• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Builder = epic win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_PwNaGe

Smash Cadet
OMG! This is awesome! I always wanted some type of Stage Builder. Sakurai, I salute you!

Spellman

Smash Ace
I wouldn't have believed it unless I seen it. Wow, this is amazing. They are really serious about letting us take control of this game.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
this is awesome we could remake all the old stages they decide to leave out. FD different backgrounds and same awesomeness. oh yeah.

JPW

Smash Ace
OH YEAH!!!

STAGE BUILDER!!!

This kicks ***.

I can't wait to show off my architectural skills.

Even better with the online feature.

Oh man this game is going to kickass. He's really kicking in with the good and exciting updates. I wonder when he will dumb it down again.

Man this game just keeps on getting better and better.

We'd better get this game in February. This is making me want to jump on a plane to the US, and pick up a US Wii and Smash Bros. Brawl.

dan smith

Smash Champion
This is a testament to the depth of the game. This is the sort of thing that everbody wants and Sakurai has the genius so actually do. The basic concept is great and the online features are amazing. I wonder if there will be a spot on the stages screen for that days stage? I wonder if home made stages shall become tournament standards.

Croco

Smash Lord
I knew it was going to happen.
Just like the screen shot mode etc.

Now.. I wonder if we can import our own music?
and to make the stage building even more awesome.. I wonder if we can import pictures for the background?

wiki

Smash Rookie
omg I didn't expect this. With this level of customization I wouldn't be surprised if Miis were announced soon.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ha ha ha now everyone can make stages in the shapes of their fave characters that didn't make it.

Roadie-Toe Joe

Smash Cadet
I knew it was going to happen.
Just like the screen shot mode etc.

Now.. I wonder if we can import our own music?
and to make the stage building even more awesome.. I wonder if we can import pictures for the background?
Our own pictures for backgrounds....

That could turn out hilarious. :laugh:

TheZeroOne

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I can not believe what I just saw. I started dreaming of a stage builder for melee once, and thought of the possibility for Brawl once but never thought it would come true.

If only I can fast forward to February.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Holy cow... This update has major implications for everyone in the smash community. This will not only be immensely fun for casual smashers; the tournament community just received the exact tool they needed!!! :D

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Ho...ly...crap... This update smells of pure awesomeness!

If we need a delay to make sure we get all the features like this working, then I'm all for it :cool:

Yatta Dante

Smash Cadet
Hellz yeah, Sakurai!

I like how you can get one stage sent to you a day. It's a neat idea that it gets replaced with a new one to keep it fresh, but I hope I don't fall in love with someone's stage. I may have to store a replay and try to duplicate it later. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom