• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Creation/Idea Thread - I guess this is a Stage Builder Thread now

Yuya-Noboru

Smash Journeyman
I know a lot of people won't care since I cannot put actual screenshot of the stages but I want to share with everyone the best stages I've seen so far, made by the Smash community (see below). This is for everyone looking for great stages but are tired of seeing too much 7-years-old-trash-stages, memes-stages, or the same "popular" stage; And looking for good level design / beautiful stages. If I made any mistake in the ID, tell me so I can edit this post.

Part.1: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Missing Stages / Video-game-themed stage
[ID:C63Y1YNG] Meta Crystal (by Phil): The best 'Meta Crystal' stage from SSB64 so far.
[ID:84JH7FCC] Melee's Battlefield (by Stormgheti): The title says it all.
[ID:D6JK88S1] Pac-Maze (by Jackaboy): Pac-Maze stage from SSB4(3DS) remake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ID:4SVJ3QGY] Metroid Map 1 (by A-Inknight): Very good level design of what looks like Magmoor cavern (Metroid Prime).
[ID:HSS8NW85] Metroid Map 2 (by A-Inknight): Same as above but in a space pirate's facility.
[ID;P53HDY33] Castlevania (by T.): Simple yet beautiful Castlevania stage.
[ID:JX1VB4K3] Bubsy 3D (by Vinci2000): Decent stage that reproduce Bubsy 3D's visual very well (without the risk of headache).
[ID:6M98W43H] Mortal Kombat (by a Japanese user): The title says it all.
[ID:6JFKXJD9] Triforce Island (by Brandilio): A LoZ themed battlefield (with a slightly different layout and only 2 platform instead of 3).
[ID:NQPK4RQ2] Snakeman (by BossWolfen): A nice Megaman-themed stage inspired by Snakeman's stage (MM3).
[ID:J97F84WQ] Yoshi's Island 1 (by KnuckleD24): Nice Yoshi-themed stage (unrelated to previous SSB installments).
[ID:BQDRCPS5] Rezopolis (by a Japanese user): Nice map with original layout that micmic Rezopolis' boss level from GEX (1994).

Part.2: Great level design
[ID:9MPWCGPX] The 80's (by Davey): Nice synthwave-themed stage with decent layout. Very well done and with a unique vibe.
[ID:GCF2H1YJ] Melee Home (by MaxMestre): Perfect Nintendo Gamecube logo where you can have nice fight.
[ID:CSYT0DQG] Castle Corridor (by rsqr): Simple stage with a broken roof. You can fight in the castle, or above.
[ID:SNSH4WDY] Clockwork (by eliasco): "Steampunk"-themed stage.
[ID:0RV42QLY] Attack of Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin (by a Japanese user): Beautiful stage that remake the colossal titan scene from the anime.

Part.3: Honorable mention
[ID:B7QP1830] Alaskan Bullworm (by õ_ò yup): Funny stage that looks like a Adventure Time design. You can fight inside a giant worm, or outside.
[ID:MLW02WH3] T-Rex Game [Fix2] (by Mark): The stage mimic the T-Rex Game (Google Chrome's offline game).
[ID:9D5T893M] Art of the Crow (by a Japanese user): Flat stage with a beautiful drawing of a crow. Simple but beautiful.
[ID;PD3XWG49] South Park (by Tommy_E): Playable Southpark's famous bus stop.

This is just 1/5 of the best stages' I've downloaded from the shared contents, I could post more but it's getting pretty boring (sorry).

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I know a lot of people won't care since I cannot put actual screenshot of the stages but I want to share with everyone the best stages I've seen so far, made by the Smash community (see below). This is for everyone looking for great stages but are tired of seeing too much 7-years-old-trash-stages, memes-stages, or the same "popular" stage; And looking for good level design / beautiful stages. If I made any mistake in the ID, tell me so I can edit this post.

Part.1: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Missing Stages / Video-game-themed stage
[ID:C63Y1YNG] Meta Crystal (by Phil): The best 'Meta Crystal' stage from SSB64 so far.
[ID:84JH7FCC] Melee's Battlefield (by Stormgheti): The title says it all.
[ID:D6JK88S1] Pac-Maze (by Jackaboy): Pac-Maze stage from SSB4(3DS) remake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ID:4SVJ3QGY] Metroid Map 1 (by A-Inknight): Very good level design of what looks like Magmoor cavern (Metroid Prime).
[ID:HSS8NW85] Metroid Map 2 (by A-Inknight): Same as above but in a space pirate's facility.
[ID;P53HDY33] Castlevania (by T.): Simple yet beautiful Castlevania stage.
[ID:JX1VB4K3] Bubsy 3D (by Vinci2000): Decent stage that reproduce Bubsy 3D's visual very well (without the risk of headache).
[ID:6M98W43H] Mortal Kombat (by a Japanese user): The title says it all.
[ID:6JFKXJD9] Triforce Island (by Brandilio): A LoZ themed battlefield (with a slightly different layout and only 2 platform instead of 3).
[ID:NQPK4RQ2] Snakeman (by BossWolfen): A nice Megaman-themed stage inspired by Snakeman's stage (MM3).
[ID:J97F84WQ] Yoshi's Island 1 (by KnuckleD24): Nice Yoshi-themed stage (unrelated to previous SSB installments).
[ID:BQDRCPS5] Rezopolis (by a Japanese user): Nice map with original layout that micmic Rezopolis' boss level from GEX (1994).

Part.2: Great level design
[ID:9MPWCGPX] The 80's (by Davey): Nice synthwave-themed stage with decent layout. Very well done and with a unique vibe.
[ID:GCF2H1YJ] Melee Home (by MaxMestre): Perfect Nintendo Gamecube logo where you can have nice fight.
[ID:CSYT0DQG] Castle Corridor (by rsqr): Simple stage with a broken roof. You can fight in the castle, or above.
[ID:SNSH4WDY] Clockwork (by eliasco): "Steampunk"-themed stage.
[ID:0RV42QLY] Attack of Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin (by a Japanese user): Beautiful stage that remake the colossal titan scene from the anime.

Part.3: Honorable mention
[ID:B7QP1830] Alaskan Bullworm (by õ_ò yup): Funny stage that looks like a Adventure Time design. You can fight inside a giant worm, or outside.
[ID:MLW02WH3] T-Rex Game [Fix2] (by Mark): The stage mimic the T-Rex Game (Google Chrome's offline game).
[ID:9D5T893M] Art of the Crow (by a Japanese user): Flat stage with a beautiful drawing of a crow. Simple but beautiful.
[ID;PD3XWG49] South Park (by Tommy_E): Playable Southpark's famous bus stop.

