• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Tournament in DOWNTOWN TORONTO @UofT

nickcam

Smash Ace
I think people should head over to the sauga casuals instead of this if they want practice.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, I can't come anymore.

There goes my $75 dollar gift certificate. :(

Ah well, I might be able to come to Carter's casual.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
wherever Anth wants to go to im cool with,so ill ask later today if he'd rather go to this or sauga

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
So basically, everyone pitching in money so that the winners can get a gift certificate to your store, aka the money is going straight to you and not the players.

piZ

Smash Journeyman
****, this is like a stones throw away... Why have I not been checking the tournie threads lately. :(

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Just got back! Had a great time, got really close to placing in sf4, lost to the 1st and 2nd placers, I got 4th.

Brawl:
1. Minus (Falco)
2.Doc (Snake/MK)
3.Decoy (Snake/Falco)

GG'z to everyone, especially Doc and Decoy. Too close/intense matches!

Redemption17

Smash Rookie
wow man this was my first tournament ever and i was very nervous i decided to find my password and say gg to everyone there. I had no idea competition was this good I came in 5th place eventually losing to this person named Minus who utterly owned me. No shame i lost to the champ :)

I was the overweight white kid <,<

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Man, I got seeded against Decoy, and was schooled like a boy with his controller unplugged. There were no moves that I was showing.

It was single-elim. :(

... And then THERE WEREN'T MORE THAN TWENTY MINUTES OF FRIENDLIES!

Epic pouting maneuver.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
if you guys had seen the grand finals, you'd laugh your ***** off.
we were 2 - 2, last match. he cped halberd, falco vs meta, i had a whole stock lead.
he was pressuring me with lasers, i went under the map to do some up airs to a shuttle loop, he spiked me out of my shuttle loop at 37 % I couldn't even take advantage of my 2 - 1 stock lead, and he clutched it out.

Minus, props to you bro, your falco is crazy I can't even front.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ah ****, now I feel even worse for not attending. :(

Don't kill me ZedF! D:

*Edit* Did anybody record? I'm guessing not.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Like, don't be pissed I flopped once again. :(

There was a guy trying to use his phone for that. . . I think he got it to work, now he just needs to get it onto a computer.
Ah, I suppose it's going to be ****ty quality then.

Still, better than nothing.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I thought that tournament was going to have a low attendance. 29 isn't bad at all. Sucks to be me.

Top Bottom