• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
"Masterofmydomain's combo video is moisture itself!"
-Pubes Weekly

"...the most post-pubescent collection of combos i've seen since Evolution!"
-Anal Beads Today

"...Just add ROFLberries and cook at 350 degrees for 10 minutes for Masterofmydomain's undeniably moist (but incredibly deadly) signature Pwncakes!"
-Bon Appetit

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well the tournament starts at noon, or a little bit after noon. Doubles are usually first, so basically doubles starts at noon.

Also, if anyone wants to do doubles but doesn't have a partner, I'll be glad to team with anyone. I have Falco now. :chuckle: But he may or may not be tourney ready.

I'll try him out in a few friendlies, and if he doesn't work out I'll use Samus/Peach. But I'm pretty sure he's ready.

Edit: He's definitely ready.:chuckle:

Master, I think I need to subscribe to those magazines. All I have is a Pubes Weekly from December, which featured an awesome article on OMGiggles.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
56K you wanna team, I know Peach and Samus work well with Marth.
EDIT- This is actually Zeus I'm just at Disciples house.
Yeah, sounds good to me. I'll team. I should just use Samus/Peach, Falco's an experiment at this point.

I'll probably use Falco in singles, I keep d-airing my partner in teams...

After playing Falco against my friend today, he said "This is by far the most annoying character I have ever played against." I think that means I have a pretty good Falco :chuckle:

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Zeus says the same **** when he plays my Falco. Um a Falco/Samus team sounds like a very unhealthy team right there, I would go with your Peach 56k. You seem like the passive type, it can fit well I guess with Zeus' aggressiveness.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah I'm definitely a passive type of player. My Peach should be good. A Falco/Falco team would just confuse me. Plus I don't know if double Falco is a good team or not.

I'm leaning more toward the aggressive side now that I play Falco though. A nonstop barrage of attacks is pretty fun. :) I still play passive, but if I land a hit, several more hits are gonna follow.

Eci4

Smash Ace
GaW was my favorite team... although Mewtwo team sucked to play against too, so they were fun... I think I'd do much better than that time now...

so tyler actually said he wanted to go to a tournament (him and steve are both consistently beating me now...) this is good news for me

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol, maybe I should've entered teams at OMGiggles, so I could have the pleasure of getting pwned by the Kirby Squad >.>

It would be nice to see vids of the Kirby Squad. I only saw the last two matches.

Now that I think of it, I haven't seen any recent MN vids...SDM's smashfests, OMGiggles, St. Paul Biweeklies. I need vids.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
lol, maybe I should've entered teams at OMGiggles, so I could have the pleasure of getting pwned by the Kirby Squad >.>
You wouldnt have made it that far
>_>
<_<
>____<

Sephiroth27: Don't worry if you aren't very good, you will get better fast by going to these tournaments. Plus its a lot of fun, just come and do your best thats all you can do!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
So...Anyone wanna money match my Falco? :chuckle:

I'm a Falco main now, he's my best character. In the last three days Falco has moved up 8 spots on the VS mode KO's list, gaining at least 500 KOs. Moisture. Before that I hardly ever touched the bird.
You wouldnt have made it that far
lol, it's true.

Current MMs (all Falco)
D. Disciple: $1 Falco ditto
Fluxwolf: $1 vs Fox
Zeus: $1 vs Fox
Chop: $1

i need money matches, i only have

1 $ DK vs ? with flux.
Sparrow, $1 money match vs my Falco?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
All money matches accepted. All $1.
Zeus, I'll take on Fox.
Chop, you can use whoever you like.

*updates other post*

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol my Falco doesn't like your Marth and Falco. I like fighting Fox more.

I remember all those times your Marth/Falco pwned me at SDM's place. :laugh: Actually that's probably what made my Falco so good. I would just remember the combos your Falco did to my G&W, then copy it. Good ****.

I've been watching Sparrow vids too, along with a whole bunch of other Smash vids. Too good.

GreenBunny9999

Smash Apprentice
PUUUUUUUBES. Heath and I will be pwning das nooobs at da tourney on the 27th. THATS RIGHT we're teaMING.

In th e words of darkroom: so **** you i'm drunk.
Bluewolf and Greenbunny are teaming we will unleash our colorful demonicly possesed animals on everyone.:psycho:

why are you watching sparrow vids 56K watch someone who accaully knows how to use him...

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
My current MM's:
JS's DK - 1$
56k's Falco vs my Fox - 1$

Nomek: Rematch? :)

I'm open for a few more if anyone wants to.

Also, I am in need of a team mate, so let me know if you are interested. Nomek if you dont have a partner and would like to participate in teams we should team!

James Sparrow

Smash Master
56k I'll play your falco for 1$. Do you want me to be Falco or Samus?
Mastr I'll play you for 1$

Seph, wanna $1 mm me? I'll be Falco or Samus.

---
All my matches are best 2/3 please.

Flux: $1.00 DK vs ???
56K: $1.00 ??? vs Falco
Mastr: ??? vs ??? (No Falco's Allowed!!)

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for teaming again this tournament if anybody else happens to lack a partner.

Also, I'm willing to take two first come first serve mms.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Ulti, i'll take one. We'll do a rematch of our last one, it was pretty good.

56K: $1.00 Samus vs Falco
Mastr: $1.00 ??? vs ??? (No Falco's Allowed!!)
Seph: $1.00 Falco vs Captain Falcon
Ulti: $1.00 Samus vs Ganon

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
James Sparrow: I'll take on your Samus.

Current MMs (all Falco)
D. Disciple: $1 Falco ditto
Fluxwolf: $1 vs Fox
Zeus: $1 vs Fox
Chop: $1
James Sparrow: $1 vs Samus

If all goes as planned, I could get all of my teams money back...XD like that's gonna happen. I lost every mm at OMGiggles. But I didn't use Falco back then. lol I'm gonna need somebody to humble my Falco with a 3 or 4 stock so I can improve more, just like my G&W and Samus.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
Aaron - my morale is still down and my anus is still sore from the last st. thomas fest. We need to play a lot on saturday. After our first session I thought I could conistently get at least 2 stock off of you...obviously you proved me wrong the following weekend. Dang. I have a few new moist trix. I suppose I'll $1 mm you. I'll also take anyone else interested.

I assume chexr is going? and yoshii? darkroom?

Croudo

Smash Cadet
alright so who wants a $1 mm on saturday? any takers?

and master i can bring my laptop if you want to use your capture card to collect some moisture.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
croudo sign me up.

56K: $1.00 Samus vs Falco
Mastr: $1.00 ??? vs ??? (No Falco's Allowed!!)
Seph: $1.00 Falco vs Captain Falcon
Ulti: $1.00 Samus vs Ganon
Croudo: $1.00

Top Bottom