This is just 1/5 of the best stages' I've downloaded from the shared contents, I could post more but it's getting pretty boring (sorry).
The Alaskan Bullworm is from an episode of SpongeBob. still a cool list - love that 80's stage!

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Well, I am glad I got to find a thread about this topic. Considering how sudden the reveal of the Stage Builder (excluding the leaks and such) and the prompt stages made by the Smash Community, I figured to add in a couple of stages I made since the reveal and boy did I saw online that most of them were already done, concept wise, by other people.

Oh well, great minds think alike I guess~

Anyway, here's the ones made by me, I apologize for the way the photos look but I think they look alright:

1.- Melee Coliseum - ID: 6PT055R8

IMG_20190428_194240.jpg

Yep, remember that one that appears in the intro of good ol' Melee? Well, that's it. I saw at least another one (technically two, but they were made by the same guy) with pillars and such covering the screen but I figured that the match had to be 'taken' from the interior as if it was an actual stage. Not the most complex stage but it was the first one I made and it looks ok.

2.- The Cliff - ID: R6PRM7J

IMG_20190428_203357.jpg

Another one made with the basis of an opening of one of the entries of the series. This time being the one of Brawl's World of Trophies. Or the one that we see at the beginning of the World of Light's Campaign. Take your pick. The stage like the first is not so complex and conceptually wise it was alright as I was making it. This one being looked on from the POV of someone getting closer to the peak/edge while looking on instead of the sides of it from what I have seen with other examples online.

3.- All-Star Area - ID: 54P756PD

IMG_20190428_194449.jpg

Here comes a stage that after a long time of wanting to play, I made it to be a reality after seeing it only during 1P gaming of Melee'. That's right, the peaceful stage of All-Star Mode from that game into Ultimate. I made sure to add sufficient details to look like the stage and would have added more but did not want to run out of 'space' to keep it free to play to 8-players in a match, which is something that I aspire to go as that is the way to play for funsies. I detailed it just enough with the trees, the fountain/bunch/light in the distance (which look serviceable enough, IMO) and a current of air which may not be visible in the image but it is there next to the last tree on the right to simulate the portal to go into the next match in the mode. I am quite proud of this stage, to be honest. A couple of other stages with the same idea were seen there based on this one and at least one of Brawl's All Star which is cool too. Recommended for people who would like to get the closest thing to that peaceful place from Melee's time.

4.- Home-Run Stadium - ID: 54P56Y2L

IMG_20190428_194903.jpg

Here comes one of my favorites. The Stadium from Melee' brought to the Ultimate era. This took about two hours to make and had to painstakingly made it similar while looking at an image of the real thing. It was kind of fun in a way but tedious at times. It was well-worth it in the end though. You can play as multiple characters to simulate the Debug Mode hacks of Melee' having 6 characters in it, so it is fun on that way too, hehe. Give it a chance to see what I mean.

5.- Trophy Collector - ID: 2S0GL2JB

IMG_20190428_194715.jpg

Now here this stage. My humble attempt at one of those exclusive stages on Melee' from Classic Mode: The Trophy Collector from the minigame: "Snag The Trophies". I must say that I was taken back and was a little disappointed that there were a lot of stages based in this concept already. But oh well, I still had to make it for my own amusement and entertainment to have it in Ultimate to play it. It might not be the closest in appearance but it functions just like it, IMO. Give it a chance if you want or at least try one of the many other examples online. It is a stage that deserves it since it is so cool, especially with the track "Trophy!" in the background which makes it just like the one on Melee' at times. And to me, that is what matters.

6.- Duel Zone - ID: 7HFRG1VL

IMG_20190428_194417.jpg

Alright, last but not least for this time, it's Duel Zone or the "Smash 64 Battlefield" as it's like to be known. It is actually very much attempted in recreations alongside Meta Crystal and the N64 Smash Desk (one of the best stages online if you ask me). Here's my stab at it and while not the best one or similar it is close it in functionality. Being quite small like how it was in the original and also small here despite the characters being a little broad and high in size to be made kind of overwhelming on it. Kind of wanted to have that feel on it. Also, the song can't be forgotten it is vital and one of the reasons I wanted to make this stage in the first place. Overall, kind of ok but fun all the way. Like the previous stage in my post, give this or one of the other ones made online as it is sure to bring back good memories.

Well, that was all for the moment and if I happen to make more then I'll be sure to share them here for folks to try them out or just to "spread the word" of how fun they can be. Sakurai surely made this mode just as fun as it was all those years back in Brawl and it is great for it to be the case once more.

:bowser:.

Last edited:

TheMarioaddict

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMarioaddict
3DS FC
0130-1812-3778
Switch FC
SW-4314-7715-8313
LO AND BEHOLD! I BRING UNTO THEE, EVEN MORE STAGES!

========================

Planeptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - DM511B3S

Just gonna get the Nep stages out of the way right now, 'cause I made four more of them. They're all pretty fun, too, if you ask me!

========================

Lastation (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - Q1XWCG3S

Nep stage number 2! I realized halfway through that this is basically Shadow Moses Island, except the upper walls are broken and there's no floor. Neat!

========================

Lowee (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - Q1Y1WCWN

Nep stage number 3! I didn't think stage builder would let the sides of the stage be grabbable, but to my surprise, it did! Thanks, Sakurai!

========================

Leanbox (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - 8PB6DD94

Nep stage number 4! That arch in the background took me a while to get right, so I'm glad it turned out so nice!

========================

Twilite Wood (Drawn to Life) - HWGV7DG6

Drawn to Life, one of my favorite games of all time! Syncing the swing with the ropes was a time and a half, let me tell you.

========================

Limbo (Limbo) - SJPQTGPX

Spoooooooooooky! Ooooooooooooo...

========================

Random Encounter (Undertale) - 8TCX95HN

[The dog absorbs the stage.]

========================

Time Square (Blinx: The Time Sweeper) - BHY2TN8B

This is one of two stages that are a tribute to my childhood. Blinx was my favorite game growing up - I wish the series had continued past Blinx 2.

========================

SR388
(Metroid: Samus Returns) - 5XDJBVW0

No deadly acid in this stage - just some decorative ooze in the foreground. We don't need any more lava in Metroid stages.

