• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSJ4Kaz's brawl picks. Now with *Originality* (Update 10/18/06).

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
This is the only Phoenix I need:

Lol, "My Phoenix can beat your Phoenix!"

Just kidding. But I dunno, I personally think a guy that travels through time would technically have the edge over a lawyer, even with the theory of "a major character from a minor franchise > a minor character from a major franchise". Phoenix LESTRADE actually has a pretty big fanbase among Japanese F-Zero fans. And F-Zero is technically a more well-known series than the series Phoenix WRIGHT is from. (Can't remember the name... X\)

Phoenix Wright is still cool, though...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Oooooo, I actually really like the idea of this Klonoa fellah. He's interesting.
Good job, you.

Fawriel

Smash Master
How lovely. The Wikipedia article is pretty informative, too... hmm... he's been in a respectable bunch of games, but doesn't seem to be very well-known. If he's still the icon you make him out to be ( and considering that Pacman or someone from a realistic fighting game just won't fit ), his chances might be pretty good, as he might make some nice advertisement for his franchise, too.......

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Yes, well deserved advertisement...not a 2 year bump at all, no.
Klonoa 4 brawl is currently being discussed at the WHobby 08 thread!

Let's reinvent my corny and somewhat stupid/******** predictions once more.

Hidden areas in subspace? "Elements" for attacks in Subspace? (confirmed in Friday's update)
Cracker Launcher? YAY.

Top Bottom