speculation, most certainly a subject of this stage: Rocket Knight Adventures (reasons), with Sparkster, a opossum using both a sword and jetpack as it's protagonist (a thread's here for people curious back there). It was popular enough to have three sequels (final one having been released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Steam in 2010), a story arc in Sonic the Comic, and even inspired some indie games like Freedom Planet, Shovel Knight, etc.

Kingdom of Zephyrus (Rocket Knight Adventures):

The stage takes place in the outskirts of King Zephyrus' kingdom, with trees, bushes with flowers on them, town buildings and a castle in the background. Like Mario stages such as Mushroomy Kingdom and Golden Plains, the stage scrolls forward with hills that players has to jump through, long trees with branches acting as platforms, and various enemy types of Pig Infantry like soldiers running towards players while swinging their swords until they're hit, revealing their underwear and causing them to run away. They even use machines such as cars to drive back & forth over fighters, walking mechs and a tank which fires bouncing shells from it's cannon.

At a tree section, some branches has an apple, which can be picked up by players to heal themselves. Various things can be seen far away such as Axel Gear escaping in a giant battleship (which was the fourth stage in a first game), Emperor Devilgus Devotindos' image occasionally showing up in the background and King Zephyrus & Princess Sherry on a castle waving at the screen. King Gedol is also shown floating around, with a warship which has Colonel Wolfheim & Generalissimo Lioness barking orders to wolf minions, who jump out of it as they fly by using hang-gliders.

Tracklist:
As usually expected from Konami's team, Rocket Knight Adventures has a quite excellent, top-notch soundtrack, with the first stage and boss themes being most well-known songs among them. Even following sequels on both consoles, SEGA Genesis and SNES, include very good music such as Lakeside (first stage). They were composed by Akira Yamaoka of Silent Hill/Contra fame (with Nobuya Nakazato from III, Hard Corps & Shattered Soldier) and even released on vinyl a few years ago.
  1. Kingdom of Zephyrus (Stage 1-1) (Rocket Knight Adventures)
  2. Boss Theme
  3. Across the Sea (Stage 1-2)
  4. Mine Cart Mayhem (Stage 2-2)
  5. Magma Caverns (Stage 3)
  6. Flying Battleship (Stage 4)
  7. Pig Star (Stage 7)
  8. Final Boss
  9. Ancient Ruins (Stage 1-1 & 1-3) (Sparkster: Rocket Knight Adventures 2)
  10. Desert Pyramids (Stage 2)
  11. Air Battle (Stage 3)
  12. Mid-Boss Theme
  13. Lakeside (Stage 1) (Sparkster (SNES))
  14. Steel Works (Stage 2)
  15. Shooting (Stage 7)
  16. Final Battle/Missile Core

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Oh man, it's been awhile since I last posted in this thread. I almost forgot of the thread until I remembered that stages could be shared in one topic and here we are again. With this group of stages, I made it based on a personal favorite (and kind of a guilty pleasure) anime series, Highschool DxD. Beyond the obvious gratuitous and lewd content, there is some cool things here and there that could be made into stages or Mii Costumes. Therefore, here's the stages:

1.- Underworld (DxD) - ID: 42T60B6G

2021100221471200-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

"The state of the Underworld"

First, a stage that is about the Underworld, home of the eponymous devil species in Highschool DxD. Now, while the series' source is light novels, there's an anime too and that's where the location is portrayed. Its a basic ruined stage with remains of pillars and a mostly dis level ground. Walk-offs, small, and only for at the most 4 player battles. Not entirely complicated but I did like how it looks and the appearance similar to the actual place in the series.

2.- ORC Building - ID: 2HP61MSQ

2021100221472300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

"Welcome to the Occult Research Club...!"

Now, the second stage which is based on the Occult Research Club, an important location for the the series of Highschool DxD where the main characters reside. I was considering having the fighting take place in the ground while the building is on the background but seemed not right and decided to go for the construction instead. Akin to Princess Peach's Castle, you can fight on top of the ORC and either be on the sides or the very high point in the middle like the aforementioned castle. Due to the attention and detail, only 4 characters at a time can fight there. I am proud of how the stage turned out, looking similar and appealing for some matches. If you like the stage, give it a change.

3.- Bathhouse - ID: Q4TY3D38

2021100221473100-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

"A not so relaxing time..."

Last but not least, there's the sauna stage. Hehe, this last stage could be considered as part of the DxD batch and not at the same time.

Due to the title, it could be considered lewd or overall just a chaotic stage for funsies with the gimmick that happens on it. It is one where characters have very little place to fight on (ceiling is close, walk-offs are near and any 'safe' place is either small or brief due to the nature of it) and need to be careful of the bottom that simulates the 'tub' akin to a Jacuzzi where multiple portals are located and if you fall into them, you are done die to the proximity of the danger zone below. Mostly a stage for chaos, it's for 8 characters to fight on and with items it's even more so. This one is recommended for a chaotic challenge if you want to try it.

Like with my past post, here's an add on to try for these stages if you want to of course. Mii Fighters (Mii Gunners) based on the characters of Highschool DxD. Taking advantage of the options already there like the hair of Lloyd, and the dragon armors, you can create two major characters. Check them out if you like too:

1.- Issei Hyoudou - ID: SHJQ9XSL
2021100221463300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

2.- Vali Lucifer - ID: PC8QW4XB
2021100221464200-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

That would be all. It's been some time since posting in here and wanted to enjoy the mode after awhile due to being busy with life. Hopefully you can try them out or share them too.

Take it easy, and have fun. Laterz!

:bowser:.

Top Bottom