========================

Atmosphir (Atmosphir) - 6Q06S9YS

My second childhood tribute stage. Any of you ever play Atmosphir? It was incredible. Been dead for a long time, but this is my way of immortalizing it.

========================

Opera House
(Final Fantasy VI) - S2DKYY5J

Not my most detailed stage, but I wanted to keep this one 8-player compatible, so sacrifices had to be made. At least the curtains open at match start!

========================

Waluigi Pinball (Mario Kart DS) - KRWMK0WJ

Those flippers were absolute HELL to make work properly. No clue why - stage builder just hated me on this one, it seems.

========================

That's all for this post! I only have a few more stages on the backlog of stages-I-want-to-recreate-from-past-stage-contests, and after that, it's all brand-new ideas! At this rate, I don't think I'll ever get bored of this thing!

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
I got a handful of stages to share.

1. Screw You Guys

57726625_2353511391559855_946757967682732032_n.jpg

This is a recreation of stage made back in Brawl that was a big hit with my friends. Overall, it's a static stage made in the likeness of Eric Cartman from Southpark. Thanks to the new colors/textures, it's easier to show. I made sure to keep the details as close to the original, as well as minimal as possible to allow 8 players.

Here's a video of it in action.

And a couple videos of previous incarnations including the Brawl original.

2. Noodles

57325126_2353510784893249_7451722259460259840_n.jpg

Another favorite from Brawl. It's the smallest stage of the bunch, but a fun one to battle on, especially in the central cave.

And a couple videos of previous incarnations including the Brawl original.

3. The Apartment

57485865_2353511204893207_3743338120456699904_n.jpg

Another classic from Brawl. For some reason, the bottom-left (colored ice blue) section of the map is the most popular. You're guaranteed to reach some really high numbers in this stage.

And a video of the Brawl original.

4. Zelda Waterfall (aka Zelda Title)

58372702_2353511031559891_840935565556711424_n.jpg

Last of the Brawl recreations for now. It's a loose interpretation of the waterfall title screen in the first Legend of Zelda game and Hyrule in general. The AI seem to love to hang out in the "underworld" section beneath the main part of the stage.

Sadly, I never uploaded the video of its original Brawl incarnation, so I don't have one to share to compare it to.

5. Rolling Western

58003967_2354926494751678_5843065627660517376_n.jpg

Now we move on to the new stuff. The main gimmick of this stage is the pair of platforms that circle the stage. They add an interesting layout to play on and can save a player should they fall too low at the right time.

6. Crash Man Sky

57606644_2353510494893278_8190704750337982464_n.jpg

Another stage that uses the moving platform ability in a different way; the attempt was to create something that evokes Crash Man's level for Mega Man 2. The path for the platform is very visible, so you can predict where it will be at all times. It can move up pretty high, but the stage is small enough that there shouldn't give too much of an advantage to anyone riding it up to the top.

7. Clock Tower

57541776_2353769038200757_8291762436004904960_n.jpg

I always though the clock tower areas in Castlevania would make for a fun stage. The gears inside the main platform are for show, but the pendulum does feature a flat platform that swings back and forth with it.

8. Wind Palace

58543853_2356398427937818_2536198159885926400_n.jpg

Another stage where I get experimental with moving platforms. Overall, it's a pretty easy stage to navigate with most of the action taking place on the upper platform. Despite its name, there really isn't any wind in this stage.

9. Delta Station

58442121_2357159424528385_3045890372807950336_n.jpg

Last one for now, this is a space station with some wind to simulate open airlocks. The top portion is covered in lava to keep players from not coming down into the main part of the stage. It's a shame that spawn points cannot be placed, it would be nice to just give the stage a complete ceiling.

That's it for now. Since stage builder is my favorite feature in the game, I'll be making more as time goes on. Once I get another good batch, I'll share them here.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
LO AND BEHOLD! I BRING UNTO THEE, EVEN MORE STAGES!

========================

Planeptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - DM511B3S

Just gonna get the Nep stages out of the way right now, 'cause I made four more of them. They're all pretty fun, too, if you ask me!

========================

Lastation (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - Q1XWCG3S

Nep stage number 2! I realized halfway through that this is basically Shadow Moses Island, except the upper walls are broken and there's no floor. Neat!

========================

Lowee (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - Q1Y1WCWN

Nep stage number 3! I didn't think stage builder would let the sides of the stage be grabbable, but to my surprise, it did! Thanks, Sakurai!

========================

Leanbox (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - 8PB6DD94

Nep stage number 4! That arch in the background took me a while to get right, so I'm glad it turned out so nice!

========================

Twilite Wood (Drawn to Life) - HWGV7DG6

Drawn to Life, one of my favorite games of all time! Syncing the swing with the ropes was a time and a half, let me tell you.

========================

Limbo (Limbo) - SJPQTGPX

Spoooooooooooky! Ooooooooooooo...

========================

Random Encounter (Undertale) - 8TCX95HN

[The dog absorbs the stage.]

========================

Time Square (Blinx: The Time Sweeper) - BHY2TN8B

This is one of two stages that are a tribute to my childhood. Blinx was my favorite game growing up - I wish the series had continued past Blinx 2.

========================

SR388 (Metroid: Samus Returns) - 5XDJBVW0

No deadly acid in this stage - just some decorative ooze in the foreground. We don't need any more lava in Metroid stages.

========================

Atmosphir (Atmosphir) - 6Q06S9YS

My second childhood tribute stage. Any of you ever play Atmosphir? It was incredible. Been dead for a long time, but this is my way of immortalizing it.

========================

Opera House (Final Fantasy VI) - S2DKYY5J

Not my most detailed stage, but I wanted to keep this one 8-player compatible, so sacrifices had to be made. At least the curtains open at match start!

========================

Waluigi Pinball (Mario Kart DS) - KRWMK0WJ

Those flippers were absolute HELL to make work properly. No clue why - stage builder just hated me on this one, it seems.

========================

That's all for this post! I only have a few more stages on the backlog of stages-I-want-to-recreate-from-past-stage-contests, and after that, it's all brand-new ideas! At this rate, I don't think I'll ever get bored of this thing!
The opera house could easily be a Fire Emblem one too, just add water and boats and voila

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
As I mentioned on my post above, I would bring more stages and here they are. A couple more made already that I reserved for another post to not clutter one single post. Here they are, based on the three stages already made on SSBB since the start for this wonderful mode that everyone is going over. Figured to bring them back to both my copy and to the online community of Smash.

