• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 SSBM Top 8 Final Bracket For Singles

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Are you sure the pools winners and losers are mixed up like that?

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
They were mixed to create a better bracket. We couldn't figure out how to balance it best without mixing it up. Every second seed is still in losers and every first seed is still in winners so we figured it was fine to sacrifice a technicality for a more balanced bracket over all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I was going to say something about colbol and soft playing each other since they're both from the south and play each other quite often. Then I realized that so is hungrybox, and for that matter, Dr. PP.

South 2good.

PokemonMasterJamal3

Smash Apprentice
That bracket ain't correct. Hbox got kicked to losers by Leffen, not by M2K.
Those "first round matches" didn't happen at all, actually: Due to how the brackets are working this Apex (FGC-style pools), HBox and the other 3 players in Losers' are automatically starting off in Losers'. They're not indicative of their wins or losses. The bracket isn't "incorrect"; just pretend those "first round matches" aren't there, lol.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I was wondering why I couldn't find a final bracket image. I forget that they did 4 big bracket pools.

Top Bottom