• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yeah I need to come out to these more often. Once I get a lot of things figured out first, I'll see what I can do. I plan on changing my working schedule once March comes around, hopefully I'll have my license and car by then too.

Just make sure you guys look out when I come out, I'm going to increase on my Pika game, as long with the other characters that I have.

Also for those who I was suppose to mm's.

I'll keep you guys down, for whenever I meet you guys.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
Zeus - Yeah, I don't like it when I fight someone with as much range as I do (since I have to do more than f-air then) . I'll try being more defensive next time and see how it works.

D - You're not allowed to use Ganon, it makes mine look bad. We should have a Pika/Ganon mm again when you return.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Haha, it's cool Ulti Ganon is fun to play with from time to time. But yeah we'll do a mm again. Your ganon against my pika, but once I get better with chaingrabbing with pika the style of my pika will be a bit more different.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I meant my Ganon vs your Pika (I wouldn't mm anyone with my Pika ) :p
Can't wait to see the changes.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah Ganon is really fun to play. That's why I'm going all-Ganon at Beezo, I wanna see if my Ganon's still as good as he used to be. Only thing is, it seems like fighting Falco is really gonna suck.

Also, I have randomly decided that I'm going to post in brown color scheme from now on.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
No way, brown's the way to go. (What can Brown do for you? >_>) I posted in yellow for a day, and I posted in Fixedsys font for a couple days, then lime green...you make it sound like I'm some indecisive guy who switches characters every five seconds >_>

<_<

>_>

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
(And you saying that you saying that might make it last another day could make it last yet another day... And now I said it so there is another possible day, and another and another... ****)

Hey did he just take his wallet!?

I think he took his wallet...

Seanson

Smash Ace
flux, awesome reference to 'back to the future' :laugh:

BOO to being matched up against SDM, if i wanted to lose to him i'd just play him at home :(

The return of my falcon was completely unexpected, I was planning to use yoshi, but I fought a peach in round 1 and got clobbered. Peaches own yoshis.

Chexr - nobody beats a commando. woot for learning experience!

Nomek - I would rather shoot fire from my hands because then I can shoot it behind me and in any direction without having to look

James Sparrow

Smash Master
*Biff wakes up*

I think he took your wallet!

*Biff runs off*

*guy turns to the crowd*

...I think he took his wallet

---

56k I think since I posted that last thing, you changed your sig. (The text now matches the userbars). I know I post here a lot, but even so it seems every time I log in:
a) your sig has changed
b) your font has changed
c) your character choice has changed
d) all of the above
Probably usually d. I just find that funny, and thought I'd make a prediction on the font. :p

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
You forgot my avatar changes >_>. But I won't change anything for a while, until I get tired of this brown.

And I think I've been using so many different characters because I was trying to find an alternative to Ganon. I wanted someone with more speed/mobility. For now I'm Ganon though. Unless my Ganon gets seriously ***** at Beezo (or my Falco gets better), I'll be playing Ganon for a while. When I played Ganon, I played only Ganon, so I'm going back to that. He's my original character. He still has 2000 more kills than anyone else on my Cube. It's weird that I haven't even been playing him in friendlies or anything, except for a couple teams matches. I've just been hiding him I guess. I'm resurrecting him, and soon he'll be back in full force.

My main rotation of characters is Ganon, G&W, Bowser, Samus, Falco, and Peach, but I will be maining Ganon.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
just pick 1 or 2 characters I mean seriously =P. You learn from *****. Your not supposed to say "omg i got ***** my character sucks!" and then switch to another. I can because ive ben doing tournies for like 4 years.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Kay so I'm going to try to make it to something soon... I got rescheduled to work Beezo, but at the very least it means I have money... So I'm trying to make the next fest... surprisingly, I don't play peach anymore at all...

I really want to see what I can do... I feel like I should be able to place much higher than my normal stuff...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Fine. 2 Characters.

G&W and Ganondorf :p

just pick 1 or 2 characters I mean seriously =P. You learn from *****. Your not supposed to say "omg i got ***** my character sucks!" and then switch to another. I can because ive ben doing tournies for like 4 years.
I didn't mean it like that. For example if my Ganon gets 3/4 stocked EVERY time then that means I have some serious improvement to do, and probably shouldn't main that character for now. (Like my Bowser, bad example maybe >_>) Not that I'd switch. I think I just phrased it wrong. And I think I still phrased it wrong @_@

Fridtjof

Smash Apprentice
Hey can someone tell me how many people normally come to the smashfests? I'm thinking of coming to the next smashfest but I would like to know how many people will be there.

BTW great tournament this last weekend. If anyone is wondering who this is I went by Peter at the tournament and played Marth and Luigi.

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
That was fun, I think I learn more when I play Chexr, Aaron just reads me too well I need speed. Zelda pwns in teams, Master our match was EPIC your fox is a mean f**ker SDM was so happy you took me out. I always laugh when Season faces his brother in brackets.

Edit Ulti thanks for buying a pop but It was work though, Learn how to DI out of combos Like Marth Fairs DI down and away then tech

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Fine. 2 Characters.

G&W and Ganondorf :p

I didn't mean it like that. For example if my Ganon gets 3/4 stocked EVERY time then that means I have some serious improvement to do, and probably shouldn't main that character for now. (Like my Bowser, bad example maybe >_>) Not that I'd switch. I think I just phrased it wrong. And I think I still phrased it wrong @_@
You did phase it wrong.

You're right that if you get ***** you have some serious work to do with that character, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be your main. If that was the case I would've dropped Pikachu when I had my first tourney and got 3-4 stocked by Teflon's Falco and IC's, SDM's Peach, Greenbunny's Marth, Yoshii's Jiggs.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah, glad you still understood what I meant. :) Basically, I need to get better.

My Ganon's developing nicely, but I still do some of the things I did when I was a 15 year old, usmash charging, lvl 9 fighting noob :dizzy: . Hopefully I can get rid of those habits. I've been watching some Tipman vids, and I never knew Ganon could require so much tech skill. Ledgehopped uair onto stage = madness.

Edgeguarding is also lots of fun ;).

D. Disciple

Smash Master
A lot of things are looking up for me in March, expect me to return around that time. Also I'm free all through the first week of April if any of you guys want to come down and smash with me. On account that's my springbreak.

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
anyway, i'm going to be in twin city 10 11 12 for senior trip, i'm going to stay in holiday inn at Bloomington, so whoever want's to play i'll be up for it.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well the number goes up and down, but the last one had 22 people in Singles, and that was after some people left.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
56k your sig is incorrect, for example we have a selection of hawt chicks such as masterofmydomain, chexr, and crafty here in MN. not quite a sausagefest.

Just imagine though, seriously, if there really was a hawt female smasher (in our area). it would cause so much chaos.

Top Bottom