1.- Sample S: Hole - ID: KPR8QWG2

IMG_20190428_194525.jpg

First of the stages, here's "Hole". My personal favorite. This is one that I found myself playing over and over again back during the Brawl days with friends and family for being straight to the point and small. A match would last not much if it was with stocks and it would be amusing for long if it was on Time.

Wanted to bring some of it's essence to the Ultimate times and recapture some of that feel here. Felt like I successfully did to some point and it shows with how it looks and performs. Give it a chance if only for a small time to see that for such stage (like the other two) can be entertaining despite being so simple.

2.- Sample M: Bath - ID: 54PKHWCN

IMG_20190501_034852.jpg

Now the second one. This one was kind of fun and kind of tedious to do due to the matching blocks and textures so that they lapped and matched correctly. That was quite the hassle to do but it was passable. Considering the appearance and functionality it is fine.

No spikes at the ends at the top but decided to add springs instead of the lava that lots of folks are doing. And that's right, these stages were the ones that actually quite a bit of people did with their quirks and workings varying but the function being the same. Well, nothing that can be done about that but except enjoy the stages. And for such, it is fine. Try them out if you want as they're bound to be a treat everyone once in awhile.

3.- Sample L: Maze - ID: QF5B7GYX

IMG_20190501_034917.jpg

Now, last but not least, the stage that took the most time of them all and problematic for what could be done with it. The Maze stage and it's many forms of squares and blocks that either took too much space of the overall creation or the shapes that were not similar or did not want to correlate much with one another in the construction process. Bummer. But it did at least function and that is the point. It is large enough for having the correct use for it and it many quirks give it its own charm.

Like the falling blocks that go back and forth down (just as the rest of them in the other stages) which look the part, the tree on the left corner being ok all things considered and the moving platforms here and there. All serve their purpose. And that is to add to the stage as a whole. And considering, it is alright.

Well, there's the stages for anyone that might want to try them out or test them in case one wants to revive certain times of the Brawl days or just to practice building stages. All there's to it. Either these three or the ones made already our there online, you won't be disappointed.

There's one more stage to bring here made by me (technically three in one) which is amusing on its own right that is not considered as much but it does being some charm to the previous entry in the series with unused stages. But that is for another time and with that, soon more stages to share and to make as this thread is about. Oh well, all in due time.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
As I mentioned on my post above, I would bring more stages and here they are. A couple more made already that I reserved for another post to not clutter one single post. Here they are, based on the three stages already made on SSBB since the start for this wonderful mode that everyone is going over. Figured to bring them back to both my copy and to the online community of Smash.

1.- Sample S: Hole - ID: KPR8QWG2

First of the stages, here's "Hole". My personal favorite. This is one that I found myself playing over and over again back during the Brawl days with friends and family for being straight to the point and small. A match would last not much if it was with stocks and it would be amusing for long if it was on Time.

Wanted to bring some of it's essence to the Ultimate times and recapture some of that feel here. Felt like I successfully did to some point and it shows with how it looks and performs. Give it a chance if only for a small time to see that for such stage (like the other two) can be entertaining despite being so simple.

2.- Sample M: Bath - ID: 54PKHWCN

Now the second one. This one was kind of fun and kind of tedious to do due to the matching blocks and textures so that they lapped and matched correctly. That was quite the hassle to do but it was passable. Considering the appearance and functionality it is fine.

No spikes at the ends at the top but decided to add springs instead of the lava that lots of folks are doing. And that's right, these stages were the ones that actually quite a bit of people did with their quirks and workings varying but the function being the same. Well, nothing that can be done about that but except enjoy the stages. And for such, it is fine. Try them out if you want as they're bound to be a treat everyone once in awhile.

3.- Sample L: Maze - ID: QF5B7GYX

Now, last but not least, the stage that took the most time of them all and problematic for what could be done with it. The Maze stage and it's many forms of squares and blocks that either took too much space of the overall creation or the shapes that were not similar or did not want to correlate much with one another in the construction process. Bummer. But it did at least function and that is the point. It is large enough for having the correct use for it and it many quirks give it its own charm.

Like the falling blocks that go back and forth down (just as the rest of them in the other stages) which look the part, the tree on the left corner being ok all things considered and the moving platforms here and there. All serve their purpose. And that is to add to the stage as a whole. And considering, it is alright.

Well, there's the stages for anyone that might want to try them out or test them in case one wants to revive certain times of the Brawl days or just to practice building stages. All there's to it. Either these three or the ones made already our there online, you won't be disappointed.

There's one more stage to bring here made by me (technically three in one) which is amusing on its own right that is not considered as much but it does being some charm to the previous entry in the series with unused stages. But that is for another time and with that, soon more stages to share and to make as this thread is about. Oh well, all in due time.

I like the cactus in maze

Uffe

Smash Hero
Here are some stages I made. I don't know how you guys made the images big, but I hope these are OK to post in this size.

The Cave of the Past - EarthBound
CaveofthePast.jpe

Metal Gear NES - Metal Gear
MetalGearNES.jpe

Lazy Day
LazyDay.jpe

TheMarioaddict

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMarioaddict
3DS FC
0130-1812-3778
Switch FC
SW-4314-7715-8313
[EDIT: Welp. Images seem to be broken on my end. Not sure why, by all accounts they should be fine. I'll see if I can't fix them, but for now here's a link to an album with every stage I've made, including the new ones in this post.]

[EDIT 2: Seems to be fixed now. Yay!]

...huh? What's that on the horizon?
Wait, is it...
oh god
OH CRAP
OH SWEET JESUS IT'S MORE STAGES

========================

Fungi Forest (Donkey Kong 64) - 0KJNJVSB

Those two little grass platforms are meant to represent the swinging vines from my original design. Not the best substitute, but I like 'em.

========================

Titania (Star Fox: Assault) - 62HLCKQ2

I had a heck of a time figuring out how to properly detail the first background layer. I think I did alright, if I may say so.

========================

The Observatory (Dragon Quest IX) - SCBF6JJ3

Hey look, the first one that isn't an old contest entry! Though it's not 100% new - this was originally going to be my entry for the "Third Party" round!

========================

The Glen (OneShot) - RJYV0J4C

To those of you who haven't played OneShot before - go play OneShot. It's short, but it's amazing. Pancake cat is best cat.

