• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I can bring a copy of melee?

Loki's can you record? I want a recording station where we can just have huge chunks of melee and/or brawl going on. Im gonna be playing both.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
we might be able to record, bozz forgot to pack our capture card but our dad has one we might be able to use.

also yes bring melee plz i want more than one setup for melee.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
So did St. Louis get the news about the 17 year old kid who broke out of jail from a 40 foot roof with Christmas lights? It apparently got Kansas City news so idk if it got all the way down in St. Louis or not.

To get to the point, I partied with the kid and knew him very well LOL

If you didn't hear about it and are interested:
http://www.ky3.com/news/local/36421714.html

Sorry for going off topic. Just wanted to be able to get back into this thread but I haven't been able to lately with all you guys planning smashfests and stuff and me, 4 hours away, not having anyone to smash with ;_;

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
Me and bozz are gonna work on getting the taped stuff up, we got like 3 and a half hours recorded so we'll probably leave out the bad / dumb matches.

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Binyan should be reporting in any minute now to tell us about how he beat down all of Norcal using the tricks he learned in STL.

Teh Future

Smash Master
so my highest exam grade ended up being my personal finance score, which I didn't study for because I had like an 86% in the class for the semester, and then I guessed on like 3/4ths of the questions. I don't know what I got on the exam but it had to be pretty high because now I have an A for the semester now LOL.

Teh Future

Smash Master
*steals Will's thunder*

Presents: ultra supa brawl fest.

tomorrow 2p.m. - some late time yet to be determined

I am willing to give anyone a ride that wants to come that is within reasonable distance from mah house, so if anyone wants to plai but doesn't have a way over then post ur address.

Also lol it took me way too longer to figure out how to post images im so dumb y computers are ********

Top Bottom