• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Game Crazy Tournament 3/8/08 *1ST PLACE FREE BRAWL COPY & GAMECRAZY GIFTCARD

SpyroDi

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely have to come, to see off Melee.

It's been a while(over a year), but I think I can handle this. Watch out, Foxies.

chaotic002

Smash Apprentice
dude im not going to this tourney anymore because the gamestop tourney is only 30 min away and because brawl is a must play for me right now lol

Zantetsu

Smash Master
dude im not going to this tourney anymore because the gamestop tourney is only 30 min away and because brawl is a must play for me right now lol
This is the kind of thing that I've been worried about recently.

Think were gonna have less people coming because of this?

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
You know back in my day we didn't even HAVE GameStops with any of this tourney bizznass so we never had the choice to go or not!

Oh wait, we still don't have any GameSpots. v_v

chaotic002

Smash Apprentice
i know that because i beat the crap out of the smashers in springfield missouri and there all scared of my friends marth so i thought i should try winning the tournament... hopefully

Zantetsu

Smash Master
i know that because i beat the crap out of the smashers in springfield missouri and there all scared of my friends marth so i thought i should try winning the tournament... hopefully
LOL! Springfield has smashers? I wish I knew that cuz I'm only 30 minutes away from there D:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yea find it because if people want to record finals I don't think they would like to play them on an 8-inch
I"m going to a friends for the weekend to practice for the tournament. I'm gonna bring a blank tape and were gonna see if we can try and figure out how to record with his vcr. If we come in luck, I'll bring his.

Soma

Smash Journeyman
LOL! Springfield has smashers? I wish I knew that cuz I'm only 30 minutes away from there D:
Ummm, from my experience there are like only two and I go to MSU in Springfield... Its sad how few people even have a concept of how this game can be played around here...

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Some guy came up to me after my class and told me that he "heard I was good at smash brothers" and wanted to play me.

Zig Zag is catching on...?

Who wants to team? deku?

opiaboy

Smash Rookie
I'm really close to this! I am not sure what MLG rules are, although I know what MLG is. This sounds like a lot of fun! But since I am getting a copy of Brawl closer to my house, I dunno if I will stay too long, or if I will even go.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
zig i will likely be teaming with my roommate... sry

but if he doesnt go or there are really good ppl there then yes

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
just some random peach player, he doesn't ever post on SWF

he's not that good, but i like teaming with my friends

but its very tempting to team with zig because we would make an awesome team that could easily take out anyone that dared venture to this tourney....

And of course.. we don't even know if there will be doubles...

darkrain

Smash Ace
Me and jesi just woke up about half an hour ago, alarm clock failed us.. Sorry Sam we won't be making it :(

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Tourny was fun. I want the following friend codes from these people I met at the tourny.

Zig-Zag
DekuScrub
and Brawlpro

:D

Lixivium

Smash Champion
This just in: Brawl is pretty awesome.

Edit:

Results

- Singles -
1. Dekuschrub
2. Zig-Zag