========================

Hope's Peak (DANGANRONPA) - C1NLX8QH

Makoto Naegi for Smash pls daddy Sakurai

========================

Line Rider (Line Rider) - K9XKMRB3

Ah, the early days of the internet... how I miss those carefree times.

========================

*Slams vault door closed*

Okay... I think that's the last of them.

God help us if those things attack again. I dunno if we can hold off another onslaught of stages like that.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
[EDIT: Welp. Images seem to be broken on my end. Not sure why, by all accounts they should be fine. I'll see if I can't fix them, but for now here's a link to an album with every stage I've made, including the new ones in this post.]

...huh? What's that on the horizon?
Wait, is it...
oh god
OH CRAP
OH SWEET JESUS IT'S MORE STAGES

========================

Fungi Forest (Donkey Kong 64) - 0KJNJVSB

Those two little grass platforms are meant to represent the swinging vines from my original design. Not the best substitute, but I like 'em.

========================

Titania (Star Fox: Assault) - 62HLCKQ2

I had a heck of a time figuring out how to properly detail the first background layer. I think I did alright, if I may say so.

========================

The Observatory (Dragon Quest IX) - SCBF6JJ3

Hey look, the first one that isn't an old contest entry! Though it's not 100% new - this was originally going to be my entry for the "Third Party" round!

========================

The Glen (Oneshot) - RJYV0J4C

To those of you who haven't played Oneshot before - go play Oneshot. It's short, but it's amazing. Pancake cat is best cat.

========================

Hope's Peak (DANGANRONPA) - C1NLX8QH

Makoto Naegi for Smash pls daddy Sakurai

========================

Line Rider (Line Rider) - K9XKMRB3

Ah, the early days of the internet... how I miss those carefree times.

========================

*Slams vault door closed*

Okay... I think that's the last of them.

God help us if those things attack again. I dunno if we can hold off another onslaught of stages like that.
This is quite aesthetic

1557193259310.png

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Well, it's been some time and like I mentioned then, I would bring stages of my making. And so I have. This time around, three. (Or one depending on which way you look at it)

This time, there's three stages based on that unreachable unfinished stage in Melee' only reachable through with mods and/or Debug Mode: TEST.

Some may not know about it, whole others might. Either way, it is an interesting looking stage. From both it's size and it's amusing background of a cafe which many speculated to be one that Nintendo uses during Melee's development but it was only an image used for 3D testing on games (more info can be found on SmashWiki).

Oh well, I decided to bring it to the Ultimate era and here 'they' are:

1.- TEST - Melee (1), 2.- TEST - Melee (2) and 3.- TEST - Melee (3) - ID's Respectively: [DDL4NS4B, KWK2HH22, & MGP1YLJL]
IMG_20190507_193723.jpg

IMG_20190507_193752.jpg

IMG_20190507_193819.jpg

For reference sake, the stage(s) is based on this:

Test_Stage_SSBM.png

As you can see, the stage is enormous. And also, even with the availability of making the stage big it did not do any favours and was not looking like it as the original one. I managed to see a couple that attempted it but did not look right or something was off about them.

So, to give it justice, in a sense, I "separated" parts of it into its own stage and made a "three-parter". Not conventional but it looks similar in away, IMO.

Anyway, check it out of interest is there as it is quite a stage to just chill around with multiple characters on just like in the Debug Mode of Melee. Trust me, it is the closest thing, with the exception of the cafe background that is, hehe.

By the way, there's three other stages based on something that is not a game but something else. I'll bring them when I am done which is not too far off anyway. These have been a fun time and I have learned more of the Stage Builder feature in Ultimate through them. Fun times with a sprinkle of 'ah, come on~'

Be on the look out for that.

Gestahl

Smash Cadet
Updated two of my levels.

Starwing Boss V2 added starwingship platform shooting at Andross eye plus made the background environment a little more alive. FB_IMG_1557491744223.jpg

Samus Gunship, you could easily get high percentage in the cavern to the left so I made it to be a battlefield map instead. Also got rid of the lava under the ship because of getting stuck in a loop if you have high percentage.
FB_IMG_1557492554370.jpg

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
While I haven't built a stage but in my 6th pretend Super Smash Bros. Eternity here's one:
G.U.N Truck
(Poochy and Bandana Dee are newcomers)
(Took a photo of this in Garry's Mod)

20190510233023_1.jpg
First Appearance: Sonic Adventure 2 (2001)
Home Stage: Sonic
Music: Mad Convoy Race

Layout of Stage: You guessed it the fighting takes place on top of the Truck as it runs over cars, and wreck buildings causing destruction through the city
(You fight on top of the trailer and front of the truck)
Hazards:
-The G.U.N Truck's sawblades pop out and attack you if make contact
-G.U.N Robots come out of the trailer where they can be attacked
-The Truck's crazy swerving and driving at tight turns make it easy to fall off
Stage Boss: F-6t Big Foot will appear hovering above the Truck as the walker fires missles and defeating it has the Big Foot struggling to hover then crashes on the road exploding (not shown)
sorry for the purple windows because of texture
And done!

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Wow, some of these are making me feel a little insecure =p

Here's my stages, anyway. As a note, I make all of them 8-player.

First stage I made in Stage Builder here. Had to make the joke.

Cropped for size accuracy. I did have the smaller grid lines in there, but it made loading the match take forever.

Trying to make Galeem/Dharkon's stage at least look a little different from FD.
Those circles in the background are supposed to be the boss spheres you see clashing with each other in phase 2 of the true final battle.,

Getting that chain to sync and STAY synced was one hell of a time.
Also, the ledges are visually messed up because otherwise, they'd be FUNCTIONALLY messed up. Blame Nintendo, I did try.

TO SCALE:

SHRUNK DOWN:
Probably one of the most memorable parts of that old game.

I like this stage, but could never really do it before. Just didn't feel the same without a background.

This version is abridged because to make it scale-accurate would be WAY too tall.

Touching the grass is against the rules.

This is one of the most grind-heavy games ever made, and you will be seeing this field a lot if you even want a CHANCE at the final six bosses. This opponent is one of the only ways to get Meteor B. Dragon, a card all but required to beat the game and even then still might not help.
This field type boosts warrior-type monsters, so that's why the high gravity in the center.

That bumper's supposed to represent the Millennium Shield card, which will be a persistent thorn in your side when grinding here.

This was the first thing I thought of when I heard we could make thin platforms have ledges now.

Definitely one of my favorite stages in the series. Had to skimp on the looks a bit for the 8-player weight limit, but this is a good 8-player layout, so I had to at least try.

All of my RoA stages use the Shovel Knight assist trophy for scale, since he's a playable character in that game and is the only measurable common element between the two.

Took me way too long to figure out how to get that wheel passable.

The entire stage bobs slowly up and down like in the game, and to use the manually-activated springs, drop through the thin platform.

Out of the RoA stages I've made, I'm least proud of this one. Had to compromise way too much on the hazard.

I made this one for a contest to win a copy of YL. (I didn't win.)
This is the final boss arena, at any rate.

No walls here, unlike the original. Just a mostly-level small arena.

It's hard to notice, but the building on the left slowly moves up and down.

Probably Sakurai's least-talked-about work.
The bomb blocks will make the center of the stage fall and all the Meteos blocks fall with it.

Dear god this game is pretentious... but I at least thought the end sequence looked kinda cool.
Low gravity on this stage. Even Little Mac can get to the high platforms.

Based on the first computer game, this is a stage where matches end very quickly thanks to the collapsing star in the center.
That rotating lava piece is to compensate for wind areas sometimes getting you stuck.

I don't know how practical this is, but I at least made it to practice offstage play.

My first attempt at making a stage with a hazard.

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
:ultpit:Dude, those stages looked awesome.

Don't feel about that, these look pretty great. Doing representations of other stages it's something that can be fun to do. I personally have done a couple and it is fun.

If anything, maybe for ideas that are already done by someone if you want to worry. (or at least that's just me~)

Feel better for the stages since they look cool and fun to try out.

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
I was wondering if anyone has tried making or seen good stages based off of Full Metal Alchemist. I feel like there's a lot of potential there. I have seen some good concepts but nothing really asthetically pleasing and fun to play on. I might just try to make some myself.

Back again with a couple more since I'm having too much fun designing stages. (Seriously, someone should take my Switch away from me..)

TAZMILY VILLAGE (Mother 3)

Lucas' hometown. Complete with Flint's house, Boney's doghouse, sunflowers galore, and Hinawa's grave. Layers are awesome!

WINTERS (EarthBound)
Ah, Winters, the chilly home of Jeff Andonuts. The Tessie-watching-club's campsite, winter boarding school, and Stonehenge can be seen in the background, and Tessie, the waves, and the one purple platform move up and down!

DIRTMOUTH (Hollow Knight)

(Apologies for the wonky camera angle) Here's Dirtmouth, the starting area in Hollow Knight. Be careful not to fall down the well! The shop, stag station, light-post, bench, and even the Knight himself make an appearance.
Have you posted any of the stages? These and the others you've posted look really great.

Primid

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if anyone has tried making or seen good stages based off of Full Metal Alchemist. I feel like there's a lot of potential there. I have seen some good concepts but nothing really asthetically pleasing and fun to play on. I might just try to make some myself.

Have you posted any of the stages? These and the others you've posted look really great.
Unfortunately I haven't posted any yet because I still don't have Nintendo Online. I'll definitely get it soon and repost these stages once I do, I promise!

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Well, it's time to share more stages in the thread. With these ones, I had a couple of issues going on and situations which made me learn more of the tools that you can use in Ultimate. Kind of a good thing all things considered but boy it was a thing to experiment and try.

Either way, here's three stages based in not a game, but rather a movie of all things in here. And not just any movie but an awesome one and one considered one of the best movies ever (which makes it in my top favorite movies). It's none other, than JAWS.

Here they are~

1.- Orca Boat (Jaws) - ID: GVKFYP5J

"Show me the way to go home~"

IMG_20190507_193946.jpg

To start things up, the iconic boat of the movie known as the Orca. The one where our heroes spend the most amount of time in the movie and it takes almost a little more than half of the movie's actual time. So good. I liked how this turned out.

I used the layers to show the 'sides' of the boat and the middle where you can enter and battle ala Hyrule Castle at times but it you can get out of there if you move appropriately. Also, the ship is constantly moving back and forth to simulate what the boat does in the movie.

Any more details were unnecessary unnecessary at that point and also there was no more space for other things. A pity. This was something I ran into more that I can tell but at least you can play with a close number to the number if characters that are in the movie anyway, so that it's good and well. And Canon~

2.- Attack (Jaws) - ID: 37YR03QM

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!"

IMG_20190507_193959.jpg

Oh boy, here we go. Next one is the one that I didn't like doing as much in comparison with the other two for many reasons.

First, I do not like that my original idea of this didn't pan out as well as I hoped for. And two, the limiting options of layers and what have you at times with the option of objects and what can be done with them.

Like, for example, the game should let you "mash/fuse" the layers to have less space to add other things or so that you can change/add elements to multiple parts of the stage (front, middle and back) to make it be affected. And also, objects should be moved without them 'depending of the place it is' (in other words, the portals. Have one in place A separately without counting with that 'line' connected to the other one to be out in place B. Have them be 'separable' or something.

Well, either way, this is based in the iconic scene of Quint being devoured near the end of the movie.

Kind of wanted the shark's mouth to be moving or the boat moving but no dice. It at least looks the part and functions somewhat like I wanted to. Shame about the 'four players only' bit but oh well. You give some and you take some.

3.- Last Stand(Jaws) - ID: 6FQNNR2C

"Alright, alright come on. Show me the tank. Show me the tank. Blow up~!"

IMG_20190514_141345.jpg

Last but not least, there's the iconic climax of the movie. The part everyone remembers and quotes in other shark movies, a lot.

This stage turned out quite well, if I say so. I wanted more details on it but considering the space and what could be seen close to the actual scene, it is alright. The shark moves towards the stage, the ship while not moving is almost down into the 'water' and while not that seen, there's explosives on the shark's mouth. One at the opening and the other near it's throat.

Is that DETAIL cool or what~?!

Very, very fun stuff. While I did say that it was iffy at times, the final projects turned out fine and very reminiscent of the actual movie.

There were not stages about the movie in the same way like I did them. Mostly just the logo and the eponymous antagonist (which are rad though) but no direct reference to the movie itself.

Oh well, there's potential for more stages based of moments like this to be made, I tell you.

Anyway, that is for another time. And I'll be sure to bring them here for people to see and enjoy them if they'd like. As they're fun to play as they're to just look/make them.

PS. Stage Builder needs tweaks here and there~

Uffe

Smash Hero
I created this stage a few days ago. A few things about it. This stage would not be considered legal in tournaments. The left and right side of the stage has falling fireballs that can spike you. The area just above the lava has a wind effect to make it look like heat is coming from it, and it has a slight gravitational push upward, though not very strong. The fireballs in the background do not harm the players, and there is no actual lava below the stage.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
A couple more from me.
IMG_9305.JPG
With this, you can play the larger FD with four or less players.

IMG_9304.JPG
With this, you can have Smashville's moving platform with a hazards-off ruleset.

IMG_9303.JPG
I WAS going to just adapt the alternate Pictochat form in PM Netplay, but you can't pass through platforms attached to a gear, it turns out. So I took a couple more liberties with it.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Sorry for double-posting, but:

This was my attempt at making a Delfino's Secret/Endless Abyss Æ-like stage. While I didn't have control over exactly what layouts it went to, all things considered I think it did pretty well.

Why this area? Well, there's a skimish every two weeks at this obelisk, you side with a faction,fight opponents, and if your faction wins in the end, you get a site bonus. And the factions available change every instance, so I thought...

Functionally speaking, the side blasts are REALLY close to the playing field, or at least inescapable wind zones that force you into the side blasts are.‬
EDIT: Aaand now I'm only just noticing a bunch of mistakes... I'll get on those and upload a V2.

I know, I know, this one's been done. But I couldn't not do it because I really like this stage.
I really wish I could get the cage lines as thin as the one on the first post of this page, but I have no idea how they did it.

Also, I made an effort to NOT have broken ledges here. Which was difficult to say the least. But now Joker and Ivysaur play fine here.

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Passing by here to leave some stages made by yours truly. Like in last time's post about a movie, these couple of stages carry some of that again.

You may or may not recognize a couple but if you do, props as they're even more fun to play in once you do after recognizing them.

Anyway, here's the stages and you'll see what I mean~

1.- Sea Needle - ID: BK08S69Y

"Sandy, are you sure we're supposed to be standing up here...?"

IMG_20190525_063006.jpg
First stage is based on a funny scene of SpongeBob's Prehibernation Week episode where Sandy and SpongeBob have to knock each other off the tallest construction in Bikini Bottom. Wew.

It was kind of funny while creating it and the end result was pretty much worth it IMO. A small yet similar place to what we see in the show.

You can stand on top of the 'needle' part, sort of and there's a few buildings all the way down but are not easy to be seen unless you take a picture to know they're there. A little tying for resemblance, hehe.

Overall, fun small stage to play and pass time.

2.- Se7en (The Box) - ID: D7WQ7YBW

"Aaaaw~ What's in the box?! What's in the f*cking box?!"

IMG_20190525_062837.jpg
Yep. Yeah. I went there. A recreation of the location of the climax in Se7en with a square all the way in the right resembling that so iconic "box".

It is great movie. Watched it during college and it is enjoyable. And I wanted to bring elements of that feeling to Ultimate. A simple stage at the end of the day with walk-offs and a power line in a back layer.

Overall, another simple yet similar in a way to the movie. Check it out if you're interested in it or just have a fun time in the setting of a serious movie.

3.- Toontown (WFRR?) - ID: 22Y3JC8R

"SMILE, DARN YA, SMILE~! YOU KNOW THIS 'HOLE WORLD IS A GREAT WORLD AFTER ALL~!"

IMG_20190525_062847.jpg
And last but not least, a stage of one if favorite movies ever: "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" Based on the eponymous ToonTown of the movie in a way.

I was in a predicament going into making this stage as if anyone remembers the place in the movie, it is a lively, wacky, zany and crazy place with a lot going on in it. And well, that is almost impossible to make a stage based on that with the tools you have in stage builder (you can do some kind of a compromise but again, it might not be the preferred result in the end...) and I settled for what Eddy Valiant sees when he enters with his car to the Toon's world near the end.

You know, before everyone tells him to smile like the song, hehe.

It is a fun stage with walk offs and not much else except memories that may have if you're fond of the movie like I am, and in that aspect it is alright.

So, it is up to you if you want to give it a shot it 'yeah' it online. Just remember to smile while you're at it~

Welp, that's all for now. I have a couple more in the making alike this batch on movie media rather than videogames which is something not many people go for. Oh well, they should as it is fun to remind people of stuff like that while playing a game on occasions.

Laterz~

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Since everyone is sharing, here are some of mine:

1) Koopa Cruiser (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)

2) Temple of Form (WarioWare: Smooth Moves)

3) Speed Eaters (Kirby & The Amazing Mirror)

4) UFO Cheerleaders (Part Time UFO)

5) Noble Haltmann (Kirby: Planet Robobot)

Actually, I have a ton of stages. I mean, I'm talking more than 100. Should I post them all in a single pic or should I just post a few at a time?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Spreading them out over a few posts would make it easier for us on mobile to read.

If you're gonna post a ton in a single post, I'd recommend using [ spoiler][/spoiler ] tags (without the spaces)

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Spreading them out over a few posts would make it easier for us on mobile to read.

If you're gonna post a ton in a single post, I'd recommend using [ spoiler][/spoiler ] tags (without the spaces)
I see. I think I'll just post the best ones I have over a few posts, then. Thanks by the suggestion.

Here are some more:

1) Pikmin Shorts 1
2) Pikmin Shorts 2
3) Luigi's Mansion (TV Ad)
4) Mario & Wario
5) Faith

Ghost themed post:

1) Cloudjin (Yoshi's Story)
2) King Boo (Super Mario Sunshine)
3) Boolossus (Luigi's Mansion)
4) A Ghost in a Pot (Yoshi's Island)
5) Napstablook Feel (Undertale)

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Ghost themed post:

1) Cloudjin (Yoshi's Story)
2) King Boo (Super Mario Sunshine)
3) Boolossus (Luigi's Mansion)
4) A Ghost in a Pot (Yoshi's Island)
5) Napstablook Feel (Undertale)
Small nitpick, but #4 should be called Roger the Potted Ghost.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Small nitpick, but #4 should be called Roger the Potted Ghost.
I know, but it doesn't fit the 16-letter space you're given... It's not the only stage I had to change its name, by the way. There's this one, for example:

Spooky Boardwalk (Banshee Boardwalk from Mario Kart 64)
Also, here's a few more stages with a spooky tone:

1) Wario & Abigor (Club Nintendo comic)
2) Mama Tattletail (Tattletail)
3) Sneak King (Burger King "videogame")
4) Toluca Lake (Silent Hill: Shattered Memories)
5) P.T. (Cancelled Silent Hills playable teaser)
6) Vincent Van Gore (Luigi's Mansion)
7) Salazar's Castle (Resident Evil 4)
8) Lost in Vivo (Horror game of same name)
9) Sheol (Binding of Isaac)
10) Hope's Peak Aca- (Danganronpa, don't let the thumbnail fool you)

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I know, but it doesn't fit the 16-letter space you're given... It's not the only stage I had to change its name, by the way. There's this one, for example:

Spooky Boardwalk (Banshee Boardwalk from Mario Kart 64)
Also, here's a few more stages with a spooky tone:

1) Wario & Abigor (Club Nintendo comic)
2) Mama Tattletail (Tattletail)
3) Sneak King (Burger King "videogame")
4) Toluca Lake (Silent Hill: Shattered Memories)
5) P.T. (Cancelled Silent Hills playable teaser)
6) Vincent Van Gore (Luigi's Mansion)
7) Salazar's Castle (Resident Evil 4)
8) Lost in Vivo (Horror game of same name)
9) Sheol (Binding of Isaac)
10) Hope's Peak Aca- (Danganronpa, don't let the thumbnail fool you)
That Sheol recreation earns my like on its own. Well done.

Shoopdawooper

Smash Apprentice
VERY URGENT REQUEST!

Does anyone know of ways to affect spawn points?

In Wii U's stage builder I used to place springs hidden just underfoot where I didn't want players to spawn. I saw on Reddit someone mentioned using ladders in a similar way, but I tried it and can't achieve the effect.

I would really like to make truly competitive stages, but if players spawn within strikerange, that's really not possible.

So yes, if anyone did this successfully, please let me and everyone else know!

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Paper Mario is the theme now:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

0) Doopliss Balcony
1) Cortez vs. Crump
2) Cortez Battle

Super Paper Mario

3) Squirps Shuttle
4) Sammer Kingdom
5) World of Nothing
6) River Twygz
7) Wracktail

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

8) Paper Mario Beta
9) Drybake Stadium
10) Gooper Blooper

Paper Mario: Color Splash

11) Mario vs. Steak

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Now it's Mario & Luigi time:

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

1) Beanbean Sewers
2) Chuckolator
3) Jojora's Friend
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

4) Past Shroob War
5) Bowser's Castle
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

6) Fawful Express
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

7) Zeekeeper Trial
8) Neo Koopa Castle

And forgot this one from Super Paper Mario:

9) King Croacus IV

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Kirby, Kirby, Kirby! He's the star of this post!~

Kirby Super Star

1) Megaton Punch
2) Computer Virus
3) Lololo & Lalala
4) Chef Kawasaki

Kirby: Right Back at Ya!

5) Dedede Academia
6) Good Mood

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

7) Waddle Dee Ride
8) Pix (Kirby 64)

Kirby: Return to Dreamland

9) Waddle Copter

Kirby Triple Deluxe

10) Kirby's House

Kirby Planet Robobot

11) Star Dream

Kirby Star Allies

12) Kirby Artist

Crossovers

13) Crafted Gear
14) Evil Treasure
15) L Stick Drift

Last edited:

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Let's a go!

Various

1) Viruses
2) Toad House
3) Sand Bird Egg (Less detail for 8-player action)
4) Red Coin Field
5) Mario vs. Donkey
6) Bowser's Castle

Super Mario Galaxy games

7) Spacejunk Galaxy
8) Starship Mario
9) Flip-Swap Galaxy
10) Peewee Piranha
11) Boomsday Machine

Mario Party games

12) Mushroom Village (I realized too late that one of the handrails of the bridge got messed up somehow. I don't have the stage now, so I can't fix it. Sorry)
13) Face Lift
14) Bombs Away
15) Shake It Up
16) Megafruit Heaven (Real name is Megafruit Paradise)

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Dang dude you are committed as hell to this stage builder stuff

I am ashamed to say that as much as I adored the stage creation contest, I haven't played with the Ultimate Stage Builder at all.

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman

I am ashamed to say that as much as I adored the stage creation contest, I haven't played with the Ultimate Stage Builder at all.
I just really enjoy building stuff in the editor, that's all. Also, Wario and some random stuff:

WarioWare games

1) Warioware, Inc.
2) Gelateria
3) Dungeon Dilemma
4) Wiggle Room

Wario World

5) Greenhorn Forest
6) Unithorn's Lair
7) Dinomighty

Wario Land games

8) Cractus
9) Glittertown

Space Funeral (Weird Indie RPG)

10) Space Funeral
11) Dracula's House

Dragon King: The Fighting Game (Transformed into Smash 64)

12) Dragon King 1
13) Dragon King 2

I think I have posted like 50% of the stuff I have. Next time, a random compilation.

TheMarioaddict

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMarioaddict
3DS FC
0130-1812-3778
Switch FC
SW-4314-7715-8313

You should bruh, it's super neat

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so this is a random selection:

1) Nintendogs (Yoshi Woolly World, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Star Fox 64)
2) Imscared
3) Mew's Hideout (Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green)
4) Valentina (Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
5) Wizpig (Diddy Kong Racing)
6) Buried Relics (Part Time UFO, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 2)
7) Thief Simulator
8) Divine Dragon (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)
9) Klonoa Ending
10) Battle Arena (Smash Ultimate)
11) Hello Neighbor
12) Looking Cool (Persona 5)
13) Seaman

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
DK, Yoshi and a few extra stages:

1) Cranky's Cabin (TV Show)
2) K. Kruizer III (DK: King of Swing)
3) Banana Spaceship (DK: Jungle Climber)
4) King Kruiser IV (DK: Jungle Climber)
5) Kastle KAOS (Donkey Kong Country 3)

6) Blargg's Boiler (Yoshi's Story)
7) Cloud N. Candy (Yoshi's Story)

8) Flat Zone (Smash Bros Melee)
9) Subspace Gunship (Smash Bros Brawl)
10) Perfect Chaos (Sonic Adventure)
11) Hall of Memories (Mother 3)
12) Strut E heliport (Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty)

Top Bottom